Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exalted 3rd ED Character Sheets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exalted 3rd ED Character Sheets

    Hey everyone! I have the Exalted 3rd ED sheets up on my site! For now they're labeled as demo sheets, since they were the ones I made for the demo. When I made them, they had no border and it looks like OP added that watermark type border (after the fact) for the backer PDF. Someone sent that border to me, so I re-added it to my demo sheets. I also made them interactive!

    There is the 2 page sheet and an add-on sheet for Charms:

    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf


    I also did a version with the Exalted 2nd ed Border:

    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf


    For now it's just all type-in fields, but I'll update them at some point once I get the info for drop down menus and such.

    Hope y'all like how they turned out!
    Last edited by Mr Gone; 10-24-2015, 03:11 PM.


    MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
    _________________________________
    Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
    Support me on Patreon! Click Here

  • #2
    You, sir, are a scholar, a gentleman and a godsend.

    Thank you.


    I'm a Woman, I'm a GM. Of course I'm Evil.

    Follow the misadventures of the Dragons of the Sun

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DaWaterRat View Post
      You, sir, are a scholar, a gentleman and a godsend.

      Thank you.
      You're very welcome! Glad I could help a little bit.

      I'm sure there will be updates at some point, but I figured this might tide people over until then.


      MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
      _________________________________
      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
      Support me on Patreon! Click Here

      Comment


      • #4
        I would just like to say thank you.


        Like the Sun I am relentless even in death...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rahod View Post
          I would just like to say thank you.
          You're most welcome!


          MrGone's Character Sheets
          For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
          _________________________________
          Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
          Support me on Patreon! Click Here

          Comment


          • #6
            Ty Mr.Gone, but did you not notice maMipulation?


            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you Mr Gone! You have been prvoding quaility sheets for a long time and I thank you profusly for your many years of creating awesome character sheets for all of us.
              Oh um so the boxes print a R with circles around them? o.O


              May you live in interesting times...

              Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ncolic View Post
                Ty Mr.Gone, but did you not notice maMipulation?
                Whoops. Sorry about that. Got them corrected and re-uploaded.


                Originally posted by Keichiokami View Post
                Thank you Mr Gone! You have been prvoding quaility sheets for a long time and I thank you profusly for your many years of creating awesome character sheets for all of us.
                Well, you're very welcome! Glad to hear you like my work. Thanks for putting it to good use!

                Originally posted by Keichiokami View Post
                Oh um so the boxes print a R with circles around them? o.O
                Thats weird. All seems fine on my end...can I ask what you're using to print them? And is it all the boxes, or just some?



                MrGone's Character Sheets
                For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                _________________________________
                Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                Comment


                • #9
                  You're not like that Mr. Gone that fights the Maxx, you're a nice Mr. Gone. Thanks man!


                  Join the Strife

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Fist of all, as I have said before: Nice!
                    Sorry for being a picker of nits, but would it be possible to add spots for Join Battle, Rush and Disengage? They're all noted in the text as useful to have on hand.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      You're not like that Mr. Gone that fights the Maxx, you're a nice Mr. Gone. Thanks man!
                      You're welcome! I do try to be good.


                      Originally posted by Magistrate View Post
                      Fist of all, as I have said before: Nice!
                      Thanks!

                      Originally posted by Magistrate View Post
                      Sorry for being a picker of nits, but would it be possible to add spots for Join Battle, Rush and Disengage? They're all noted in the text as useful to have on hand.
                      I'm surprised OP didn't ask me to add those when they asked me to work on the sheet. I assume they'd go down in the bottom section with the health and stuff?



                      MrGone's Character Sheets
                      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                      _________________________________
                      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                      Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

                        I'm surprised OP didn't ask me to add those when they asked me to work on the sheet. I assume they'd go down in the bottom section with the health and stuff?
                        Makes sense to me, that's where there's space

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Magistrate View Post

                          Makes sense to me, that's where there's space
                          Ok...I'll see what I can do.


                          MrGone's Character Sheets
                          For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                          _________________________________
                          Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                          Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thank you for this.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X