Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exalted Webcomics, Old and New

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exalted Webcomics, Old and New

    It seems my original idea of a Webcomic database type thingy has expanded, so I'm starting to add particularly notable non-webcomic Exalted media.

    Actual Webcomics

    Keychain of Creation
    http://keychain.patternspider.net/

    Manse of Ivy/Agents of Yu Shan
    http://www.manseofivy.com/

    Heaven's Strife
    http://fivefoldcomicstance.webcomic.ws/comics/

    Chorus of the Neverborn
    http://www.neverborncomic.com/

    Creation's Gambit
    http://www.creationsgambit.com/

    Exalted: Two Circles
    http://twocircles.smackjeeves.com/

    Tales of the Mastah
    http://lafreeze.deviantart.com/gallery/28821507

    The Freedom Stone
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3hoyqzetyxv0ugp/AKROSkOBAQ

    Ask the Exalted Ponies
    http://asktheexaltedponies.tumblr.com/

    Dawn of the Chosen
    http://ekorrenhj.deviantart.com/gall...Chosen-ONGOING

    God Kicking Boot
    http://godkickingboot.smackjeeves.com/

    Tales of Exalts
    http://xanroth.deviantart.com/galler...ales-of-exalts



    Not Webcomics, but still Exalted related fiction type stuff

    Terrestrial Dynasty Quest
    https://forums.sufficientvelocity.co...-exalted.7448/

    Fracture
    http://fractured-webcomic.deviantart.com/gallery/

    A Green Sun Illuminates the Void
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6654901...nates-the-Void

    Lunar Quest
    http://tgchan.org/wiki/Lunar_Quest

    Glorious Shotgun Princess
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8107629/

    Chosen of the Gods
    http://chosenofthegods.tumblr.com

    My Little Exalted
    http://www.fimfiction.net/story/36641/My-Little-Exalt

    Terrestrial Dynasty Quest
    https://forums.sufficientvelocity.co...-exalted.7448/



    Not Exalted, but still pretty awesome inspiration anyway

    Kill Six Billion Demons
    http://killsixbilliondemons.com/

    Far to the North
    http://www.farnorthcomic.com/

    Tigress Queen
    http://www.tigressqueen.com/
    Last edited by SamuraiMujuru; 06-18-2017, 05:19 PM.


    Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade

  • #2
    Chorus of the Neverborn
    http://www.neverborncomic.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Creation's Gambit
      http://creationsgambit.rpdom.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        To my knowledge, that's a pretty exhaustive list, unfortunately. I didn't even know of Creation's Gambit, I'll admit.

        For completion, let me mention Two Circles. 16 pages in total, ran between 1st of March and 24th of May 2010. Kind of cute, but never got off the ground.

        Something I did have hopes for, however, was Tales of the Mastah, a Keychain spinoff that for a time was hosted on patternspider.net before they took it down when they changed names to rpdom.com. The DeviantArt archive still remains. This one, I honestly had high hopes for. The 16 pages that got produced are actually good. It doesn't take ages getting going, and some of the early characters are pretty interesting. Unfortunately, it started up twice and fell flat on the same god damn page both times. I can sympathise; sometimes something is more work than you think. Just wish it could have pulled through.

        Edit: Oh, and also! If we (that is, I) are doing the completionist thing, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention The Freedom Stone. It's the grandmother of the Exalted webcomics. By the time I even heard of it, it was long since abandoned, and by the current day I don't think you can find it anywhere on the internet in its complete form. The link above is a collection of pages the author posted on the old White Wolf forums a while ago. It's far from comprehensive, but it's what she had available without having to revive a couple fried hard-drives.
        Last edited by Weimann; 12-05-2013, 03:48 PM.


        Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh, man, do I miss the Freedom Stone...


          So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

          The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
          -Roger Zelazny

          Comment


          • #6
            My goal is to be as completionist as humanly possible. If it's a webcomic, available online somewhere, and about Exalted, I want it on the list.


            Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wise Old Guru View Post
              Oh, man, do I miss the Freedom Stone...
              I wish I could read it. Even when I first found the Freedom Stone forums, I think it was off the web. I know that one of the characters got featured in MoeP: DBs, so it must have been a pretty big thing.

              Edit: Also, SamuraiMujuru, I think it's safe to say that Two Circles and Tales of the Mastah are never coming back. Jukashi has stated a desire to return to Keychain (though it remains to be seen if that actually happens of course), while nothing of that kind has been heard from the other authors. Saying indefinite hiatus is saying too much. They're ended.
              Last edited by Weimann; 12-05-2013, 06:21 PM.


              Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Weimann View Post
                I wish I could read it. Even when I first found the Freedom Stone forums, I think it was off the web. I know that one of the characters got featured in MoeP: DBs, so it must have been a pretty big thing.

                Edit: Also, SamuraiMujuru, I think it's safe to say that Two Circles and Tales of the Mastah are never coming back. Jukashi has stated a desire to return to Keychain (though it remains to be seen if that actually happens of course), while nothing of that kind has been heard from the other authors. Saying indefinite hiatus is saying too much. They're ended.
                Ahh, cool, I'll update the side comments. As for The Freedom Stone, the Dropbox link provided apparently has all the pages in downloadable form.


                Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade

                Comment


                • #9
                  My only claim to fame is that Jade Cricket is an old highschool friend of mine, and Cricket and Reed were created for the very first Exalted game I ever played in. Actually, the author is the one who drew my avatar, a character for a game I GMed last year. She's a super cool lady and I always wished she'd continued The Freedom Stone. Yay, I'm 2 degrees from Internet Famous! +1!


                  I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                  I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I started an MSPFA set in Creation one time. I've got to stop starting new projects at the beginning of semesters before I know what the workload is.

                    But yeah, Godtrapped.


                    I'm working on it, all right?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gensh View Post
                      I started an MSPFA set in Creation one time. I've got to stop starting new projects at the beginning of semesters before I know what the workload is.

                      But yeah, Godtrapped.
                      That is awesome and your MSPA forum avatar is great.

                      I was always kind of tempted to do an extremely non-canonical MSPFA about post-Usurpation Solars hiding out in the Invisible Fortress, but it would really need to use the "wall of text under the panel" format, I think, because 99% of the point of it is that it'd be hilarious to establish the personalities and then have huge pesterlogs of them talking about bullshit.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey thanks for including HvSf!


                        Join the Strife

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gayo View Post

                          That is awesome and your MSPA forum avatar is great.

                          I was always kind of tempted to do an extremely non-canonical MSPFA about post-Usurpation Solars hiding out in the Invisible Fortress, but it would really need to use the "wall of text under the panel" format, I think, because 99% of the point of it is that it'd be hilarious to establish the personalities and then have huge pesterlogs of them talking about bullshit.
                          I must concur. Very awesome.


                          Placeholder

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have something akin to an Exalted webcomic on my tumblr: http://asktheexaltedponies.tumblr.com/

                            ...its a pony/exalted crossover, but with an all OC cast

                            Also its been a while since I've updated it - but ideally I should be able to fix that soon enough


                            Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by webkilla View Post
                              I have something akin to an Exalted webcomic on my tumblr: http://asktheexaltedponies.tumblr.com/

                              ...its a pony/exalted crossover, but with an all OC cast

                              Also its been a while since I've updated it - but ideally I should be able to fix that soon enough
                              Cool, got it added to the list!


                              Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X