Ex3 graphic resources for 3rd party content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex3 graphic resources for 3rd party content

I'm trying to build a nice custom character sheet for Ex3 in latex. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good graphics of the Ex3 logo or any other iconic material I could put in my header?
    I'm hoping for something Onyx Path has put out for this sort of purpose, I'm not out to irritate anyone or step into any legal gray areas.

Well, here's the logo. That's pretty much it at the moment.

Comment

I'm really hoping that some of the Realm scripts have been turned into fonts. I can use truetype fonts in my CAM software, and I kind of want to...

Comment

Someone did back in the day with High and Low Realms I thought, but might be wrong. Old Realm is a tad harder since it's a lot more "ealstic" than I think you would typically find in most modern computer fonts.

And stuff.

And stuff.
        My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

High Realm and Old Realm for your perusal, albeit not as fonts.

Comment

OMG THANK YOU!! I've been searching for Old Realm reference for years!

*bows down*
            *cries tears of joy*

EDIT: Does anyone know how to make the Download button on DA work? It does nothing on my computer, or opens an empty window with nothing in it.
            Last edited by Erinys; 10-21-2015, 11:42 PM.

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
            My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
            Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

When I click the download button, my browser opens a new window with the full sized image in it, from there I can just save it to disk.

Comment

Do I have to have a DA account or something? What browser are you using?

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
                Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

Every once in a while at DA I have to turn off my ad blocker to download something, though that's usually a .zip file.

And I don't remember if you have to have an account to download or not. I've had one for years.

I'm a Woman, I'm a GM. Of course I'm Evil.

Follow the misadventures of the Dragons of the Sun

Comment

Nope, even uninstalling all my ad blockers and restarting does nothing. All I get is a window with a broken image box. Stupid DA.

Is FlyingSpiderStudios the artist who designed the Old Realm script? Do they own that image, or is it OK to post it here?
                    Last edited by Erinys; 10-22-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

FlyingSpiderStudios is Wise Old Guru. I think we can conclude that he did not design it. In fact, I think it was Rich Thomas who did.

Anyway...

Comment

Thank you MG!
                        Also thank you Wise Old Guru.

Comment

Working...
                        X