X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
    Ah-hem.

*points at the purple-skinned succubus*

Have you forgotten? Neomah are biological genesis tanks. They don't even need sex. They just want to make babies. And they don't need flesh. Blood, sweat, semen... all work.

You don't need a 2nd circle progenitor when the Neomah are there. As long as you're fine with the risk of... diluting the bloodline.
    oh, ok. yeah, they hire neomah. and now that i know bikini bottom horror exists, i aint expanding this idea any more. that story is nightmareish, and i dont wanna continue this. however, the kimberly love thing is still a thing. and the patties being made out of plants comes from the canon thing that krabby patty's are made of plants, its never come up in the show but one of the producers says its canon.

Comment

• ok, i have to say, bikini bottom horror has not only convinced me that i am not going to continue my demonic spongebob character series, but also gives me a good point of reference for the viewpoints of the yozi and the neverborn in the form of the tortured one.

namely, when the guilty patrick, which i prefer to think of as the true patrick, asks why spongebob and squidward should die when they had no clue that they were eating patties made of patrick. It says the first words in the comic, "Because they never asked."

just replace guilty patrick with a repentent green sun prince/abyssal, the tortured one with a rampaging yozi/neverborn (and i know the neverborn cant escape oblivion and are deader than dead, but you know what i mean), eating krabby pattys with the primordial war's aftermath and spongebob and squidward with the vast majority of humanity/creation and it just makes sense.

honestly, i feel a bit of shame that i like bikini bottom horror. i hated that spongebob dark fic where spongebob cooked plankton and the floater zombie apocolpyse, yet i love bikini bottom horror, what does that say about me. (dont actually answer the question).
      Last edited by evtrax; 11-13-2020, 08:49 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Comment

• Originally posted by evtrax View Post
        ok, i have to say, bikini bottom horror has not only convinced me that i am not going to continue my demonic spongebob character series, but also gives me a good point of reference for the viewpoints of the yozi and the neverborn in the form of the tortured one.

namely, when the guilty patrick, which i prefer to think of as the true patrick, asks why spongebob and squidward should die when they had no clue that they were eating patties made of patrick. It says the first words in the comic, "Because they never asked."

just replace guilty patrick with a repentent green sun prince/abyssal, the tortured one with a rampaging yozi/neverborn (and i know the neverborn cant escape oblivion and are deader than dead, but you know what i mean), eating krabby pattys with the primordial war's aftermath and spongebob and squidward with the vast majority of humanity/creation and it just makes sense.

honestly, i feel a bit of shame that i like bikini bottom horror. i hated that spongebob dark fic where spongebob cooked plankton and the floater zombie apocolpyse, yet i love bikini bottom horror, what does that say about me. (dont actually answer the question).
        That analogy makes no sense.

Primordial war humanity and exalted did know what they did to the Yozis and Neverborn. It's why they were never to be freed, and why the tombs were never distrubed (until fucking solars). The Yozis and Primordials weren't some innocent people minding their own business. They were masters who were at best neglectful, malevolent at worst.

A case can be made they were certainly deserving of their imprisonment, and deserving of their suffering.

In fact, a question can be asked: "Why didn't you ask if the humans you made feared and hated you?"

Comment

That analogy makes no sense.

Primordial war humanity and exalted did know what they did to the Yozis and Neverborn. It's why they were never to be freed, and why the tombs were never distrubed (until fucking solars). The Yozis and Primordials weren't some innocent people minding their own business. They were masters who were at best neglectful, malevolent at worst.

A case can be made they were certainly deserving of their imprisonment, and deserving of their suffering.

In fact, a question can be asked: "Why didn't you ask if the humans you made feared and hated you?"
          well, if it were set in the primordial war or soon after. i see this set during the second age. in the second age no one really knows about the whole primordial war thing. they have the immaculate faith's teaching and summon demons, but i dont think they really know what the primordials did.

also, if anyone wants more spongebob first circle/expansions you just have to as.

Comment

• Originally posted by evtrax View Post
            Dear lord. I had no clue bikini bottom horror existed. My patrick demon is nothing like that. Its honestly just patrick.

Also, of population sustainability, its the only way for a ronin demon populace to exist. How else would they exist, theres no 2cd to make them?
            Gimlie reproduce by dancing. It's not uncommon for 1CDs to be able to reproduce (though in 2E they typically did not reproduce via sex).

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
              Gimlie reproduce by dancing. It's not uncommon for 1CDs to be able to reproduce (though in 2E they typically did not reproduce via sex).
              yes, which is why i included a way for them to reproduce themselves.

Comment

• Things get really weird in Creation.

Things get really, really weird in the Underworld.

So things can change in Creation. Especially for guys like Elementals, who take in the stuff from their environment as their own aspect. This is normal, like Wood, Fire, Earth, Air.... all normal stuff. Things however, get weird when you're not in Creation. In the Wyld you may become a bush of cold flames, or poisonous blue light (cherenkov radiation).

This gets really weird when you go to places like the Underworld. Going to Hell means tainting by Vitriol or the other Malfean Elements, but generally as a being of Gaia they already have some resistance to effects by other primordials. But in the Underworld, where it is coalesced out of the nightmare screams of dead titans? Things get *weird*.

You may get elementals which were once composed out of solid stone turn into ivory or bone. Fire elementals now burn with pyre flames and ghost lights. Air aspected elementals now huff out burning cold mist, and a soft murmur of prayers. Once beautiful mermaids are now darkened with blood. And you can get elementals of flesh. Yes. Flesh. The effects are as gory as they sound, though some Chirugeons and thaumaturges summon/ beckon them for their medical abilities.

Comment

• The primordial races still live on. Battered, beaten, genocided. But alive. Some live through the 1st age as frozen collections in stasis in a mad solar's museum. Others laid as long-dormant spores. Others were called back to the world from the Wyld. Others... endured. The loss and damage is immense, though. Not withstanding the cultural trauma of being genocided, enslaved, and having their gods murdered/ bound away and their place in the world toppled, the twin troubles and the resulting genocides have left them lacking much history and much of their old knowledge. Some of them still live on, though.

And adding on to this, there's quite a lot of trading between the Jadeborn/ Dragon Kings with regular humanity. Yes, sure, it's a lot less, but lots of people remember what those guys did, what they were for, and so a few strings were pulled. You can go out to the threshold, and a rich noble might have as his prized possession a clockwork horse or a strange contraption affixed to his pleasure-boat to make it move faster than any sail ship. A rich king or scholar might study by the light of a glowing crystal with no heat, or have a tree that produces any fruit even out of season. Of course, finding and meeting the primordial races can be quite a bit of an issue, especially if you're an exalt. You may not be directly responsible to their fall, but you and your kind's appearance was certainly linked to it.

Comment

• Given its emphasis on elegance and vast expendtiure of weatlth, Dreaming Pearl Courtesean, Silver Voiced Nightingale, and Crane are extremely common styles of Martial Arts in Ysyr--and it is rare for a sorcerer-stylist to not wear hellsilk robes or the equivalent into battle. This has given the Martial Arts schools of Ys a reputation for exceptionally durable and yappy stylists.

The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
                    Many Limbed Manual
                    Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
                    San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
                    My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• This reminds me.

Where does hell silk come from? Which book?

Comment

The primordial races still live on. Battered, beaten, genocided. But alive. Some live through the 1st age as frozen collections in stasis in a mad solar's museum. Others laid as long-dormant spores. Others were called back to the world from the Wyld. Others... endured. The loss and damage is immense, though. Not withstanding the cultural trauma of being genocided, enslaved, and having their gods murdered/ bound away and their place in the world toppled, the twin troubles and the resulting genocides have left them lacking much history and much of their old knowledge. Some of them still live on, though.

And adding on to this, there's quite a lot of trading between the Jadeborn/ Dragon Kings with regular humanity. Yes, sure, it's a lot less, but lots of people remember what those guys did, what they were for, and so a few strings were pulled. You can go out to the threshold, and a rich noble might have as his prized possession a clockwork horse or a strange contraption affixed to his pleasure-boat to make it move faster than any sail ship. A rich king or scholar might study by the light of a glowing crystal with no heat, or have a tree that produces any fruit even out of season. Of course, finding and meeting the primordial races can be quite a bit of an issue, especially if you're an exalt. You may not be directly responsible to their fall, but you and your kind's appearance was certainly linked to it.
                        Sometime we need to start a thread of proposed races. Would be fun. Also, between ideas of survivors like this and a method I thougjt up of bringing some back, it may be useful.

Comment

• Different Exalt types have different anima effects:

Solars shine with golden light
                          Lunars crackle with silver lightning
                          Sidereals sparkle with blue-white stars
                          Abyssals smolder with black smoke
                          Infernals burn with green fire
                          (Dragonblooded have elemental manifestations)
                          (I don't know enough about Alchemicals to have a stance. Maybe Kirby dots?)

Comment

• Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post

Sometime we need to start a thread of proposed races. Would be fun. Also, between ideas of survivors like this and a method I thougjt up of bringing some back, it may be useful.
                            woah man. Bring back? How?

Comment

This reminds me.

Where does hell silk come from? Which book?
                              Spider demon write up in Hundred Devils Night Parade

The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
                              Many Limbed Manual
                              Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
                              San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
                              My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Epee102 View Post

Spider demon write up in Hundred Devils Night Parade
                                .... well, that's that then. I was actually looking for more information.

One of the things which people use to show divine favor, as well as their own riches, is the usage of unconventional materials for clothing. Other than the Hellsilk and having glowing and shifting colours from thaumaturgical alchemy recipes, there are also things like making cloth from stone, ice, glass, or other exotic things like clouds and sunlight, or even glory.

Whether or not these are comfrotable is a secondary concern. What is a concern is that the material is exotic, strange, and best of all, never seen before. Used for showing off in Dynastic parties, or flaunting a new relationship with a god/ Fair Folk/ Exalted/ Demon

Comment

Working...
                                X