No announcement yet.

Ask a question, get an answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kore, I've always interpreted it as double then add.

Comment

Is there a quote or a rule reference anyone knows of for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
        Can Mercury change her boobs size or is it a cosmological constant of 900 degree ?
        You really ought to ask Venus questions like that, but... the answer is yes to both. How do exactly do you think cosmological constants are defined? Everything needs a measure to work off of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tribalgeek View Post
          Does a usage of Melee Excellency to attack also raise Parry Defense Value until his next action? Or do you have to use it for attack or defense.
          Excellencies only enhance a single roll/static value each time they are used.
          ​So you would have to pay separately for every attack you make and every attack you wish to have a higher PDV against.
          ​You don't have to activate it for all attacks in a given flurry through nor do you have to add the same number of dice/successes to every instance.

Originally posted by Korekore
          If I have a charm that adds dice and a charm that doubles dice, which comes first. For example if I have a charm to add to post soak damage dice and a charm to double post soak damage dice which comes first?
          The charm with the lowest "step" always comes first, non-reflexive charms normally happens during step 1, while reflexive charms specify which step they are activated in.
          As far as I know, there's no official rule either way on what to do if the two charms are activated during the same step.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonox View Post
            My characters tend to be murder hobos but as a player I tend to feel really bad about every NPC death. What should I do?
            Try playing as an ultraviolent Dusk caste whose sudden bout of compassion for an NPC starts him on a path towards redemption.

"Oh boys! Look what I got here!"
            "Hey, where the Dynast women at?"

Comment

Originally posted by The Hanged Man
              Join an Ancestor Cult and convince yourself that Death is an Upgrade.
              Look I know that meta gaming is bad but death is never an upgrade!!!

Formerly KingCrazyGenius. Still a Malfean Bovine.
              The New Adventures of Spearpsycho Soulshitterson

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonox View Post
                My characters tend to be murder hobos but as a player I tend to feel really bad about every NPC death. What should I do?
                Play D&D for a while and you'll get used to it. The one time I met an NPC and didn't accidentally ruin their lives, they attacked me and took me hostage.

Never again.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Does drinking ginger ale make redheads sick?

Comment

Does Sid's Medicine charms actually good at dealing with CoD ? -3 internal penalty on all non-reflexive actions/aggravated damage + 1 automatic success on the damage roll for 3 motes seem.......tame for something that Saturn advertise as "Supreme Anti-Zombie Charms" :'P

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                      Does Sid's Medicine charms actually good at dealing with CoD ? -3 internal penalty on all non-reflexive actions/aggravated damage + 1 automatic success on the damage roll for 3 motes seem.......tame for something that Saturn advertise as "Supreme Anti-Zombie Charms" :'P
                      To be fair, being able to just say 'all the extra zombies die no-save' is pretty boss. It's one of the big threats of the dead, they have a LOT of minions.

Her agg damage charm is also effectively ghost-eating technique for creatures of death. 1 auto-success of damage is no joke, especially when we're talking agg.

...I may have mixed some of that up.

Comment

I remember Holden dropping a spoiler about a country in the North that regularly sent soldiers to fight for the Realm as tribute, but I can't remember what it was called. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.

Comment

Medo.
                          It's also the place with the assassins.

Comment

Excellent, thank you! No wonder I couldn't find it. I thought it was a forum post.

Comment

I'm pondering an Abyssal character at the moment and Dark Messiah style seems like it would be a good thematic fit.

The problem being is that Dark Messiah style is, well, Dark Messiah Style.

Does anyone know any good rewrites for it? Something on the level(or at least near it) of Fist of the Daystar?

Comment

its surprising that this thread has yet to be asked the /one/ question nearly everyone has on their minds:
                                "When will Ex3 be released".

now then onto a more serious question: if dual slaying posture allows the user to wield a weapon w/ the 2 tag for no penalties... is it a considered bad form to get omnidexterity and 2 grand grimscythes at character creation? or does the idea of a character dual wielding such things w/ their feet just seem epic enough but broken enough that ppl have thought of it but never really tried it?

Comment

Working...
                                X