Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want their characters to be experimented on ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jen
    started a topic Anybody want their characters to be experimented on ?

Anybody want their characters to be experimented on ?

Just give me detail description of your character's appearance and I will draw them, example include hair style, skin color, general expression, height, body type, facial structure...etc.

Buuuut in exchange, I get to choose what your character will wear.
    Last edited by Jen; 03-04-2017, 01:03 PM.

• Jen
    replied
    Originally posted by angelicshadow View Post
    PS Jen is it ok to share your pic of Kalara on other sites?
    Yeah, I don't mind it at all :'D

Leave a comment:

• angelicshadow
    replied
    PS Jen is it ok to share your pic of Kalara on other sites?

Leave a comment:

• angelicshadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Jen View Post

It was supposed to be a fusion of Greek and Vietnamese clothing at first, then I remembered that your character supposed to use firewand, but I love the cithara too much.

After rolling around the floor for a bit I have an eureka moment, how about a cithara that shoots fire! I mean, there is a flamethrower guitar in Mad Max, no reason Exalted can't have its Firewand Harp, right?

I can dig it! She has a high Performance score and loves to play instruments too. What a fun combination! I love all the little details, especially the flames in her outfit and shoes. Perfect! Feel free to borrow her for drawing practice any time! I love seeing what you do.

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    Originally posted by angelicshadow View Post
    Ooo subscribing to your thread Jen! So many cool costume details! I look forward to browsing through here more in-depth later.

If you do come out of hiatus with this, I'd LOVE to see what you might do with my Eclipse gal, Kalara. Her reference sheet is here.

YAY more Exalted arts! This makes me so happy! <3
    It was supposed to be a fusion of Greek and Vietnamese clothing at first, then I remembered that your character supposed to use firewand, but I love the cithara too much.

After rolling around the floor for a bit I have an eureka moment, how about a cithara that shoots fire! I mean, there is a flamethrower guitar in Mad Max, no reason Exalted can't have its Firewand Harp, right?

Leave a comment:

• L'het'esh
    replied
    well, I did an internet search for images of Thai traditional dancing and saw lots of fancy costumes and helmets....

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    Originally posted by L'het'esh View Post
    Hey, Jen, are you there? haven't seen many posts lately, so let me try and encourage you with....drunken ramblings? I came home from cigars and drinks (rum is tasty) and flipped on the PC to check a few things before the inevitable crash...and there's my wallpaper, the drawing you did for me. I laughed and my (tiddly) good mood was improved. I can not tell you how many times I have looked at this and smiled. Thanks again, Jen! and again and again...
    You must have Guanyin watching over you, since I'm actually in Bangkok right now visiting a bunch of pagoda with so many pictures in traditional art style of Thailand, so I'm gonna draw Tiger in one of those styles when I get back home ~(´ω`)~
    Last edited by Jen; 08-29-2017, 07:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• L'het'esh
    replied
    Originally posted by Jen View Post
    Hey, Jen, are you there? haven't seen many posts lately, so let me try and encourage you with....drunken ramblings? I came home from cigars and drinks (rum is tasty) and flipped on the PC to check a few things before the inevitable crash...and there's my wallpaper, the drawing you did for me. I laughed and my (tiddly) good mood was improved. I can not tell you how many times I have looked at this and smiled. Thanks again, Jen! and again and again...

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    Originally posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Boisterous Fire of the Welcoming Hearth

A merchant prince from Thorns, Zenith caste. He is a man in his mid-twenties that radiates warmth and youth. His smile and voice are warm and welcoming, with a laugh like bells. He is well-dressed and groomed, with short black hair. He bears a fairly healthy and lithe musculature and tan skin. His eyes are like emerald gemstones that sparkle with compassion and amusement. To look into them is to know that you are welcome. He wears formal silken armor wherever he goes. They were (supposedly) woven by the founder of his house long ago, and though it has come close to being sold on several occasions throughout their history Hearth never leaves home without them. They are a deep crimson over black. He's also drop dead gorgeous and loves to flirt with any and all pretty girls he comes across. He's quite the charmer, or so they say. (Appearance and Charisma 5; he's meant to be the face of the group. Also I think the GM wants it to turn into a harem comedy)

Anima (if you need it): Cherry blossoms made of sunlight floating on the breeze.
    I was going for a "Sexily taking off his cloth" pose at first, but doing that to other people's OC feels kinda weird so I settle for junzi in ao dai ~

Leave a comment:

• L'het'esh
    replied
    The simplicity of one outfit contrasts nicely with the detail of the other.

Also, I think that's hilarious. At first I thought the guy was holding up and examining his helmet/armor.

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    Originally posted by L'het'esh View Post
    Jen, have I told you that you are a genius....today?
    (hope you like my updated sig)
    While being humble is nice and all, but I think that I'm gonna obediently receive your praise with open paws today \(´ω`*)/

Leave a comment:

• L'het'esh
    replied
    Jen, have I told you that you are a genius....today?
    (hope you like my updated sig)

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    Originally posted by blackheartz View Post
    Jen, I just wanted to say that whenever I check out a thread and see one of your drawings, it makes my day.
    Uuuwaa, your compliment fills me with the fuzzy feelings right now ~(o´ω`o)~

Leave a comment:

• blackheartz
    replied
    Jen, I just wanted to say that whenever I check out a thread and see one of your drawings, it makes my day.

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    Siegemonkeys Does your character have any dots in Performance ?

How attachted are you to the whole gunslinger theme, since I want your character to play a pipa while looking super pretty, though I can always do a gunslinger pic if you want, practicing drawing weapon is always good after all ~

Edit: Actually, ignore the above question, I think it's time for some medicine action !
    Last edited by Jen; 06-06-2017, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X