Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just going to leave these vandalized chapter comics here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lula
    replied

Panther in a rare moment of capital letter usage.

Abyssal Mirror.

I can't remember the context for this one. (Dammit, Pearl.)

Don't tell me you don't see the resemblance.

Leave a comment:

• Amakawa Yuuto
    replied
    Originally posted by Lula View Post
    Back on the old White Wolf forums, I was going through a difficult time in my life, which I coped with by ruining Exalted chapter comics. Here are some of them.
    If this is how you cope with difficult times, then I insist that you must keep suffering for the greater good that is our amusement.
    Unless you find a way to keep making these without going through difficult times.
    (Don't take me to serious.)

(I remember the first, the second, and the last one, actually.)

Leave a comment:

• Kyman201
    replied
    I don't know why, but "Dude have you SEEN Lunar Hero?" makes me laugh hysterically. And yeah, poor Lunars. I admit, part of wanting to see Ex3 Lunars is wanting to see what they do with Lunar Brawl... Or their Lunar Strength-and-Dex charms that can be put in Lunar Brawl.

Dammit I want my Morgiana from Magi as a Full Moon. >:|

Leave a comment:

• Lula
    replied
    Sure thing.

… although they get repetitive after a while. Such is meme.

Leave a comment:

• Khantalas
    replied
    I remember the one, from the East book, where Panther gave a monologue to some bandits, where naturally the forums replaced every single panel with "what the christ are you talking abooooouuut".

I prefer to imagine him saying "aboot", with a Canadian accent. It helps immensely.

Leave a comment:

• JayTee
    replied
    Oh my god these are great, they had me in stitches, especially the last one. More please?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X