X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough of Minatos

My DA page

Comment

You are uploading the image from your computer to the forum, are you not ? Since I can not see the sketch at all.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

I can't see it either.
        Last edited by ThatSmellyGoblin; 12-28-2014, 10:07 AM.

Amateur drawsmith

Comment

Hopefully I'm not too late... I, ah, have considerably more detail available at need, if it's desired.

Character Name: Copper Rashi, the Siegeblade

Brief Description: A short, buxom, muscular woman with gold eyes and short cut hair the color of blood, wearing a top and skirt each made from wrapped single pieces of shot silk, a la sari, with sandals and a thin leather strip wrapped like a bandage around her right hand and crisscrossing itself up that arm. Tends to be wearing the grin of somebody who knows and is at peace with their own awesomeness.

Identifying Marks: Dawn Caste, weapon of choice is an orichalcum grand daiklave... for a particularly large warstrider, totalling four times her height of blade and her height again in hilt and extended spike pommel, wears shimmery ribbons tied to the strap wrapped around her arm - trailing like buckskin fringe, not in bows.

Iä! Iä! Moe fthagn!

Comment

Nehebkau Amavasya

Nehebkau is a dusky (charcoal - more of a dark grey not brown) and strongly built (more towards the muscular of a panther). His hair is stark black and sharp like blades while the sclera of his eyes are shiny black, his iris is a glowing silver white. His tattoos are not of human hands and seem to be etches by the very waves of time - kinda like windswept stone. His spirit form is that of 'She who binds the souls as one' - a two headed snake that has connections to the soul and its ability to animate debase matter and give it a personality.

He's in a Heavens Reach game and was revived by a Solar who took a genetic core sample for a bone of a long dead Lunar and revived them from stolen Lunar secrets hidden deep in Data Dens in the the Imperial Mountain.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...8kKO91T8/edit#

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaelus Amethyst

Born of a family line that traces back to Rokan-Jin where the family name was Amethyst (Vaelus harkens back to these roots with honor as the family name has become Almthrist like thirsting for alms or money). I'll include a story if you want to do this guy too - he's a Unicorn aspect Lunar. Pretty boy but in a rough and muscular fashion (has a big o' rounded lumber jack beard) and a face that was once happy but turned to stern and vengeful. His tattoos are silver tinged red, burning with vows of vengeance and split kin's blood. He wields shafts of moonlight drawn from his horn, wielding them as staff and spear. He grew up in, and his family has inhabited for generations, Sijan. Because of this he has adopted their styles, regal robes in dark morning styles and colors - armor with mempo and motifs meant to make one look stark and still as the dead.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...nWacSi3YY/edit

Comment

Originally posted by layton224 View Post
              Rough of Minatos [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_70_1419695787176_521[/ATTACH]
              ...I...want to see the sketch...so badly...but I can't.... >.<

Comment

Sorry having problem post... it must be that I suck with computers

My DA page

Comment

If you're still taking requests, I'll throw my wife's character on the pile...

Tepet Iolanthe
                  Bronze Faction Chosen of Secrets

18 years old. Thin, with the physique of a scholarly noncombatant. Very long light-brown hair, down to the small of her back. Pale skin. Green eyes. Most often seen with an expression of skepticism, shading into annoyance and frustration.

Wears amazingly over-the-top, elaborately jeweled robes. Probably they've got, like, ridiculous Warcraft-style shoulder decorations or something. Carries a gigantic and intricately-carved starmetal reaper daiklaive, which is just about as big as she is, on her back. (Like a fancier, Exalted-style version of the Buster Sword from Final Fantasy VII.) Is not comfortable with any of this. Does not have any real idea how to use the sword.

A Dynast. Very, very newly Exalted. Receiving her crash course in elementary sorcery by going to the Heptagram as a student. Keeping up a cover identity as an Air Aspect. Perpetually maintaining a Resplendent Destiny as The Sorcerer...using gear supplied to her by her Heavenly superiors...which means that she's constantly obliged to go around in a truly ridiculous getup, acting haughty and superior to everyone she meets. This is not the worst thing that the Bronze Faction has put her through. Basically she is facepalming at the entire universe all the time.

Thanks very much for the gracious offer to the public. I hope this succeeds in winning you some useful attention.

Comment

name: Eura shiguretsu aka Demon bane
                    description: twilight caste 5'6 athletic build of a woman, tan, with chest length hair that goes everywhere pierced by a gruff no-nonsense face. Eura carries a massive orichalcum bow that is the length of her body that has a faint shimmer of a blade along the limbs of said bow, while wearing full form-fitting orichalcum body armor (doesn't wear helmet) that's about 3/4 inch thickness with runed gauntlets.
                    distinguishing marks: Armor can sprout large golden wings capable of flight. Ends of equipment and hair is soot-stained.

Comment

http://layton224.deviantart.com/art/...Layton224&qo=0

My DA page

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Sketch of tetsu

My DA page

Comment

Tetsu in armor

My DA page

Comment

That is excessively cool.

Comment

Dr love monkey Ledaal Catala Castor
                                http://layton224.deviantart.com/art/...sion-503543908

My DA page

Comment

Working...
                                X