Forms of Magic other then Sorcery and Necromancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
    Creature of the Light's miraculous power set is perfect for stuff like imposing your own stock footage and stylized reality on the world.

Okay, but its also pretty easy to imagine a fair folk, or really any wyld or dream themed exalt being able to do these kinds of things. But keep your secrets, we shall find out eventually.

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
    -Zhuangzi

Comment

With the transformation of thaumaturgy from 2e to 3e, I have developed a primordial form of magic that I call Witchery that is ubiquitous throughout Creation. Unlike Sorcery (and presumably Necromancy), it uses Lore in place of Occult, as it depends on knowledge of nature rather than on awareness of the supernatural. Witchery is the equivalent of Terrestrial Circle Sorcery except that it is incapable of creating any effect greater than the Terrestrial Circle Workings and is capable capable of creating temporary Terrestrial Circle Workings in the form of amulets or potions (one hour per roll results in the creation of a potion that last one day while one day per roll results in an amulet that lasts one month).

Comment

Working...
      X