No announcement yet.

"Together, they fight crime!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a half caste with no job, exaltation or chances. She's Mars. Together they fight crime.

My homebrew blog

Comment

He's an ata-monkey who roams the seas as a notorious pirate captain. She's Flying Silver Dream. They fight crime.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Now I need to go re-read Cable and Deadpool. Also, re-watch Rorschach and Deapool.

SWTOR Referal: http://www.swtor.com/r/JQ2nqy

Comment

She is the Green Lady. Together, they fight crime!

Comment

Can you imagine a buddy-cop comedy actually made out of some of these ideas?
            My God, it would be the best thing on television.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

He's the Bodhisattva in a first age bathtub. He's Peleps Deled with a confused look on his face. together they sank all the ships!

I'm making the Tales of Exalts webcomic
              http://xanroth.deviantart.com/galler...ales-of-exalts
              alchemical report http://xanroth.deviantart.com/galler...hemical-Report
              the fall http://xanroth.deviantart.com/gallery/55265686/the-fall

Comment

Originally posted by Zelbinnean View Post

Inspector Gadget reference?
                You guessed it. I was wondering how long that one would take for someone to figure out. Guess it was too blunt.

Comment

He's a monstrous aberration glutted on stolen souls, wielding weapons of faith against his own kind in the service of the last scion of a mortal family!

He's the final iteration of hand technology, sent back in time and disguised as a horse with horn-rimmed glasses!

They almost never see eye-to-eye, but they fight the hell out of some crime!

He/him

Comment

He's a sentient hamster who makes all the rules. He's a napkin scribbler who breaks them. Together, they write books!

Comment

He is a cranky splinter of mokrelus who acts as a walking arsenal. She is a psychotic, flighty sylph. Together, they protect... *points at a random spot in the 3e map* Zoatham!

Comment

One's a Dune Person, who's the last of his tribe! The other is a Hushed One, out for revenge! Together, they eat crime!

Naked Justice! Coming soon!!

Comment

On a more serious note, something I'd actually like to play:

Ragara Shayne is a Dragon-Blooded Magistrate operating in one of the Realm's Satrapies. Coyle Brom was one of her Archons who exalted as an Eclipse Caste Solar. Shayne attempted to fulfill her duty to the Dragons by hunting down her former aide for over a year, while he developed his investigative skills as he avoided her. Matters came to a head when he saved her life from Realm assassins attempting to kill her as part of a revenge plot from a minister she had once had punished for his crimes.

Thinking back on it, Shayne realized how many of the cases she came upon in her pursuit of Coyle had essentially already been solved by him...he still seemed to be the same person, and he had saved her life, placing his under her sword. Hoping that she wasn't making a big mistake, she spared his life, under the strict condition that he stay close to her at all times, and that she would execute him at the slightest sign of a demonic nature.

Now, the two of them travel the Magistrates' route in the Satrapy, Coyle, to all appearances, a loyal scribe recording his mistresses' edicts and rulings. Only the two of them know how many cults are quickly discovered and syndicates broken by his powerful charms and insights. Shayne can't deny that she is far more effective with his help; but some nights, watching him sleep, she wonders if she should run her knife into his throat while she still has the chance...

Comment

She's the ruler of all she surveys. She's a scrappy survivor of a Sidereal attack with a boundless appetite for power!

Together, they have really awkward family dinners!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                              He's a monstrous aberration glutted on stolen souls, wielding weapons of faith against his own kind in the service of the last scion of a mortal family!

He's the final iteration of hand technology, sent back in time and disguised as a horse with horn-rimmed glasses!

They almost never see eye-to-eye, but they fight the hell out of some crime!
                              I'm trying to decide if this is a Hellsing reference...

------

He's a bumbling, girl-shy Twilight fresh out of the academy. She's the voice of Brigid, preserved forever in a magical scarf. Together, they explore Creation!

Disclaimer: I actually played this character. 'Twas delightful.

Murcushio: Sure, you avoid all that messy withdrawal, but you still need to stop doing heroin (for the purposes of this discussion your cousin is named Heroin).

Comment

Originally posted by MaxAstro View Post
                                I'm trying to decide if this is a Hellsing reference...
                                Look at my username and my avatar. Look at the username and avatar of the person who started this thread.

(In other words, "only sorta.")

He/him

Comment

Working...
                                X