Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitty Boar, Puppy Dragon: Modern Yozi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kitty Boar, Puppy Dragon: Modern Yozi



    ~ The Boss and Mascot of Black Ebon Decor Shop: Open from 6 A.M to 9 P.M ~

    I have always love the idea of a sitcom about the Yozi as a dysfunctional modern group of friends, but I'm horrible at thinking up new idea and thus I turn to the forum for help ! Since this is a comedy series so magics and wacky stuffs are pretty much a-okay.

    Basically I need some idea on their ethnic, religion, habit, jobs or relationships with other NPC like Conky, Big Red, Demetheus.

    I also still have no idea what a human version of Cytherea and Metagaos would look like, I thought of Cytherea as a moving black bar with the word Censored on it at first, but that seems a little too boring and kinda predictable.


    The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

  • #2
    I read the last word as Yaoi, and expected something completely different when I entered this thread.

    Fun idea, though. I don't have much to offer other than to mention that you did at one point draw Cytheria and Metagaos, along with all the other Primordials. Isidoros as a dudebro fratboy is my favorite.
    Last edited by JayTee; 05-30-2015, 01:59 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JayTee View Post
      I read the last word as Yaoi, and expected something completely different when I entered this thread.
      Isidoros and Ebby hot sex ? ;'D

      Originally posted by JayTee View Post
      Fun idea, though. I don't have much to offer other than to mention that you did at one point draw Cytheria and Metagaos, along with all the other Primordials. Isidoros as a dudebro fratboy is my favorite.
      Oh yeah, this thread. I forgot that Cytherea even exists when I make that thread though, and I have to confess that I pretty much just randomly draw human Metagaos in the header's picture and hope nobody notice, since I have no idea what his personality should be aside from "Super Hungry, All the Time".



      The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

      Comment


      • #4
        Metagaos also has associations with disease and poison, so maybe he works in a hospital? Or more fitting, a garbageman?

        Comment


        • #5
          Cytherea is that one joke character who's talked about by the others but always has some sort of excuse to be absent.

          Comment


          • #6
            Anyone remember those medieval style "tapestries" featuring the Primordials in various hijinks? If so, can you post a link? There may be some good ideas there, but for the life of me, I can't find them anywhere online now...

            Comment


            • #7
              Like Community, except where the study group is actually the committee for the Reclamation.


              I have approximate knowledge of many things.
              Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

              Comment


              • #8
                Goddamnit, Isator, and now everyone's going to be comparing Pierce and the Ebon Dragon.


                He/him

                Comment


                • #9
                  Metagaos is a skinny guy who's always eating. All the time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cytherea could be subject to a running gag where her face is always partially or fully obscured.


                    Currently Playing: A large, mixed splat game of CofD. As: Seraph du Salomon, Voice on the concordance. Unsubtle man reluctantly participating in the business of Magi. Awakening 2E homebrew http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...=1569864567692

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gryphon's Feather View Post
                      Cytherea could be subject to a running gag where her face is always partially or fully obscured.



                      Thread Reaper <(´ ՞)ਊ( ՞ )>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was thinking Willson from Home Improvement, myself.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WarDragon View Post
                          Metagaos also has associations with disease and poison, so maybe he works in a hospital? Or more fitting, a garbageman?
                          I'm thinking lunch lady at first, but I think I will go with hospital worker for him, now what kind of job did he do in the hospital I wonder, can guy be nurse ?

                          Originally posted by Hand-of-Omega View Post
                          Anyone remember those medieval style "tapestries" featuring the Primordials in various hijinks? If so, can you post a link? There may be some good ideas there, but for the life of me, I can't find them anywhere online now...
                          Well, if they are on the old forum then they're pretty lost forever I'm afraid.

                          Originally posted by Xanandithras View Post


                          The only visible part of Cytherea is her boobs ? Is this why Gaia never paid attention to her older sister ?
                          Last edited by Jen; 05-31-2015, 02:57 AM.


                          The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jen View Post

                            I'm thinking lunch lady at first, but I think I will go with hospital worker for him, now what kind of job did he do in the hospital I wonder, can guy be nurse ?
                            They can, but probably not the best fit for him. He shoudl be the guy who disposes of all the biohazardous/toxic waste.... Just don't ask how.

                            Hmm, or possibly a pharmacist, with a penchant for "natural," plant-based remedies.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X