I figure at this point it's just easier to put links to all my homebrew here, so I can actually keep track of what I post on these boards.
- Harmonious Symphonic Regalia: An artifact that works in tandem with Silver Nightingale, allowing you to use other weapons with it and gives some decent offense/defense that is based off the users own intimacies.
- Ten No Kyougo: An artifact sword designed to work in conjunction with Single Shining Point in the Void style. Incredibly long evocation tree that should give you nearly everything you want.
- BFG-9000 and Inferno Cannon: The guns from Doom made into a Crossbow/Essence Pulse Cannon, also a rejiggering of the Essence Pulse Cannon from 1e/2e.
- The Distortion Dial: Sayuka's stopwatch from Touhou, complete with endless knives, time manipulation, and even a full blown time stop.
- The Sanzu River Scythe: Komachi's Scythe from Touhou, features themes of distance manipulation and eventually an infinite range attack.
- Alchemical Blade Prequel Quest - An archive of a quest (Interactive story) involving the Exalted Modern setting and how Alchemicals came to be in it.
- Shards of a Compass: Heaven's Reach - An expanded look into the alternate Exalted Setting "Heaven's Reach" which is Exalted in space. Nearly 300 pages!
- 3e Bestiary Guide - A collection of fully statted enemies for your games, along with new houserules allowing for "Strong" enemies, elite badasses designed to put up a fight while still being less powerful than an Exalt.
- 3e Storytelling Guide - Where I go over in detail what Exalted is and how to run a game for complete beginners of the system.
- 3e Spaceship Rules - Details of how to run spaceship combat involving the entire crew rather than just the captains. Contains lots of material to customize your own ship from Cruise Linears to CARRIER HAS ARRIVED.
- X-Mas Punch present - Old Ink Monkey charms that involve things like blowing up mountains so you can be your own Psycho hero. Contains Hellraiser's Instinct, Break Through the World, Mountain Obliteration Tempest, Meteor Impact Smash, Horizon Hurling Tactic, Sky Breaker Punch, and Dome Shattering Smite.
- Gentle Fist Style - A style based off of Hinata in Naruto. Heavy focus on anti-stealth and minimal exterior damage to the opponent as you explode their lungs.
- Thousand Wounds Gear Style - A 3e translation of the Thousand Wounds Gear style, following the themes of industrial accidents, suddeness, and homing frisbees.
- Air Dragon Style - My own attempt on Air Dragon style before the main Dragonblooded book comes out.
- Arete-Series Artificial Heroes: A conversion of the Arete series from 2e's Under the Rose, meant to challenge more experienced players.
- Bartoll: An Automaton shamelessly ripped off from Super Robot Wars: The Animation OVA, containing the same bullshit ODE system.
- Dire Goose: A Behemoth that combines the traits of a DnD Hydra with the furiousity of a Canadian Goose.
- Viator of Nullspace 3e - A 3e conversion of Viator of Nullspace, an opponent specifically tailored to be a last boss of 4-5 Essence 5 characters.
- 3e Firearms - Rules containing not only 3e firearm rules, but many modern equipment special forces in the modern or sci-fi eras are expected to have, automatic weapons and explosives.
- 3e vehicles - A document containing stats for vehicles in 3e, from motorcycles to fighter jets. I wish I statted a moped but alas.
- 3e Alchemical - A total conversion set for Alchemicals for 3e.
- Blazing Lotus Flower Style - A style all about using ranged projectiles for defense, offense, and melee attacks.
- Kaiser Champion Style - A very strength heavy style that is about building up hard hitting combos in rapid order.
- Ironheart Destroyer Style - A style based around using heavy weapons to hit multiple opponents and cause general carnage on the battlefield.
- Assassin's Tool Reconfiguration - An Alchemical charm that alters Personality Override Spike into the wrist spike from some game character you probably heard about.
- Buster Overcharge Module - An Alchemical charm that let's you charge up an attack Megaman style for additional damage.
- Efficient Management Protocols - An Alchemical bureaucracy charm that lets you do things with bureaucracy in all scales, whenever CRM or normal.
- Electric Attraction Dynamos - Alchemical grappling charm.
- Forceful Resource Acquisition Module - An Alchemical charm that allows you to cut open machines and crush their reactors in your hand to regain motes and health.
- Impact Dispersion Module - An Alchemical charm that gives you active soak instead of passive. Also gives goodies such as post soak reduction and hardness boosting. (AKA: You pay motes for it)
- Maximum Activation Mode - An Alchemical cap breaker charm that is totally not a rip-off from an anime series.
- Maximum Armour Efficiency Buffers - An Alchemical charm that gives one scenelong soak for those who prefer to be unarmored.
- Personnel Database Scanner - A charm that gives you a database of people whom you profile for various benefits.
- Safe Mode Rebooting Procedure - A charm that allows the Alchemical to boot into safe mode and get rid of mental influence affecting her.
- Subluminous Onslaught Missile - An old 1e Alchemical charm given a facelift to work in 2.5e, while allowing to make your weapon a mile long.
- Technique Emulation Engine - A charm that let's Alchemical's temporarily learn charms or techniques from spirits and machines after she has vanquished them.
- Virtual Mapping Program - A charm that gives the Alchemical a minimap for various information on his surroundings.
- Personality Override Spike
- Memory Implantation Surge
- Love Clad in Remnant Tears - A charmset based on the charm details for Lover Clad in Remnant Tears in 3rd edition, ported over for 2.5e. A charmset dealing with the themes of seduction and temptation, while still having some combat utility.
- The Purifier - An artifact flamethrower with some bonuses of disease control and additional fuels to turn it into an Freezethrower or Lightningthrower instead