Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquering Tide (Black Jade Warship, Artifact ••••)
    The Dragon-Blooded shipwright Zhalk Zhova built Conquering Tide for his lover, the justiciarprince Wind-on-Cresting-Foam, instilling it with his beloved’s famed zeal for justice.
    Conquering Tide is a huge triple-masted man-of-war . Nigh-imperishable timbers from long vanished islands comprise the hull, masts, and deck, all of which have been lacquered with black jade. These stand in brilliant contrast to stark white sails laced with orichalcum thread.
    How much jade would that take Zhalk Zhova to make?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
      I beg pardon, I had actually forgotten what the nature of the Heirs to the Shogunate preview was. I thought it was a Google or Dropbox document issued on Discord or something.

I had forgotten also the reason why I have not read it; not from lack of access (come on, I've put hundreds of dollars into each Exalted Kickstarter), but overwhelming other priorities mixed with an aversion to reading another text before it's finalized.

The former concern is much reduced, but the latter remains iron clad.
      Just double checked, Heirs to the Shogunate is available in two parts on Backerkit in the digital downloads. They're Google Drive links.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

• Ack! Duplicated post!

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Working...
        X