Our Exalted World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Exalted World

Thread for pictures of real world places and phenomena that have a certain mystical quality to them that you deem worthy of Creation.

An alternate aesthetic for the Sun Strider that looks more mythical.
    Last edited by Bastet; 12-01-2013, 06:37 AM.

Arh, I have to find my old scenery photos folder again >_< Curse you!!!

Mount Emei ( Mount of Delicate Eyebrows) sea of cloud, one of Creation Four Sacred Mountains,

Usually haunted by shadow giant,

Have various temple along the mountain slope,on the highest peak of the mountain lie a monastery dedicated for Samantabhadra, patron of the Lotus Sūtra..

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...res-no-really/ This place deserves an honourable mention.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
      Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

To shamelessly steal an entire album off Reddit...

Some of these locations are obviously not aesthetically suitable, but others? Hot damn.
        Imgur is home to the web's most popular image content, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.

Comment

Though it does not exist (yet, I hope), the Mexico City earth-scraper is a perfect example of First Age architecture.

Comment

I've based a Shadowland in the east off of Aokigahara.

Comment

And here is Venus's Chest Cliff, just some borinnggg old cliff you may say ?

Surprise, it's our special and awesome hanging coffins in Venus breas......I mean cliff <3 <3 <3

Wait, don't run, at least take some of our souvenirs >_< And tell your friends about how friendly we are too!!!!!

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

I remember pulling out this page on the old forums as a series of pictures of what the Lap might look like, all farmland and temples. Of course, it's lacking the enormous statue, but what are ya gonna do?.
                http://www.amusingplanet.com/2013/04...-of-bagan.html
                Last edited by semicasual; 12-02-2013, 12:43 AM.

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

If An-Teng want to be the expy of South East Asia than it's desperately need artworks for pretty looking rice terraces mountain, here are the the rice terraces from Sa Pa, Việt Nam.

Comment

I found a wood elemental!
                    http://stufftodraw.tumblr.com/post/68850508888

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

That, my children, is a man leaping off a small boat to spear a whale.

Comment

There is a very good reason that none of the Yozi want to go near Kimbery. Behold the apocalypse art of the Vitriolic Ocean!!!

Anemone Woman

The Rising Phoenix

Hundred Ears Silhouette

Comment

Qaf is pretty much Tibetan Buddhism compare to Cecelyne Christianity/Islam.
                          The slope of The Diamond Wheel is rocky and windy, surrounded by a sea of white foam.

Ooccasionally, you can encounter abandoned stupas with prayer flags flutter in the wind, reciting strange mantras in even stranger language.

Comment

Statues depicting Qafian monks and arhalats is a common sight, it's advised that pilgrims should offer some small trinkets to the statue or their path shall be filled with misfortune.

Comment

Wyld tainted land in the south

Entrance to Malfeas

Comment

Working...
                              X