Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zelbinnean View Post
    "Lets" a fae talk him into it. lol
    Hey, we're under no obligation to be nice to people.

Stealthy approach, observation, + ambush/assassination is the best bet. Make sure arrows are tipped with iron, or get iron-tipped arrows.

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
    My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
    Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erinys View Post
      Hey, we're under no obligation to be nice to people.
      Sure, but implying Himitsu "let" a fae talk him into something is a far cry from it dominating him with its powers, which to me seems more likely.

Originally posted by Erinys View Post
      Make sure arrows are tipped with iron, or get iron-tipped arrows.
      I would suppose "use iron to kill goblins" is common enough knowledge across Creation.

"Chicanery-No: If a player uses this Charm in an abusive or exploitative manner, the ST may punch him right in the goddamn face." --TheDementedOne

"Happiness is very brittle and short-lived in the Exalted community, because ressentiment is our cultural touchstone." --Gayo

Comment

• ((Assuming this part of the world uses iron, I guess.))

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
        Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

• oh, so Himetsu's place isn't in the blob? Kill the bastard, Ayumu was giving us drinks! Focus, dammit!

Like my Avatar? Courtesy of Jen! : Anybody want their characters to be experimented on ? post 98
          An Exalt is never unarmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by L'het'esh View Post
            oh, so Himetsu's place isn't in the blob? Kill the bastard, Ayumu was giving us drinks! Focus, dammit!

Really....

That is interesting. Yeah. Time to pay the old man a visit.

Also, check to make sure our blessing isn't showing. We probably used a lot of power with all those shaping actions.

I write things.

Comment

• Fuck subtlety. Let this bastard see what's coming to end him.

Comment

• We just had a blob of unreality dropped on us and the only way out was to literally walk over the corpses of our friends and family as they blamed us for their deaths...As much as I would enjoy walking up and Cleaving the person responsible in half, I think a little subtlety is in order to avoid repeating that experience

Comment

• Originally posted by Caladon View Post
                  We just had a blob of unreality dropped on us and the only way out was to literally walk over the corpses of our friends and family as they blamed us for their deaths...As much as I would enjoy walking up and Cleaving the person responsible in half, I think a little subtlety is in order to avoid repeating that experience
                  Er, like waiting until nightfall so dem bums think we are dead? Well, can we keep a simmer on until then? Are we deadlier when calm or when angry?

Like my Avatar? Courtesy of Jen! : Anybody want their characters to be experimented on ? post 98

Comment

• I'm with Celadon and L'het'esh. Lay low and rest up until nightfall, and then go under cover of darkness to cut Himitsu's house down to its foundation. Cut, literally.
                    Last edited by The MG; 08-10-2015, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Ok, let me see if I've got this straight:

* Punch Nuo - 2 (Erinys, Mushroom King)
                      * Ask Nuo about Ayumu - 1 (wonderandawe)
                      * Stealthily investigate Himitsu w/ Nuo1 - 5 (Zelbinnean, Caladon, Erinys, wonderandawe, Mushroom King)
                      ** Assassinate Himitsu/Joy2 following investigation - 4 (Caladon, Erinys, wonderandawe, Mushroom King)
                      ***...after checking if they can deal with the chaos-blob - 1 (wonderandawe)
                      * Acquire noodles - 1 (The Revenge of TV Head)
                      * Acquire iron-tipped arrows - 3 (Erinys, Zelbinnean, Caladon)
                      * Attack Himitsu directly - 3 (wonderandawe, WarDragon, The MG)
                      * Wait until nightfall before doing anything - 3 (L'het'esh, Caladon, The MG)

Does anyone want to change or clarify their position? I'll give it a day or two.

1Conditional - Nuo must be stealth-capable and refrain from asking personal questions
                      2 Prioritize whichever one can make chaos blobs
                      Last edited by semicasual; 08-11-2015, 11:20 AM.

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

• Also stealthily investigate Himitsu, maybe w/ Nuo if she promises to never ask a personal question again.

Comment

• Since people can be listed multiple times, put me down also for Attack Himitsu directly

Comment

• I'm good with acquiring iron tipped arrows.

Comment

• also a slight clarification on my assassination vote. I think we should first take out either Himitsu or Joy of Metamorphosis based on which one is controlling the stone. I don't want to be stuck in another of those blobs of unreality

Comment

• Clarification (No pattern spiders, not that that of clarification!)

Ask Nuo about Ayumu. Stealthily head towards Himitsu's place and confront Himitsu and Joy (either with or without Nuo, now or after dark, it doesn't matter). See if the can fix this before killing them. After they fix it, then kill them. If they aren't willing to fix this, kill them.

Either way they are going to die.

I write things.

Comment

Working...
                                X