No announcement yet.

God-Kicking Boot: An Exalted Comic by Wise Old Guru

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you just make light of best weapon in the game (Wood Dragon's Claw) you hopped up dragon-spawn dandy!

Firewands at dawn!

prototype00
    Last edited by prototype00; 03-13-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by prototype00 View Post
      Did you just make light of best weapon in the game (Wood Dragon's Claw) you hopped up dragon-spawn dandy!

Firewands at dawn!

prototype00
      Sexted Jylis has a long history of offering himself to the unworthy. Radiant Crimson Blossom is more haughty.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
      -Roger Zelazny

Comment

• It is an interesting perspective from a Sorcerer, however, is it not?

Ask most Dynasts: "which is more worthy a tool - sorcery, or a Daiklaive?" - I suspect the answer will come quickly and easily, and that's before you get into the matter of Radiant Crimson Blossom being a gift from the Empress herself. But a Sorcerer? Someone who has altered their very soul to wield this power? And at that, the antisocial grandson of an Outcaste with nothing to recommend them save their eldritch might?

Ah, Ratan. Have you so little personal pride beyond your Dynastic arrogance? But credit where it is due: I approve of committing grisly murder in front of your heroic new bodyguard. It's always best to try these things early, so that any betrayals can be executed before you've both become emotionally attached. It is, of course, better still to eschew emotional attachment entirely (in which case I would imagine that you should order Boot to kill Zhen herself), but that's not a realistic goal in your case.

Here is a koan: what is Exalted without hate? What is life without suffering? What is philosophy without pretension?

Comment

• What are those white lines on his throat? Is that part of wood-dragon claw?

"First, props to you for actually reading the book! People seemed to miss this part." - Totentanz

Comment

• Originally posted by semicasual View Post
            If Rakan isn't covered in blood next page, I will want to know why.
            Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
            I bet he's got a demon for that. Or an artifact.
            He does, indeed. You can even see one getting ready to stunt.
            Originally posted by hippokrene View Post
            What are those white lines on his throat? Is that part of wood-dragon claw?
            That's Parvok, his Perronele. A suit of living armor that whispers advice to its wearer. Very handy.

Last edited by Greyman; 03-14-2017, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X