Exalted 3rd ED Character Sheets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PneumaPilot View Post
    Is it possible to set the pdf so that text fields resize the font when it overflows the field? Exalted has things with really long names.
    It is indeed. I'm pretty sure I set all the type in and drop down menu fields to auto-size, so it should be doing that already....least for the 3rd ED sheet. Is there a spot where it's not doing that?

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Oh, I’ll try the normal 3rd Ed. sheet and see. I’ve been trying to use the one with excellencies and range tables. I also noticed that the weapon section on there has columns for wit and dec (withering and decisive, I imagine), but those aren’t useful distinctions. The number of columns is right, but it would be better if the column headers matched the way they are in the core book.

Host of The Deliberative Podcast
      Owner/Admin of DeepWyld.com
      Original Creator of the complete nWoD conversion of Fantasy Grounds 2

Comment

Oh, I’ll try the normal 3rd Ed. sheet and see. I’ve been trying to use the one with excellencies and range tables. I also noticed that the weapon section on there has columns for wit and dec (withering and decisive, I imagine), but those aren’t useful distinctions. The number of columns is right, but it would be better if the column headers matched the way they are in the core book.
        That was my fault. I pushed for a version where you totaled up your Withering Attack pool, Withering Damage pool, and Decisive Attack pool instead of just the components as shown in the core book so I don't have to do math every single time I want to roll. I've pre-done the math. So that change was my fault. Was hard to find a 3 letter shorthand for those pools...

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
        I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• Any chance of a 3rd ED dragonblood sheet? i know Onyx have not made one yet (i assume/hope they do in the finished DB book) I dont like the way the abilities are shown in the solar sheet

Comment

• Originally posted by lycaniz View Post
            Any chance of a 3rd ED dragonblood sheet? i know Onyx have not made one yet (i assume/hope they do in the finished DB book) I dont like the way the abilities are shown in the solar sheet
            For your reference.

I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Oh, I’ll try the normal 3rd Ed. sheet and see. I’ve been trying to use the one with excellencies and range tables.
              Pretty sure all the type in boxes for all those sheets should auto-size. But it's possible that it hits a limit and will only go down so far before it starts scrolling outside the range of the text box...

Originally posted by PneumaPilot View Post
              I also noticed that the weapon section on there has columns for wit and dec (withering and decisive, I imagine), but those aren’t useful distinctions. The number of columns is right, but it would be better if the column headers matched the way they are in the core book.
              Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
              That was my fault. I pushed for a version where you totaled up your Withering Attack pool, Withering Damage pool, and Decisive Attack pool instead of just the components as shown in the core book so I don't have to do math every single time I want to roll. I've pre-done the math. So that change was my fault. Was hard to find a 3 letter shorthand for those pools...
              Yup, I believe so. That's why there are a few different versions of the sheet.

Originally posted by lycaniz View Post
              Any chance of a 3rd ED dragonblood sheet? i know Onyx have not made one yet (i assume/hope they do in the finished DB book) I dont like the way the abilities are shown in the solar sheet
              It's on my to-do list.

Though, this is the first I've heard about the skills, I think... Should they be a different order? Or different skills? If it's just the way I listed em...that just seemed like the best way to do it considering all the stuff that needed to go on page 1, so I'm not sure of a way I could re-list them...

Comment

• Hey. the 'problem' with the skills like such is that with various aspects and castes as have 'groupings' of skills, it is much easier to have them grouped together like the 2nd edition sheets, Dawn skills together on the solar sheet, Fire aspects on the dragonblood sheets and so on. maybe it is just thematical on my part but atleast i think it is a far more satisfying solution than alphabetical

Comment

Hey. the 'problem' with the skills like such is that with various aspects and castes as have 'groupings' of skills, it is much easier to have them grouped together like the 2nd edition sheets, Dawn skills together on the solar sheet, Fire aspects on the dragonblood sheets and so on. maybe it is just thematical on my part but atleast i think it is a far more satisfying solution than alphabetical
                  That only really works with Dragon-Blooded now; they split the Abilities up nice and consistently. Since Solars have overlap in their ranges of Caste Abilities now (i.e. War is available to Dawn and Zenith), alphabetizing them for Solars is more or less necessary. Also... probably for Lunars since they don't do Caste Abilities in the first place.
                  A DB-specific sheet would be best off grouping them by Aspect.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

Hey. the 'problem' with the skills like such is that with various aspects and castes as have 'groupings' of skills, it is much easier to have them grouped together like the 2nd edition sheets, Dawn skills together on the solar sheet, Fire aspects on the dragonblood sheets and so on. maybe it is just thematical on my part but atleast i think it is a far more satisfying solution than alphabetical
                    Originally posted by Beans View Post
                    That only really works with Dragon-Blooded now; they split the Abilities up nice and consistently. Since Solars have overlap in their ranges of Caste Abilities now (i.e. War is available to Dawn and Zenith), alphabetizing them for Solars is more or less necessary. Also... probably for Lunars since they don't do Caste Abilities in the first place.
                    A DB-specific sheet would be best off grouping them by Aspect.

Hmmm...well, space would still be a factor, but I suppose I could re-list them in a different order in the same column. You'd just have to let me know how they'd need to grouped...

Comment

• If there's an ask for it, definitely go for it Mr Gone. But I'd like to voice my question to the masses that, what is the real purpose of grouping them by Aspect anymore? What is gained? I sympathize with the nostalgia aesthetic, but mechanically, is it actually useful to have the abilities in a different order than alphabetically anymore? Having every Exalt character sheet in alphabetical order means I always know where to find my Melee ability. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
                        If there's an ask for it, definitely go for it Mr Gone. But I'd like to voice my question to the masses that, what is the real purpose of grouping them by Aspect anymore? What is gained? I sympathize with the nostalgia aesthetic, but mechanically, is it actually useful to have the abilities in a different order than alphabetically anymore? Having every Exalt character sheet in alphabetical order means I always know where to find my Melee ability. Just my 2 cents.
                        Thanks for weighing in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                          The Unsung Hero Ok, here is the updated sheet with the Excellency checks switched...

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf
                          Hello sir! Any chance you could do a variation of this one with a bigger Intimacies section in place of Charms on the second page? I have a separate solution for tracking my charms at the moment and I'm finding my Intimacies to be getting out of control. Maybe make up some of the difference with a slightly bigger Inventory section but I definitely don't need Charms on there. Is that a big ask? Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
                            Hello sir! Any chance you could do a variation of this one with a bigger Intimacies section in place of Charms on the second page? I have a separate solution for tracking my charms at the moment and I'm finding my Intimacies to be getting out of control. Maybe make up some of the difference with a slightly bigger Inventory section but I definitely don't need Charms on there. Is that a big ask? Thank you in advance!
                            Hey! Sure, I think I can do that! Just send me a message here(or an email) just so I don't forget.

But yea, I can make that happen. It's a big of a rebuild, but nothing crazy...

Comment

Working...
                            X