No announcement yet.

Ask a question, get an answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Bull of the North's motivation? Conquer the North?

Comment

• Basically... yes.
      It's a bit more complex than that (it always is). He wants to be free of the threat of the Dragonblood. He wants his people (who are poor nomads) to be strong and prosperous (though, in doing so, he's reshaped their society for war, and many elders grumble that he's essentially destroying their culture). Raiding the richer, settled folk is traditional for them; he's just taking it to its ultimate conclusion.

It's not 100% selfish. But it does boil down to forging a mighty Empire with him and Samea on top.

My characters:
      Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
      Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

• Get you meet a a withering attack with a decisive attack in a clash and vice versa?

Comment

• Originally posted by light-hero View Post
          Get you meet a a withering attack with a decisive attack in a clash and vice versa?
          Yes (10 char)

Comment

• Has anyone written up any god QCs, and if so where can I find them? I'm looking for some examples to use to adapt the various gods from Ruins of Rathess to 3e.

Comment

• 2.5 Question;

Twisted Words Technique could be combo'd with other compulsion charms, correct? For example, it could be combined with Fury Inciting Presence to create a type of "Uncle Sam wants you" enlistment poster?

Comment

• For Solar exalts, I thought I read somewhere that either you have to be an Eclipse on official business to get into Yu-Shan or have to be have essence 6 to get past the Celestial Lions or Lion Dogs guarding each gate. (Well, apart from trying to sneak in). Does anyone know where this was said?

I read in the CoCD Yu shan that "All deities and Celestial Exalts visiting or living in Yu-Shan have specific rights guaranteed to them by the Bureau of Heaven and the Unconquered Sun."

Is there any sort of essence cap or anything that I might be missing, maybe from the first edition, for a solar to get into Heaven? (Needing of course the charm or spell to get into the gate of course)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uknown DarkLord View Post
                  For Solar exalts, I thought I read somewhere that either you have to be an Eclipse on official business to get into Yu-Shan or have to be have essence 6 to get past the Celestial Lions or Lion Dogs guarding each gate. (Well, apart from trying to sneak in). Does anyone know where this was said?

I read in the CoCD Yu shan that "All deities and Celestial Exalts visiting or living in Yu-Shan have specific rights guaranteed to them by the Bureau of Heaven and the Unconquered Sun."

Is there any sort of essence cap or anything that I might be missing, maybe from the first edition, for a solar to get into Heaven? (Needing of course the charm or spell to get into the gate of course)

I found part of an answer. "Only residents of the Celestial City, those with passes from the internal bureaucracy and Solar Exalts of the Eclipse Caste are permitted free entrance to one of the 61 gates." (Exalted 2E Core pg 293)

Comment

• Anyone here played modern? How's the stats for the guns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                      Anyone here played modern? How's the stats for the guns?
                      2E, or 3E? I'm assuming 2E, as Modern was never officially adapted for Ex3.

Firearms in Modern were pretty solid when they were introduced, but unfortunately the paranoia combat mindset was still pretty inextricably set into the system.

Holden had some pretty good suggestions for putting firearms in Ex3.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                        2E, or 3E? I'm assuming 2E, as Modern was never officially adapted for Ex3.

Firearms in Modern were pretty solid when they were introduced, but unfortunately the paranoia combat mindset was still pretty inextricably set into the system.

Holden had some pretty good suggestions for putting firearms in Ex3.
                        Ah. Thank you. Planning to make a demon

Comment

• Bad news. Just lost my 3e.

So... what does craftsman need no tools and thousand forge tools do again?

Comment

Bad news. Just lost my 3e.
                            If you bought the PDF legitimately, re-downloading it is free.

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                            So... what does craftsman need no tools and thousand forge tools do again?
                            Craftsman Needs No Tools lets a craftsman need no tools for a basic or major project, and accelerates the speed in which he can finish a basic or major project. Thousand Forge Tools is not a Charm.
                            Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 12-29-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                              If you bought the PDF legitimately, re-downloading it is free.

Craftsman Needs No Tools lets a craftsman need no tools for a basic or major project, and accelerates the speed in which he can finish a basic or major project. Thousand Forge Tools is not a Charm.
                              Accelerates by how much?

Maybe its thousand forge hands?

Comment

Accelerates by how much?
                                It depends on the project. Just re-download the book. It won't cost you anything if you already paid for it.
                                Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 12-29-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X