No announcement yet.

Ask a question, get an answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the forests in the demon realm* seems like the best place to situate a First Circle species of hairless, telepathic apes?

Comment

• I don't remember Vitalius, what was that like? I remember the other two.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
        I don't remember Vitalius, what was that like? I remember the other two.
        Been looking for that myself.

Originally posted by Holden
        Of the three, only Szoreny is a Yozi. Hrothsvita is a third circle demon and Vitalius doesn't appear to be either.

Comment

• Question. How would one write a spell that grants mutations and merits, both to willing and unwilling subject?

Comment

• Has the Eclipse tag in 3E been applied to any Exalted Charms so far in 3E or has it been kept to non-exalted creatures so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayWalker View Post
              Has the Eclipse tag in 3E been applied to any Exalted Charms so far in 3E or has it been kept to non-exalted creatures so far?

No, and it won't be. The Eclipse anima power specifies that it's for Eclipses to learn "the Charms of spirits, Fair Folk and similar supernatural beings", and the devs have clarified that they don't intend to let Eclipses learn other Exalteds' powers.

Comment

• What parts of Malfeas have the "rivers of obsidian dust" (CoCD:Malfeas, p.34)?

Comment

Working...
                X