No announcement yet.

Things One is Not Allowed to do in Exalted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34) Dawn caste with high strength, do not attempt to throw your grumpy partymember into the harbor as a joke because there's always the chance you might get so many successes you end up tossing him halfway across the map instead.

35) Launching Shattering Void Mirror at people for directing bad plays is not a proper form of artistic criticism.

36) Just because a wood aspect successfully beat you up once, there is no reason to decide to spend all your free time creating plots to systematically exterminate "all those damn Wood Guys" from Creation.

37) Do not let the limit breaking Curse of the Heartless Weasel lunar pilot your boat during a storm in the middle of the night in waters near the port of Thorns.

38) The lesson you take away from exploring the Invisible Fortress should not be "that dead Larquen Quen dork has a hella funny name, I'm going to repeat it and mock it for MONTHS after we leave this place."
    38a) ESPECIALLY if you are currently a renegade of the Mask of Winters

39) None of your non-abyssal friends think it's funny when you use those skeletons like hand puppets, you don't even know how to throw your voice and you're just scaring the mortals. Please stop.
    Last edited by Heedra; 01-03-2015, 06:43 AM.

i don't know a hecking thing, my guy

Comment

What's Nidana?

Comment

A fire Aspect is not allowed to make a charm that duplicates the Zenith Caste Anima.

yes had a OutCaste PC See Samaea incinerate some Varajutal corpses, and go "Hey I should make a charm so I can do that to"

Comment

Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
          What's Nidana?
          A group of Raksha (the Shuddadvaita) have a plot to replace both Creation and Pure Chaos with an infinite Wyld of varying intensity. The result is called Nidana.

As you are now, so once was I,
          As I am now, so you will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Andonno View Post

A group of Raksha (the Shuddadvaita) have a plot to replace both Creation and Pure Chaos with an infinite Wyld of varying intensity. The result is called Nidana.
            Ah thank you.

Comment

40) Regardless of effectivness, Oblivion is not my garbage disposal.
              41) Not allowed to convince a siderial that pattern spider will make a good barber...again.

Comment

44) No crashing a Protoshinmaic Vortex and a Soulbreaker Orb together and then shoving it into Elsewhere just so you can "use it for later when enjoying the nightlife of Nexus"

Comment

45) Total annihilation is not a good place to start haggling.
                  46) Cytheria does not approve of "Yo Mamma" jokes.
                  47) If I'm spelunking it better involve a cave.

Comment

48. No matter how many dots in larceny he has, I am not to convince the Sidereal to steal the virginity of everyone we come across so I can trade it to beings from beyond Creation.
                    49. I am to stop trying to turn this into a CtL game. No matter how appropriate it would be for our back stories.

As you are now, so once was I,
                    As I am now, so you will be.

Comment

50: Tea Cups are for drinking out of, not hiding in.
                      51: I don't care if Exalted doesn't have a Morality meter or even objective morality, using social charms to make people like Justin Bieber calls for a degeneration roll.
                      52: Not allowed to sexually harass the Ebon Dragon.
                      52A: Not allowed to sexually harass Malfeas.
                      52B: Not allowed to sexually harass She Who Lives In Her Name.
                      52C: Not allowed to sexually harass ANY of the Yozi. I mean, jeez, don't they have enough reasons to hate Creation?!
                      Last edited by ZealousChristian24; 01-05-2015, 10:54 AM. Reason: More things!

Comment

53. There is no such thing as outer space in Creation, and trying to send people to it in essence-powered rockets will only break the rocket and possibly the Dome of the Sky.
                        54. I may not refer to "Sky Breaker Throw" as "The Solar Involuntary Space Programme."
                        55. "Cancel the Apocalypse" doesn't actually cancel the apocalypse.

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

56. Our House Tepet member is not allowed to call our circle "Team The Roseblack Is The Best."
                          56a. Or "Team Mnemon Sucks."
                          56b. Or "Team Ledaal Kes Is A Goatfucker."
                          56c. Or "Team Her Redness Wasn't Even That Great An Empress."

Glorious Solar Kitten

Comment

57. Constantly using Easily Accepted Proposition Stance to make my life into a musical is an abuse of my powers and will get me audited.

Have you ever read a Coik post before, man? lol
                            -Holden

Comment

Originally posted by Coik View Post
                              57. Constantly using Easily Accepted Proposition Stance to make my life into a musical is an abuse of my powers and will get me audited.
                              57 A) Not allowed to turn my audits into musical numbers either.
                              57 B) Waltz are inappropriate numbers for an audit

Comment

58.) Cannot caber toss a warstrider

59.) Cannot tell an Aristocrats joke to a Cynis. All that will do is make them tell a version that is much better.

60.) Doing a smug dance on top of a behemoth after killing with a simple, non-artifact dagger is considered to be in poor taste.

61.) If the ST realizes that I have based my Abyssal on Dio Brando, he dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X