No announcement yet.

Exalted Webcomics, Old and New

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunar Quest is is sort of like an interactive web comic where the readers cast their votes on what the main character does next. A little hard to read in that format, but pretty cool if you put in the effort to do so imho.

Here's some direct links to Chapter 1, Chapter 2, and Internal Phase 1.

Lunar Art

Comment

Lunar Quest is Jukashi's other Exalted-ish project. If Keychain deviates from canon a bit, Lunar Quest uses canon as vague outlines at best. I personally have a bit of a problem with the quest format, but many seem to like it.

Since Lunar Quests moves away from the traditional webcomic format, it might be worth asking if the OP is interested in fanfics and other media as well? Because if so, I feel Glorious Shotgun Princess should be mentioned. Mass Effect, if Shepard was a Zenith. Probably easier to appreciate if you've actually played Mass Effect, but I've read a few chapters and it's pretty well written for fanfiction.

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

Originally posted by Weimann View Post
        Lunar Quest is Jukashi's other Exalted-ish project. If Keychain deviates from canon a bit, Lunar Quest uses canon as vague outlines at best. I personally have a bit of a problem with the quest format, but many seem to like it.

Since Lunar Quests moves away from the traditional webcomic format, it might be worth asking if the OP is interested in fanfics and other media as well? Because if so, I feel Glorious Shotgun Princess should be mentioned. Mass Effect, if Shepard was a Zenith. Probably easier to appreciate if you've actually played Mass Effect, but I've read a few chapters and it's pretty well written for fanfiction.
        Well, my original purpose was just webcomics, but I figure I could add notable Fan-fic/other media. I wouldn't want to even TRY to all ALL fanfic/other media, but if there's any "Must read/watch/listen!" I'd be more than happy to add them.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Does anyone know a good hosting site for webcomics?

Come and rock me Amadeus.

Comment

Originally posted by hippokrene View Post
            I host mine on RPdom, you could talk to the Dark Wizard?

Comment

My comic is still alive. I've just been too busy at work lately to update it.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...-exalted-comic

Freelancer | Content Creator |
              ekorrengames.com

Comment

OH yeah! And I even follow the bloody thing on DeviantArt. I'll get it added!

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Originally posted by hippokrene View Post
                  As Dragonmystic pointed out, we'd be happy to help.

We host http://keychain.patternspider.net http://manseofivy.com and http://creationsgambit.rpdom.com

Just send me a PM and I'd love to discuss the details with you.

However I recommend you PM me directly on RPdom or if you wish to email me which should be just as fast use the contact form at the bottom of the RPdom site.
                  Last edited by The Dark Wizard; 12-10-2013, 05:18 AM.

RPdom.com (Come host your game with us !)| White Wolf Forum Archive | Exalted Resources (800+ including TAW Lunars) | Online Exalted Dice | And much more!

All services provided for free by RPdom, for all your RPing needs!

Comment

New addition in the non-comic media, should anyone want to check it out.

Comment

Someone went looking for a webcomic and it looks like this thread has fallen off the front page, so giving a little bump to get it back up there.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post

Ahh, cool, I'll update the side comments. As for The Freedom Stone, the Dropbox link provided apparently has all the pages in downloadable form.
                        I believe this is the Dropbox link for Freedom Stone.

~ N

Edit: I apologize. I did not previously see that you already had a link to the Freedom Stone on Dropbox.
                        Last edited by Nadrakas; 02-02-2014, 12:22 AM.

"There is timing in everything. Timing in strategy cannot be mastered without a great deal of practice. There is also timing in the Void. You win battles with the timing in the Void born of the timing of cunning by knowing the enemies' timing, and thus using a timing which the enemy does not expect." Shinmen Musashi no Kami Fujiwara no Genshin, Go Rin No Sho (The Book of the Five Rings)

Comment

My Little Exalt. For the Pony fans out there.
                          (From what I've read so far, the FanFiction is actually quite good.)

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/36641/My-Little-Exalt

~ N

"There is timing in everything. Timing in strategy cannot be mastered without a great deal of practice. There is also timing in the Void. You win battles with the timing in the Void born of the timing of cunning by knowing the enemies' timing, and thus using a timing which the enemy does not expect." Shinmen Musashi no Kami Fujiwara no Genshin, Go Rin No Sho (The Book of the Five Rings)

Comment

Originally posted by Nadrakas View Post
                            My Little Exalt. For the Pony fans out there.
                            (From what I've read so far, the FanFiction is actually quite good.)

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/36641/My-Little-Exalt

~ N
                            If that one's valid then my MLP/Exalted fic should be added to the list as well:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2081...Exalted-Ponies

It has an Ask Tumblr attached to it, which elaborates on certain plot points and whatnot:
                            http://asktheexaltedponies.tumblr.com/
                            First page: http://asktheexaltedponies.tumblr.com/page/5

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

I wonder if the lack of a game to play has something to do with so many prominent works being alive and strong lately.

Join the Strife

Comment

Thanks for this. I've made it one of the useful links in the sticky thread.

I’ve moved to Sword of Creation, thank you to everyone who helped made the Exalted community these past few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X