Map Updates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeTipex View Post
    Hmm... Does anyone (writer or otherwise) knows if the map will be a bit more... let's say colorful than the one we had in the previews once it's done? I really liked the vivid colors of the first and second edition maps, it would be weird to have a maps that's more... subdued.
    The color palette is the same, but the detailing in the final version makes the whole thing appear crisper and more vivid.

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
    When you guys show the final version of the map, could we perhaps get a bigger image? I know you guys will want to sell poster sized pdf versions or something later, but the current one is pretty tiny given the amount of detail. Maybe a bonus wallpaper sized image as a backer only exclusive? If not, can you at least make sure it's big enough to read the location names clearly?
    I'm voting that the final version of the map gets posted at the same size as the previous versions, if only because the tears that will spring from your eyes as you try to read the tiny location names will taste like sweet candy! But I just shrank down my copy of the latest map to match that of the earlier map spoilers, and even at that size, the map looks pretty nifty despite the loss of detail.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

I've seen the current-as-of-a-week-ago map, and can confirm it's a thing of beauty.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Holden View Post
        You'll be seeing the finalized map very soon. We expect it in soon.

The latest version I saw blew me away.
        Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
        I've seen a nearly-complete version of the map, and it's pretty sweet! I find it especially cool to see a whole bunch of new locations I created marked on the map.
        Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
        I've seen the current-as-of-a-week-ago map, and can confirm it's a thing of beauty.
        You are all horrible people.

If you like Ex3, you can support Holden on Patreon!
        Chains of Silver and Blood, my current Ex3 campaign.
        I do maps for your games!
        Images 1, Images 2, Landscapes 1, Landscapes 2 and Musics from Creation.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTipex View Post

You are all horrible people.
          They're all perfectly nice people. Provided we get another KS update with the new map before Christmas anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Holden View Post
            You'll be seeing the finalized map very soon. We expect it in soon.

The latest version I saw blew me away.
            I need my fix man! This National Geographic collection of various historical empire maps won't tide me over forever! I'm starting to literally climb the walls in a ham-fisted attempt at a drugs metaphor (God season 6 of Buffy was stupid).

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
            Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post

They're all perfectly nice people. Provided we get another KS update with the new map before Christmas anyway.
              "Merry Christmas, here's the map" would be wonderful, omg.

Comment

Working...
              X