No announcement yet.

Isidoros Charms

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZealousChristian24 View Post

Actually, GitP forum member LixLorn has written an Elloge set(I'm posting from my phone, so forgive any wonkiness):

The Demented One/Robert Vance(I think that's his real name?) also made a Hegra set back in the day, collected here (fourth post down):
    But neither of those are really full, fleshed out sets. The Hegra one is a little "fuller", but neither of them is a "complete" set.

I think people are a little overselling Elloge's "crazy fanfic writer" aspect; Elloge has a few other narrative hooks:
    • Elloge is effectively the eunuch Yozi, despite the fact she's female; she was male before Yozification, after all, and I seem to remember seeing something about castration. If you can't do something with this, you're ignoring a pretty wide "example garden".
    • She's the frickin' Yozi that embodies language. All language. All of it. Not just writing.
    • Insofar as she writes, she writes worlds - where's my Spirit Sanctum that I wrote out of a picaresque novel?

I have decided, after some thought, that I don't really feel happy on these forums. I might decide to come back to post. Who knows - but right now, I'm gone.

So good bye, good luck, and have a nice day.