No announcement yet.

Your Headcanon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Exalted Modern, various demons have differing favourite weapons.

The blood apes favourite weapons are bandoliers of grenades and giant sawn-off shotguns with bayonets attached, and chainsaws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wyldwraith View Post
      As Gen Iza predated the movement allowing for "Free" Gens, this constituted an incredible number of Dragon Blooded, as in those days, ALL Dragon Blooded belonged to a Gens which served a Solar. (This part is straight DotFA)
      I know this is mostly headcanon but you mixed this part up.
      The first Gens to abandon its Solar was Kirigasu refusing to serve his sucessor after the Thousand Struggles Era. Gens Iza was formed much later during the Era of Dreams.

I'm aware of the problems with the forum

The Freedom Stone is back, if you want to talk Exalted try here

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post

The blood apes favourite weapons are bandoliers of grenades and giant sawn-off shotguns with bayonets attached, and chainsaws.
        I always liked imagining them with Tommy guns, myself.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
        Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

I always liked imagining them with Tommy guns, myself.
          Blood ape mafia. With snappy suits.

You know you want it.

Comment

• If only wingtips looked good on feet with thumbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post
              If only wingtips looked good on feet with thumbs!
              ???? What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                What is that supposed to mean?
                Brogue shoes are also called wingtips.

Comment

• Headcanon: Tomescu have a charm that lets them conjure ammunition for their weapons.

Comment

• I have it in my head that Shogun was the highest ranked position a Dragon-Blood could achieve in the last Deliberative, with them and the daimyos being sort of like some parlimentary body or something which selected Shogun and which was recognized by other groups of the whole thing. I kind of imagine the last Era in the First Age being about the Exalted Host as a whole working in unison and part of this is the Dragon-Blooded being their own fully independent structure along with any specific filial or adminstrative obligations indivdiual Dragon-Blooded or their families might have with other Exalts or their own kingdoms.

The Shogunate got up and running so fast becaus ein part, there was already a structure of Shogun and daimyo already in place throughout Creation, it just expanded its roles and duties in the disposal the Solar Deliberative. (ie, military coup.) Though I also have it that even the Deliberative had Solars who never showed up or did their own thing independent of th eorganization. And that it was probably one of half a dozen or more attempts of such a moslty-world hegemony, like the Eight Directions Era and the First Deliberative were.

And stuff.
                    My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• There is no such thing as a greater elemental dragon. There are only the Five Eleemtnal Dragons, Gaia's children and the literal gods of the Five Elements and their Poles, and lesser elemental dragons. Even apocalyptic beings like Kukla and the Gardalus are counted amongst the lesser elemental dragons, since the term "greater elemental dragon" is in itself a meaningless statement. No dragon exists which is greater than the Five, who are by their natures the superlative expressions of their element and forms.

And stuff.
                      My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• Autochthon counts from zero.
                        • The Clay Man wasn't his first attempt to work with the petrified Fair Folk (this is actually canon) the original failure still exists as The One Before the First a satanic allegory that the Jadeborn have never seen but felt the influence of, the indication of the myth of the First is that his predecessor was never given a complete humanoid form so they have no idea what they're looking for. He's associated with Chaos Seers but as with the actual Devil it's debatable if that's true or if the Mountain Folk's crazy uncle is just a convenient scapegoat for an aspect of their underlying nature they would prefer not exist.
                        • Before Ansa Firstborn there was Kanika, unlike The One Before the First she has no ill will towards her successor or her progeny but she's much more of a trickster that made her unsuitable for the Loom of Fate. Cultures that become aware of Kanika and her web have a tendency to place her in their cosmology as a creator goddess but one which the wise would approach with trepidation.
                        Last edited by Lioness; 08-29-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• It makes perfect sense that Auto would refer to his unsuccessful prototypes as "the zeroth attempt," so he can pretend he didn't actually fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caffeine Delusions View Post
                            Deep beneath Fortitude, secured behind a thousand safeguards, is a vault. Within that vault are three crystals of sullen red and wrought iron. These crystals are the Exaltations of Cataclysm, wrought from the Essence of the Kukla in the First Age following the attack by the Primordial Chungira, insurance against the rise of a rival existence that might be steered to collide with the shores of Creation from the Wyld. These Apocalyptic Exalted are a trio, and only a trio, made to be unleashed against such a reality by infiltrators. Though the three gems are all of the same power, their expression mark each as being a unique Caste: The Beast-Of-War (made to destroy civilizations and societies, break their edifices, and bring low their support structures), The Eater-Of-Souls (made to drive species to extinction), and The Defiler-Wyrm (made to turn the residents of an existence into the very monsters who would destroy it). A worthy mortal might take on one of these exaltations by devouring its gem, taking its power into themselves if the Exaltation likes their taste… but the power of the Kukla is ruinous, and will gladly harm those it empowers as much as the world around them. Though each is no more powerful than a Solar, it is their mechanism of transition that makes them dangerous… when one Apocalyptic Exalt dies, her Exaltation can be plucked reformed from betwixed her lips and immediately be consumed, passing a fully developed memory and all of the charm growth of previous incarnations on to the next with no editing or dissociation. The Apocalyptic Exalted were DESIGNED to go mad.

Edit: By the way, if you think you're worthy enough to consume one of these gems but the Exaltation (which is a mad thing imprinted with a copy of the Kukla's psyche as its host discriminator) disagrees, you WILL blow up.
                            I really, really like this. Mind if I borrow the concept for some possible antagonists in the future?

Literally any gender pronoun is fine, don't worry about it in my case.

Comment

• Have at it, Zealot_Vedas. I was riffing on an idea someone else put forward years ago, and crossing it conceptually with elements of Werewolf: the Apocalypse.

For flavor and fairness's sake, I might allow someone bearing one of the uninvested gems to enter into telepathic communion with the host discriminator, so that they can make an argument for being worthy, and so that if one of the gems falls into player hands they might be properly creeped out by the Kukla's madness.
                              Last edited by Caffeine Delusions; 09-12-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Ragara is Reverse John Connor.

Using hyperlogic algorythms IAM predicted its last node 'Eyem' would be shut down by Ragara and declared war on him despite the fact he wouldn't be born for thousands of years (it was presumably also aware of the Usurpation and the Great Contagion as necessary factors in this sequence of events but presumably just didn't care enough to tell anyone). This fixation lead to hundreds of automatons being placed in time capsules (presumably aided by Exalts with nothing better to do than humour the AI's murderous grudge against a seemingly imaginary person) to await for them time when they could try to preempt his birth or his rise, they failed possibly making a young Scarlet Empress strong enough to claim the Imperial Manse in the process.

Obviously they failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X