X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellis View Post
    I think someone else said yes, but I'm pretty sure the answer is no: it uses Martial Arts and not Thrown, so you can't use Thrown Charms. There is precedent in that I asked the same question about the Burning Name and one of the devs (Vance) said no.
    Indeed, it says so, although the relevant line is split over a column break. "A kiai has the traits of a mundane light weapon with the bashing and thrown (short) tags, save she rolls its attacks with Martial Arts (Silver-Voiced Nightingale style) rather than Thrown."

Leave a comment:

• Ellis
    replied
    Originally posted by devaking View Post
    looking for a simple answer to this question:

his Voice of the Night Bird, from the Silver-Voiced Nightingale Style, able to use throw charms since it counts has a thrown weapon for rule purpose?
    I think someone else said yes, but I'm pretty sure the answer is no: it uses Martial Arts and not Thrown, so you can't use Thrown Charms. There is precedent in that I asked the same question about the Burning Name and one of the devs (Vance) said no.

Leave a comment:

• The Wizard of Oz
    replied
    Duh, should have looked there. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• The Unsung Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
    Have they said if Lunars are dissonant with soulsteel/orichalcum/jade/starmetal, or just neutral? I thought they were dissonant, but the playtesters said DBT makes you dissonant, implying you're not normally. But I'm not sure if this has been answered or not.
    Page 17 of Arms of the Chosen states they are Resonant with Moonsilver, and Neutral with all the others.

Leave a comment:

• The Wizard of Oz
    replied
    Have they said if Lunars are dissonant with soulsteel/orichalcum/jade/starmetal, or just neutral? I thought they were dissonant, but the playtesters said DBT makes you dissonant, implying you're not normally. But I'm not sure if this has been answered or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X