Things One is Not Allowed to do in Exalted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post

Yes. We spent so many sessions in random teashops and "We will get the Unicorn a girlfriend!" in my Legend of the Five Rings campaign...

And that was suppossed to be a gritty noir chronicle!
    That's one of my mottos.
    I can leave the silly, but the silly can't leave me.

Been on a similar place with l5r, but on casual violence and "happiness doesn't give xp"

Comment

• 447: Just because your alchemical character has that charm that lets it subsist on 1 pound of any kind of organic matter, doesn't mean that you should eat ANYTHING indiscriminantly

447a: This especially applies to organic matter that generally isn't considered food - like wood, or dirt, or manure.

447b: If you absolutely have to do so, be polite about it - don't eat the bushes that the goats are eating, it will upset the goat herders

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• 448: Even if you have the fleet of airships necessary to do so, you will not lift Lintha Ng'Ooro into the air with and impale it on the Imperial Mountain to spite the Lintha Family.

Comment

• 448a: If you have to airlift Lintha Ng'Ooro anywhere, dump it somewhere out of the way near the pole of fire

448b: No, not on Gem

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• 449: Creating a second elemental pole of earth is bad. Creating an elemental pole of Adorjan is an atrocity. But creating an elemental pole dedicated to yourself, which turns a vast swath of the world into a giant sculpture of your face or somesuch, is simply unforgivable.

Comment

• 450: Please don't approach the high hierophant of a directional god and tell him to tell his god to behave.

Comment

• 451: I will not try to create a diversion and confuse the entire Dragon Blooded garrison by yelling out "HEY COUSIN"

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

• 451a: spiking their food with laxitives and then remodeling their lavatories as a shrine to the dragons is not ok either, but its very funny

Comment

• 452. I am to never ever EVER ask an NPC here to defeat us "You and what army?"

452a. That goes double if I'm asking that if a group of Dragonbloods.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• 452b. but it ok to ask a Sidereal that, though it does tend to annoy them

453: Artifact crafting does involve exotic components, but "exotic butter" made from Ahlat's Aurochs is pushing it

Comment

• 454: When you discover that the crazy conspiracy theorist who is yelling at you about his life being erased by the proverbial "Them" is in fact a freshly exalted Sidereal whose friends and family have forgotten him, do not take unseemly pleasure in informing him that he is one of the Them now, regardless of how much Sidereals piss you off.

"Measure of Hope is right about everything." - Wise Old Guru

Currently running an Exalted 2.5 Abyssals game in a homebrew modern shard because I value neither my time or my sanity, and I'm loving almost every minute of it.

Comment

• 455: You will not Ephemeral Induct a god to scratch your back.

Comment

• 456: There might be gods of soap and stain-removal, but you're not allowed to use mind-control charms to turn them into your personal laundry staff

Comment

• 457a (Inspired by a post from the Exalted subreddit): I'm not allowed to use the broken craft genesis rules to create a set of 24 artifact 5 organs which, when assembled, create a pair of artifact N/A royal warstriders with no maintenance and the capacity to sexually reproduce.
                              457b: It does not suddenly become acceptable to make such warstriders if they're just artifact 5 versions of common warstriders, either.
                              457c: No, if someone makes sexually reproducing scout warstriders, that doesn't make it OK for them to be my spirit shape, OR for me to take their heart's blood.
                              457d: No, I don't get to make 'strider-beastmen by having sex with them, either. There are no Striderkin here.
                              457e: Any reference to 'fuckstriders' will result in an immediate 'rocks fall everyone dies' situation. This has gone on too long, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlotVitalNPC View Post
                                457a (Inspired by a post from the Exalted subreddit): I'm not allowed to use the broken craft genesis rules to create a set of 24 artifact 5 organs which, when assembled, create a pair of artifact N/A royal warstriders with no maintenance and the capacity to sexually reproduce.
                                Link to reddit post?

This seems cool. Never noticed that about the genesis rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X