No announcement yet.

Things One is Not Allowed to do in Exalted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 378. You're not allowed to trade Circlemates with an alternative dimension version of Creation
    379. You're not allowed to invade the just discovered Multiverse

Comment

• 380. Holding a "Magic Meeting room" discussion with your circlemates will always fail if you accidentally invite whom you are plotting against.
      380a. You cannot counter a "Magic meeting room" discussion by holding a smaller "magic meeting room" inside of the first one. The person is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by raaabr View Post
        377. As a dawn, you are naturally talented in many forms of weaponry. This does not mean you're allowed to use your own excrement as a light thrown weapon.
        377 a: You have to freeze it, or otherwise harden it enough that it doesn't just fall apart when you throw it first

381: You may have a charm that makes an attack you carry out appear as a harmless if impromptu sparring event - but it doesn't cover social situations, so you cannot use it to make an angry noble think you're "sparring" with his wife when you're caught in bed with her, even if you're "attacking" her with your junk

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• 382: Thou shalt not, in a game based on 'The Players are now Solar/Lunar versions of themselves in Creation", use the fact that the Hegue is not within Creation to violate the laws of war.
          382a. Especially when one of the players is a lawyer, and has Exalted most Zenith-like.

383: Thou shalt not cast lightning at fools inside of a thatched barn, and expect nothing to catch fire.
          383a.: Especially when you are in a grain silo. That shit explodes.
          383b.: The GM does not care if lightning is, technically, Air Essence. Explodes.

384: When attempting to inspire an Intimacy of Lust in an NPC's wife, when said NPC shows up in the middle of said seduction-dance, may not ask 'Room for one more?" and expect what was a single-target social combat action to suddenly work in a group.

385: Thou mayst not count orphans from people you just murdered as 'loot' unless the table has decided to play 'that kind of game'.

Do the heavens yet hate thee, that thou can'st not go mad?

Comment

• 386. The FIRST time hijinks lead to my character marrying a future monarch, people may buy that it was just circumstance and not part of a plan to gain power and influence. The SECOND time, however, expect people to call bullshit.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• 387. Neglect to warn my player that his perspective has just switched to a Fae of depression stuck under the wheels of his mega iron tank.

Thinking all your efforts end up killing all you love is distressing.

My Homebrew: Architect of the Regal Puppet Style (WIP) || Monkey Style || Radiant Halo of Incandescent Might || Pale Driver, Ruination of the Edifice of Tyranny || Sublime Percussion, Just a Whole lot of Fun || Idris, The Graceful Heart of Purpose

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
                386. The FIRST time hijinks lead to my character marrying a future monarch, people may buy that it was just circumstance and not part of a plan to gain power and influence. The SECOND time, however, expect people to call bullshit.
                corollary pursuant to 386: Unless you happen to be the Solar equivalent of Wu Zetian.
                Last edited by prototype00; 01-26-2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• 388. In relation to this post, an Eclipse may NOT take "Spirit Charms" as their Supernal Ability

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• 389: Sidereals are not allowed to use Resplendent Destinies for more authentic bedroom roleplay.

Comment

Working...
                    X