Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask The Unconquered Sun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ask The Unconquered Sun

    Creation,

    It has come to my attention that there exists a great backlog in prayers to My office. Those responsible have been disciplined. Until such time as a proper secretary may be found and established, I will personally answer those who supplicate themselves for answers.

    -The Lord of Heaven, the Unconquered Sun.
    Last edited by Requiem_Jeer; 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM.

  • #2
    Oh great shining one, this one wonders whether this is a continuation of your thread on the old forums, a recap thread of aforementioned old forum, or a new wave entirely of answered prayers?


    Popping in from time to time.

    Comment


    • #3
      This thread shall stand tall on it's own merits, learning from the past but not retreading old ground.

      Comment


      • #4
        retreading
        Not sure if name-based joke for being first questioner or not.

        To the Fals.... to the sun of Creation,

        Sorry, old habits die hard. I am Daj (a name I've just made up, to commemorate my escape from Malfeas), an agata. I am currently surrounded by trees which are not trying to eat me, which is good, but the silence here is deafening. I find myself terrified for my life, and that of my companion Shidz, the bottle bug who has tagged along. If you hear a buzzing noise, that's him chiming in. Suffice it to say, we are new here, and were not properly summoned at all. Something during Calibration just... whispered to me, and I managed to take Shidz along with me as I past the threshold. He's a such a dear; I'd be lost without him. My point is, we recently tried to enter Heaven, in order to get your blessing to reside here on a more permanent basis. The nice wolf-spirit we met said that was the thing to do. However, the celestial lion mistook our intent, and refused us entry. The Carnival of Meeting has past, and I do believe you'll be busy for the rest of the year. Poor little Shidz and I are cold, and until next year, we have nowhere to go. Would you happen to know a place we could go, or somebody we could help, until the next Calibration? It would be nice to be useful, I suppose. Shidz wants to get back to fixing people and drinking alcohol, and I miss being able to fly people around (well, Shidz is with me, but a couple only needs so much alone time. I need a job to provide him with alcohol). And it's.... really.... really.... cold and quiet here. Any suggestion would be nice....

        -Daj.


        Popping in from time to time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Great Ignus Divine!

          This isn't my fault, I swear! It was the damned spiders - yes, them - they were occupied with something else and couldn't register the prayers!
          Call off the Audit and I will fix this, immediately. Trust me, I'll make it all better!
          Please... The Auditor looks like he wants to eat me, or maybe forge me into an ashtray!

          - Ji-Yi, the God of Ask Threads


          Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brasstreader View Post
            Not sure if name-based joke for being first questioner or not.

            To the Fals.... to the sun of Creation,

            Sorry, old habits die hard. I am Daj (a name I've just made up, to commemorate my escape from Malfeas), an agata. I am currently surrounded by trees which are not trying to eat me, which is good, but the silence here is deafening. I find myself terrified for my life, and that of my companion Shidz, the bottle bug who has tagged along. If you hear a buzzing noise, that's him chiming in. Suffice it to say, we are new here, and were not properly summoned at all. Something during Calibration just... whispered to me, and I managed to take Shidz along with me as I past the threshold. He's a such a dear; I'd be lost without him. My point is, we recently tried to enter Heaven, in order to get your blessing to reside here on a more permanent basis. The nice wolf-spirit we met said that was the thing to do. However, the celestial lion mistook our intent, and refused us entry. The Carnival of Meeting has past, and I do believe you'll be busy for the rest of the year. Poor little Shidz and I are cold, and until next year, we have nowhere to go. Would you happen to know a place we could go, or somebody we could help, until the next Calibration? It would be nice to be useful, I suppose. Shidz wants to get back to fixing people and drinking alcohol, and I miss being able to fly people around (well, Shidz is with me, but a couple only needs so much alone time. I need a job to provide him with alcohol). And it's.... really.... really.... cold and quiet here. Any suggestion would be nice....

            -Daj.
            Daj,

            Do not fear the silence. The Silent Wind cannot find you.

            Seek the one known as Sacred Hoof. He is one of My Chosen, and he will be able to ensure your protection from the denizens of Creation, assuming you are willing to swear oaths to him to ensure their protection from you.

            Originally posted by Kleptomania
            Great Ignus Divine!

            This isn't my fault, I swear! It was the damned spiders - yes, them - they were occupied with something else and couldn't register the prayers!
            Call off the Audit and I will fix this, immediately. Trust me, I'll make it all better!
            Please... The Auditor looks like he wants to eat me, or maybe forge me into an ashtray!

            - Ji-Yi, the God of Ask Threads
            The failure was not your own, Ji-Yi. The office in charge of answering prayers for Me grew corrupt and lazy. It is being rectified.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey, Sunnyboy!
              Is it true You're too scared to exalt that lady down in Orminia? The one with a circle of Your chosen workin' for her?
              - Curious


              Check out my art here! You can see my stuff from the old forum here.
              Two Exalted Bound In Chains of the Sun

              Comment


              • #8
                Salutations, Sol Incarnate

                I received your light in the midst of the last Calibration, and for a time all was well. Around the time of Resplendent Fire, though, the forces of the dead rose near my village, and in their midst there was one alike myself, but with all of your glory and golden light gutted in favor of despair and death. She took me and placed me in a box of dark and pain, and it bade me to join or die, a demand which provoked my inner weakness. Now in myself as well as my captor your light is replaced by the stink of murder and decay. When I reach out in compassion towards the people of the world, all around me is cursed. I seek to return to your service, but more desperately wonder if I would be accepted to your side once more.

                Sincerely, if under an unpleasant nomenclature, the Eyeless and Ivory Masked Daughter of the Last Sun to Rise in the All-Encompassing Void of Oblivion Heralded by the Cursed Lost, Who Wears Ornamentation of Ebony and the Many Curses on Men's Souls as the Last Leaf Falls upon a River of Blood and Tears which Flows Up and Down the Burial Mound of the Truth, while Garbed in Skin of the Dead and Wraith's Bone Harvested from the Ending of Ingenuity, Upon Which Are Embroidered Litanies of the Song Which Ends the Dream and Torment with which We Are Plagued by Your Folly, Delivering Blessings which Curse those Yet-To-Be, for the Sake of those Never-Born, the First Masters of All Man; And Within Her Eyes Is The Completion of Her Image With Eyes, Which Were Torn From Her by Their Own Complexity In Form Of A Raven's Beak, And Made Into The Facade of Polished White Which Hides Her Exultant Beauty From Men's Dreaming Eyes, For Her Chastity Is Ensured By Her Fathered, Her Mothered, Her Brothered, And Her Sistered, Who She Did Pledge To Consign To The Void From Which She Is To Be Reborn As Death Itself, A Silent Hyena Which Bears The Sins Of All Who Were, And Who Will Live Until A World Without Us Rises From The Nothingness We Crave; Within The Sockets Lay The Reflections Of All Things She Is To Know, And The Myriad Whispers Of Her Will As Our Princess

                PS: Apologies for the volume of my enforced sobriquet.
                Last edited by PlotVitalNPC; 11-04-2013, 10:34 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tluthal View Post
                  Hey, Sunnyboy!
                  Is it true You're too scared to exalt that lady down in Orminia? The one with a circle of Your chosen workin' for her?
                  - Curious
                  It is not.

                  Originally posted by PlotVitalNPC View Post
                  Salutations, Sol Incarnate

                  I received your light in the midst of the last Calibration, and for a time all was well. Around the time of Resplendent Fire, though, the forces of the dead rose near my village, and in their midst there was one alike myself, but with all of your glory and golden light gutted in favor of despair and death. She took me and placed me in a box of dark and pain, and it bade me to join or die, a demand which provoked my inner weakness. Now in myself as well as my captor your light is replaced by the stink of murder and decay. When I reach out in compassion towards the people of the world, all around me is cursed. I seek to return to your service, but more desperately wonder if I would be accepted to your side once more.

                  Sincerely, if under an unpleasant nomenclature, the Eyeless and Ivory Masked Daughter of the Last Sun to Rise in the All-Encompassing Void of Oblivion Heralded by the Cursed Lost, Who Wears Ornamentation of Ebony and the Many Curses on Men's Souls as the Last Leaf Falls upon a River of Blood and Tears which Flows Up and Down the Burial Mound of the Truth, while Garbed in Skin of the Dead and Wraith's Bone Harvested from the Ending of Ingenuity, Upon Which Are Embroidered Litanies of the Song Which Ends the Dream and Torment with which We Are Plagued by Your Folly, Delivering Blessings which Curse those Yet-To-Be, for the Sake of those Never-Born, the First Masters of All Man; And Within Her Eyes Is The Completion of Her Image With Eyes, Which Were Torn From Her by Their Own Complexity In Form Of A Raven's Beak, And Made Into The Facade of Polished White Which Hides Her Exultant Beauty From Men's Dreaming Eyes, For Her Chastity Is Ensured By Her Fathered, Her Mothered, Her Brothered, And Her Sistered, Who She Did Pledge To Consign To The Void From Which She Is To Be Reborn As Death Itself, A Silent Hyena Which Bears The Sins Of All Who Were, And Who Will Live Until A World Without Us Rises From The Nothingness We Crave; Within The Sockets Lay The Reflections Of All Things She Is To Know, And The Myriad Whispers Of Her Will As Our Princess

                  PS: Apologies for the volume of my enforced sobriquet.
                  *The receipt of the reply is painful, the act heretical from both sides. The Most High's ire is equal to the Neverborn's fury at their knight's contact with the Lord of Heaven.*

                  You turned your back on Creation. You forsake your name, your family, your home, and most of all you forsake Me. If you were to return into the grace of My Light, and you found yourself back in that place, would you make the same decision? Would you once more put your life above that of everyone else?

                  Do Not Think to Lie to Me, Deathknight.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Requiem_Jeer View Post

                    It is not.



                    *The receipt of the reply is painful, the act heretical from both sides. The Most High's ire is equal to the Neverborn's fury at their knight's contact with the Lord of Heaven.*

                    You turned your back on Creation. You forsake your name, your family, your home, and most of all you forsake Me. If you were to return into the grace of My Light, and you found yourself back in that place, would you make the same decision? Would you once more put your life above that of everyone else?

                    Do Not Think to Lie to Me, Deathknight.
                    Respectfully,

                    I do not see how anybody could consider their life worth becoming what I am now, had they experience with the state of being. Living like this is not worth even itself, let alone all that will be inevitably destroyed in such a durance. This answer alone marks me as someone unworthy to receive any blessing. Though I have no hope for myself, I shall at least linger enough to polish the gift I have dishonored into a state worthy of being reclaimed by Your hands.

                    If I should ever return to that prison, the life I choose certainly shall not be my own.

                    Titles be damned...
                    Sincerely, Tijan Su
                    *blood leaks from the lettering of the signature*
                    Last edited by PlotVitalNPC; 11-05-2013, 12:08 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dear Dark and Twisted God of the Forsaken Anathema,
                      I would like to thank you for not making more of you sadistic, overbearing, war monger toys. With 150 of them having been changed into their true black anime bannered selves we do wonder how long until we see the rest follow suite? As far as we can tell there are 100 of the original 300 you made doing this.

                      Keep up the good neglect.
                      ~Sincerly,
                      Cynis Arkio, Dragon Blood


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sir,

                        Per your instructions, the sleeping Kukla has been delivered under Gem atop a nest of firedust, in the path of a darkspawn invasion approximately where the Jadeborn will intercept them. The Wyld Hunt has been lead to believe an Anathema resides in those caverns.

                        Now will you tell me who you are pulling a prank on? I really want to know!

                        -Star Seeker, Journeys

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PlotVitalNPC View Post

                          Respectfully,

                          I do not see how anybody could consider their life worth becoming what I am now, had they experience with the state of being. Living like this is not worth even itself, let alone all that will be inevitably destroyed in such a durance. This answer alone marks me as someone unworthy to receive any blessing. Though I have no hope for myself, I shall at least linger enough to polish the gift I have dishonored into a state worthy of being reclaimed by Your hands.

                          If I should ever return to that prison, the life I choose certainly shall not be my own.

                          Titles be damned...
                          Sincerely, Tijan Su
                          *blood leaks from the lettering of the signature*
                          *The pain abates, both that of the Sun's ire and that of the neverborn, a small reprieve but a blessed one all the same*

                          Then perhaps... There is hope in you yet. Seek the High Temple of the Dragon Kings. There, you will undergo the rites of the Righteous Dead. This will test your conviction of your current path. It will not, in of itself, redeem you, but it will be proof enough to Me that your intent is pure, and you will be removed from the roll of Creation's enemies.

                          Originally posted by HaplessWithDice View Post
                          Dear Dark and Twisted God of the Forsaken Anathema,
                          I would like to thank you for not making more of you sadistic, overbearing, war monger toys. With 150 of them having been changed into their true black anime bannered selves we do wonder how long until we see the rest follow suite? As far as we can tell there are 100 of the original 300 you made doing this.

                          Keep up the good neglect.
                          ~Sincerly,
                          Cynis Arkio, Dragon Blood
                          What.

                          Originally posted by Winged Cat View Post
                          Sir,

                          Per your instructions, the sleeping Kukla has been delivered under Gem atop a nest of firedust, in the path of a darkspawn invasion approximately where the Jadeborn will intercept them. The Wyld Hunt has been lead to believe an Anathema resides in those caverns.

                          Now will you tell me who you are pulling a prank on? I really want to know!

                          -Star Seeker, Journeys
                          Star Seeker,

                          All should become clear in time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Most High,

                            Purely rhetorically, if one were to wander in to the Labyrinth of the Underworld, and one were to (completely accidentally) rouse one of the Neverborn, and then... um...

                            ...Look, long story short, Mardukth is currently wandering about in the Deep Wild asking me who he is. When he progresses to asking me how the hell he's alive again, I suspect we're in deep trouble.

                            HELP.

                            Yours,
                            Ijian Vex, Solar Sorcerer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by djehuty3 View Post
                              Most High,

                              Purely rhetorically, if one were to wander in to the Labyrinth of the Underworld, and one were to (completely accidentally) rouse one of the Neverborn, and then... um...

                              ...Look, long story short, Mardukth is currently wandering about in the Deep Wild asking me who he is. When he progresses to asking me how the hell he's alive again, I suspect we're in deep trouble.

                              HELP.

                              Yours,
                              Ijian Vex, Solar Sorcerer
                              *Endows Ijian with some extra social mojo* Quick, tell him he's dead! Get everyone to tell him he's dead!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X