No announcement yet.

Ask a question, get an answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in 2.5, given they have a tutor, do eclipse need to learn the prereq charms to the charm they are being taught?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid_speaker View Post
      in 2.5, given they have a tutor, do eclipse need to learn the prereq charms to the charm they are being taught?
      Yes, if the charm has prerequisite charms then the eclipse still need to learn the prereqs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arian Dynas View Post
        So... is it possible to sail, say an open water ship from the dreaming sea up the rivers of the Scavenger Lands and out into the Inland sea?
        No. There does not look to be a River of Tears equivalent down South. You would have to portage through the jungle passed the Nameless Lair.

Comment

• Or dig out one hell of a canal.

Comment

• Does anybody know what exactly is Yaogin's portfolio as a god aside from administering the Cerulean Lute?

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jen View Post
              Does anybody know what exactly is Yaogin's portfolio as a god aside from administering the Cerulean Lute?
              ​Yaogin is Bearer of the Lapis Ewer (an Artifact whose drafts bring inspiration, illumination and pleasure) and God of Beautiful Dreams.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
              Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
              https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Ooh, so he's neither the god of poet, love nor dream. My homebrew gods won't become redundant after all.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• In 2.5 what is a primordial/yozi's respiration amount over how long?
                  Last edited by Liquid_speaker; 02-09-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid_speaker View Post
                    In 2.5 what is a primordial/yozi's respiration amount over how long?
                    There was never really anything written on it. Outside of RotSE none of the Yozi were encountered outside of Malfeas and in those cases they pretty much just did things.

Comment

• They have a thousand mote essence pool, according to RotSE, so it never really comes up.

I'd just say it's the same as a spirits.

Comment

• I seem to recall one of the writers saying the kilomote pool wasn't necessarily uniform among Yozi; for example Cytheria might have order(s) of magnitude more Essence.

Comment

• Well, even if it's average or on the low side, the point stands.

Comment

• Sooo why does the directional gods of war work for the Bureau of Heaven but the Bureau of Humanity have the gods of peace instead?

I also wish to know what Bureau should deities of love and romance belong to?

Comment

• Because of bureaucratic infighting, whereby the Bureau of Heaven has slowly had many prestigious roles transferred away from the Bureau of Humanity. And War gods are more prestigious than peace god, in this sad age of conflict.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• So that's the reason. Though I wonder how important is love in Creation, since Aphrodite/Venus, Bastet and Yue Lao seems pretty popular on Earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X