No announcement yet.

Homebrews of the First Circle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah! Who cares about non solars! They don't matter! / s (falsetto voice)

Killing least gods? Sounds interesting, but what's the practical function?

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
      Bah! Who cares about non solars! They don't matter! / s (falsetto voice)

Killing least gods? Sounds interesting, but what's the practical function?
      Well, isnt it obvious, the reclimation.

Comment

• And the least god killers have to have a dragonic bend to there forms. Mocking the immaculate order.

Comment

• .... Teodizja?

Those lions with a hive mind? Or something similar?

Comment

• Originally posted by evtrax View Post
            Well, isnt it obvious, the reclimation.
            Neither least gods nor 2e's version of the Reclamation seem likely to see much coverage in 3e.

He/him

Comment

• Besides. Who gives a shit about the least gods?

It's in the name. The Least.

At the very least there would be demon parasites that gods like to use.

Comment

• TheCountAlucard, maybe not, but i do like the reclamation, its an epic plot that perfectly fits exalted.

Accelerator, well creation is an animastic world, like wta. one of the wta's endtimes scenarios concerns banes attack the spirit world. with the spirits dying so is the world. maybe something simalar is happening in creation, slowing twisting it closer to hell with with god dead. and if not, the yozi hate the gods. its just pure spite in this case, which is what motivates almost all of the yozi's actions.

since Accelerator isnt gonna do them, i take it upon myself to do them. so will post the least god killing demon and an overview of the mock exaltation demon type later.

Comment

• Well to be frank, evtrax , why kill the least gods? What would be the practical effect on the world? The only time we see Least Gods mentioned is during things like attunement, artifacts, and the celestial bureaucracy.

Comment

Well to be frank, evtrax , why kill the least gods? What would be the practical effect on the world? The only time we see Least Gods mentioned is during things like attunement, artifacts, and the celestial bureaucracy.
                    well, least gods have jobs. they are the spirits of things. also, maybe i didnt make myself clear. by least god, i really meant any spirit it has the power to kill. is that better. also, the draconic bent is inspired by how immaculate monks beat up gods.

Comment

well, least gods have jobs. they are the spirits of things. also, maybe i didnt make myself clear. by least god, i really meant any spirit it has the power to kill. is that better. also, the draconic bent is inspired by how immaculate monks beat up gods.
                      You mean to say a predatory demon that preys on least gods, gods, and other things, capable of hijacking their cults and worshippers to do untold damage?

Thereby forcibly bringing in immaculate interference, because hey, these guys are now demon worshippers despite there not being much proof of it, and also wrecking communities?

Comment

You mean to say a predatory demon that preys on least gods, gods, and other things, capable of hijacking their cults and worshippers to do untold damage?

Thereby forcibly bringing in immaculate interference, because hey, these guys are now demon worshippers despite there not being much proof of it, and also wrecking communities?
                        i just mean a dragonic humanoid with a skull like weapon that killed gods. but your idea is so much better. lets go with your thing.

Comment

i just mean a dragonic humanoid with a skull like weapon that killed gods. but your idea is so much better. lets go with your thing.
                          ...well, thanks?

Comment

...well, thanks?
                            should i write it or you. cause this idea deserves to be made.

Comment

• You try first. I'm tired for now.

Comment

You try first. I'm tired for now.
                                ok then. will do so later.

Comment

Working...
                                X