Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    Might have to clarify a little.
    Like how in Lunar New Years, people put on gold decoration in the shape of coin and yuanbao to wish for wealth. Does the Realm has something similar to those decoration ?

Comment

• 2/2.5 question

The charm Withering Phantasmagora and it's mirror Demon Wracking Glory, allow you to attack with Performance and two of its versions resolve against MDV and do damage if they beat MDV.

Should players be able to use perfect defences like Heavenly Guardian Defence and Seven Shadow Evasion even though the attack resolves against MDV?

Comment

• It's a physical attack, so yes.

Comment

• I'm a little confused by the wording on Wyld-Shaping Technique.
          When you move from making one thing into making another (say: non-specific land into specific land), do you reset what Phase you are on?
          For example, Solar Twilight Grace succeeded at Phase 3 of Wyld-Shaping to make non-specific land, and decides she wants to obliterate it and make specific land.
          For her next roll, is the difficulty 5 (for phase one) or 8 (for phase four)?

Comment

• I cannot for the life of me find it, but essence weilders regain 5 motes at the end of every round correct? Could someone point me also to the page in the core book that states that as well /facepalm

Comment

• Originally posted by Cydoc View Post
              I cannot for the life of me find it, but essence weilders regain 5 motes at the end of every round correct? Could someone point me also to the page in the core book that states that as well /facepalm
              Page 174. It's the bold text.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jen View Post
                Like how in Lunar New Years, people put on gold decoration in the shape of coin and yuanbao to wish for wealth. Does the Realm has something similar to those decoration ?
                I must admit to unfamiliarity with the customs you're describing, but at the same time, I can't see why not.

Comment

• Originally posted by wern212 View Post
                  Page 174. It's the bold text.
                  My hero! Thanks so much! And there's the problem, I would have sworn it was in the combat section hahahaha thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by wern212 View Post
                    I'm a little confused by the wording on Wyld-Shaping Technique.
                    When you move from making one thing into making another (say: non-specific land into specific land), do you reset what Phase you are on?
                    For example, Solar Twilight Grace succeeded at Phase 3 of Wyld-Shaping to make non-specific land, and decides she wants to obliterate it and make specific land.
                    For her next roll, is the difficulty 5 (for phase one) or 8 (for phase four)?
                    It says start completely over and that multiplier shooting up to 1000 at phase seven seems like a much greater goal if the creation of specified land starts you back to phase 1 as opposed to being phase 4. Of course it also gives some leeway, as I'd say it resets the threat counter. My logic there is just that the Wyld and it's denizens are used to to things coming into existence and then dissolving, so it would be more likely to have the assumption of nearby threats either assuming it's been dealt with or that it wasn't what they thought. Plus it gives you a better chance of actually getting something as otherwise you need 8 successes to get 15 miles of land (presuming you're not supernaling this.) After destroying 90 miles of territory.

Comment

• If i use stormcaller with the scabbard on, would it have the same stats but with the bashing tag?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakii View Post
                        If i use stormcaller with the scabbard on, would it have the same stats but with the bashing tag?
                        You probably also wouldn't be able to access the standard Evocations, I'm guessing. I'd also be personally inclined to remove the Balanced Tag.

Comment

• If Terrifying Battle Shriek is used on someone with Bloodthirsty Sword Dancer Spirit up, and affects them, what happens? Does BSDS treat it as unacceptable as they cannot be dissuaded from battle? Do they have to drop commitment to the charm in order to flee, and thus crash themselves immediately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clownpiece View Post
                            If Terrifying Battle Shriek is used on someone with Bloodthirsty Sword Dancer Spirit up, and affects them, what happens? Does BSDS treat it as unacceptable as they cannot be dissuaded from battle? Do they have to drop commitment to the charm in order to flee, and thus crash themselves immediately?
                            I think BSDS trumps TBS – "She will not, and cannot end her assault until her targets are dead or fled".
                            But also it depends who the PCs and NPCs are in this situation. Depending on the needs of the story, a Player might be able to use TBS to snap an NPC out of BSDS with a cool enough stunt.
                            Last edited by Fata-Ku; 03-31-2017, 01:06 PM. Reason: "dead or fed"... yup, feeding your tagets. gg.

Jade-Screened Exalted Finding the Path
                            Need a dice-roller? Check out Dicemat.

Comment

• Is there an ancient version of the word "bankrupt" ? Or a phrase that means "ruin someone economically" ?

Comment

• Destitute, I guess?

That's not a verb though.

Comment

Working...
                                X