Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post

Link to reddit post?

This seems cool. Never noticed that about the genesis rules.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/exalted/com...large/dxsti8f/

There are three fascinating things about craft genesis as defined in Wonders of the Lost Age:
    One: No purely craft genesis artifact ever has maintenance or a repair rating unless you specifically add a need for some exotic food to stay healthy. This is a basis on which some (such as Jukashi, back when he did homebrew) have ruled that most craft:Magitech artifacts are a rank higher as craft genesis.
    Two: Any craft genesis entity can be made capable of reproduction by raising it by one dot in rating.
    Three: Making N/A Genesis projects simply consists of preparing an ST-determined amount of artifact 5 genesis crafted organs, then performing another 5 dot genesis artifact crafting project to combine them.

Comment

• 457f. My rivals will respond to my army of living warstriders by inventing ODM gear.

Comment

• 478: While replicating your favorite video game or anime character in Exalted can be fun, then you're not allowed to stall the game simply because the next episode of manga hasn't come out yet so you don't know how the character should react in-game.

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• Inspired by today's session:

479: No longer allowed to blame the Dawn Caste's pet Elephant for literally everything.
          480: Not allowed to put Neomah in Butler outfits and teach them MA charms to protect me.
          480a: Maid outfits are allowed, though.
          481: While it isn't forbidden to ask the Solar who just got a hearthstone that allows him to summon lightning bolts to light the Immaculate Temple on fire, it is considered ill-advised.
          482: When a centuries-old Raska Noble travels for hundreds of miles to deliver me an item given to her by my previous incarnation, begging her for "more gifts" is asking for trouble.
          483: While it's true that appearance measures a character's physical attractiveness, calling a Circle member "Just a four". isn't particularly flattering.
          483a: ... especially if the speaker only has Appearance 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by wern212 View Post
            483a: ... especially if the speaker only has Appearance 2.

What?
            You have players who are just a two?

Comment

• 484: Your alchemical character might have the artifact lets it recycle any organic matter into food pellets, but that does NOT mean that you get to stuff every pet you come across into even if you think they're useless
              484a: The same apples to human corpses - some cultures actually like to bury their dead

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• 489: It doesn't matter if your character's motivation does infer ethnic cleansing and racial purity, reading Hitler's speeches for your grand social stunts is just a bit too tacky, so don't

Comment

• 223: While using Generalized Ammunition Technique as justification to carry a quiver full of sex toys may not be prohibited...it is going to earn you an odd reputation.

224: Abusing the 'love' option of Many Missiles Bow Technique will get it taken away...again.
                  224a: Seriously, we've had quite enough wars devolving into orgies.
                  224b: And stop calling yourself Cupid!
                  224c: i am equally no longer allowed to have pregnancy as an option.
                  224c.2 especially if i only use it against guys.
                  224c.3 especially if my character, or a resplendent destiny i have can be described as being the celtic goddess macha
                  224c.4 laying down a destiny that makes a countries warriors suffer from the pain of giving birth when they enter into combat, while fun and thematic, will be vetoed and result in an audit.
                  224c.4.2 causing actual births is right out.
                  224d: nor am i allowed to use it to kill deathlords via resonance.
                  224e:im no longer allowed to cause pregnancy using magic.

Comment

• Just happened in my game

One does not "Pretty Please" the NeverBorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lupislacertus View Post
                      Just happened in my game

One does not "Pretty Please" the NeverBorn.
                      oh my! can you tell me the context?

Comment

• 490: while it is technically allowed, playing a casteless lunar exalted with the motivation of "Become a Slime Girl" is going to cause problems.
                        490a: while i can ask for them, i am not to get angry if i cant recieve my tatoos after i have finally hit essence 6 and litterally have gained regenerative immortality
                        490b: while i can technically learn the charms to give me my moonsilver tatoos, i shouldnt do them myself and should actually find someone whose actually capable of doing it.
                        490c: if my characters goal is to explicitely to become a slime girl, i should avoid by every means avoid gaining limit beyond 5 and try to get essence 6 as soon as fucking possible.

Comment

Working...
                        X