"Together, they fight crime!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Together, they fight crime!"

He's an Enlightened Warrior of the Mountain Folk! She's a Raksha Nomad in an Assumption of Chivalrous Heroism! Together, they fight crime!

(Here's the deal: Take two character types, either opposed or just not normally associated with each other, and pair them up! Anything from a couple of lines outlining the concept to an entire write-up is fine. And, no, they don't have to actually fight crime...but it helps!)

Oh fuck yes I love bullshit like this! Lemme try!

He's a violent alcoholic Solar Eclipse! She's a by the by the books Chosen of Secrets from the Bronze Faction!

Together, they fight crime!

Comment

She's a Dawn out for vengence for her poor treatment by the Dragon-Blooded as a kid! He's a Immaculate zealot bent on destroying Anathema and anyone who disagrees with his read of the Texts! Together, they fight crime!

"Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination."

"I will protect those who cannot protect themselves"

Comment

He's just your average guy in the right place at the wrong time. "She" is a sentient warstrider with a mandate to annihilate creatures of darkness.

Together, they're going to retake Thorns.

(I'd actually like to play that)
        Last edited by semicasual; 03-28-2015, 01:50 PM.

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

He's a spider totem Full Moon with a street-smart attitude who breaks all the rules. She's an arachnophobic Eclipse Caste who plays by the book and is too old for this shit. Together, they fight crime!

Comment

He is a supremely uptight holy-man who beats scum to death with the stick up his ass. She is a homocidal ex-prostitute who likes to wear people's skins as bloody cloaks.

Together they bake delicious cake

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

He is Malfeas, the Demon City, He is Timmy, the 8 year old mortal human
              Together, they are looking for Timmy's dog, Rex.

I made some Martial Arts for 3e, look at them here and here.

Comment

She is The Mirror Flag. He is also The Mirror Flag. And that guy over there? He's also The Mirror Flag. So that's kid down the street. And so's that dog? How the hell does that even work? Also, I just found out that apparently I am the Mirror Flag. And now you're The Mirror Flag too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
                  She is The Mirror Flag. He is also The Mirror Flag. And that guy over there? He's also The Mirror Flag. So that's kid down the street. And so's that dog? How the hell does that even work? Also, I just found out that apparently I am the Mirror Flag. And now you're The Mirror Flag too.
                  But do you fight crime?

Comment

Originally posted by JayTee View Post
                    But do you fight crime?
                    Only crime carried out by The Mirror Flag. So yes, all of it.

The EX3 What We Know Wiki, courtesy of Marin and JMobius
                    Nishkriya, the EX3 Freelancer Quotes Tracker, courtesy of Anathema and Moonwolf
                    The White Wolf Forum Archive, courtesy of The Dark Wizard and Sanctaphrax (see its Patreon)
                    Arrghus: There's also the Shepherd of the North Star, busily guiding the one thing in all the heavens that doesn't move.

Comment

He's a wise-cracking Dragon King in disguise. She is a half-Lintha Fire Aspect Lost Egg. Together, they're out to clean up The Thousand Scales!

Comment

He's a Wyld Behemoth cloaked in an Assumption of Vengeance! She's a Lesser Elemental Dragon of Air with a can-do attitude!

Together, they fight crime up and down the coast of the Inland Sea!

Comment

He's the exigent of foolish good luck. She's an 8 year old twilight caste, with her dog totem lunar companion. They fight crime, he takes all the credit.

Comment

She's a Sidereal agent of fate out to make sure the world runs smoothly, he's an alchemical out to prove himself the greatest wrestler in Creation. Together they fight crime (even when she doesn't want to.)

Comment

He's an up-and-coming Orichalcum Caste ingenue and part-time dance prodigy from a backwoods Patropolis. She's the cosmic principle of stasis, conservatism, and legalistic arguments made flesh through an exertion of her own will. Together, they fight crime!

Originally posted by HaplessWithDice View Post
                              He's the exigent of foolish good luck. She's an 8 year old twilight caste, with her dog totem lunar companion. They fight crime, he takes all the credit.
                              Inspector Gadget reference?
                              Last edited by Zelbinnean; 03-28-2015, 05:54 PM.

"Chicanery-No: If a player uses this Charm in an abusive or exploitative manner, the ST may punch him right in the goddamn face." --TheDementedOne

"Happiness is very brittle and short-lived in the Exalted community, because ressentiment is our cultural touchstone." --Gayo

Comment

Working...
                              X