For Noodle: 15 Behemoth Statblocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Noodle: 15 Behemoth Statblocks

I was glad to get Noodle as my recipient, because I know he's liked the things I've made in the past. And when I got to thinking about what to give him, I realized that most of those things aren't completely usable anymore. So for my white elephant gift, I updated a whole bunch of behemoths and behemoth-like-things to 3e.

I started with martial embodiments. But most of them couldn't be updated without their parent Styles, so I created three new ones. You'll find them all in this post.

Then I went on to the inmates of the Heaven Spiral Stair. I know regifting is often frowned upon, but in this case it felt appropriate. They're in post #2.

Then I went on to various behemoths and beasties I had lying around. They're in post #3.

As a general rule, updating a creature meant reducing its stats and adding more interesting combat abilities to it. 3e is clearly intended to feature battles with tons of special powers on every side, and I tried to make the new statblocks fit that. And without Infinite Ability Mastery, giving a monster a passive DV of 11 is probably not appropriate. Willpower seems a bit lower across the board too. I tried to make everyone fit the new paradigm.

I'm not super confident in my EX3 skills yet, so some of these might be significantly stronger or weaker than I intended. Fortunately, there's no "right" power level for a behemoth.

This is the template I used for the statblocks. You might find it useful.

NAME

Intimacies:

Essence:
    Willpower:
    Motes:
    Health Levels:

Actions: Senses , Feats of strength (Strength +), Resist poison/disease , Social influence , Knowledge , Read intentions ,
    Appearance: Resolve: Guile:

Join Battle:
    Attack:
    Combat Movement:
    Evasion/Parry:
    Soak/Hardness:

Merits:

Charms:

One final note before I get to the content: 3e is significantly more fun to write for than 2e. In particular, the new Intimacy system is a lot more pleasant to work with than the old one.

Embodiments In General
    Embodiments aren't Artifacts anymore. Sorcerous Workings fit better. Celestial Ambition 2 seems about right, since embodiments are a step down from second circle demons. Maybe Ambition 1 for the embodiments that aren't consistently loyal. Mastering the associated style is worth +2 Means from Complementary Abilities.

Trefnow probably left behind tools that make
    embodiments substantially easier to make, which are now in the hands of the gods. So there's no need to worry about whether some office in Yu-Shan can manage this many workings.

I've gone with a flat total of 60 motes for each embodiment. No special reason for the number, it just seems about right.

All embodiments have an attack pool of 11 dice before accuracy bonuses. I recommend using that for decisive attacks and gambits.

EMBODIMENT OF SNAKE STYLE

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: I must demonstrate my skill in combat.
    Major Principle: I have an odd sort of honour.
    Minor Tie: The Sidereal Exalted (Respect)
    Minor Principle: True strength comes from subtlety, precision, and speed.

Essence: 3
    Willpower: 7
    Motes: 60
    Health Levels: -0/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-2/-4/Incap

Actions: Senses 8, Feats of strength 7 (Strength 3+), Resist poison/disease 9, Social influence 6, Knowledge 4, Read intentions 6, Acrobatics 10, Intimidation 8, Trickery 8, Snake handling 10, Stealth 9, Flexibility 12
    Appearance: 3 (Hideous) Resolve: 3 Guile: 4

Join Battle: 8
    Attack: Serpent arms 14 (15/4)
    Combat Movement: 10
    Evasion/Parry: 6/6
    Soak/Hardness: 9/4

Merits:

Serpent Arms: When used to attack, the arms of an embodiment of Snake Style have the traits of a Serpent-Sting Staff that inflicts lethal damage. Any decisive attack made with them that inflicts damage injects the victim with a dose of snake venom (damage 2i/round or 2L/round in crash, duration 3 rounds, penalty -3). When the embodiment uses Essence Venom Strike, the poisons mix together into a poison with the traits of Essence Venom Strike plus two extra rounds of duration.

Serpent Scales: The scaly skin of an embodiment of Snake Style provides protection equivalent to light artifact armour. In addition, an embodiment of Snake Style is immune to all natural snake venoms and the Essence Venom Strike Charm.

Charms:

Snake Style: An embodiment of Snake Style may use all Snake Style Charms. It benefits from the Mastery keyword. Its Dexterity is 5.

Martial Excellence (1m per die; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): May add up to 5 dice to a Martial Arts roll at a cost of 1 mote per die. May also increase Parry or Evasion by up to 2, at a cost of 2m per point.

EMBODIMENT OF CRANE STYLE

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: I will protect life.
    Major Principle: Violence is extremely useful.
    Major Principle: I have many lessons to teach.
    Minor Principle: True strength comes from wisdom.

Essence: 4
    Willpower: 8
    Health Levels: -0/-1/-1/-2/-2/-4/Incap

Actions: Senses 6, Resist poison/disease 6, Social influence 11, General knowledge 6, Philosophy 10, Read intentions 9, Jumping 9
    Appearance: 4 Resolve: 5 Guile: 4

Join Battle: 6
    Attack: Unarmed 15 (9), Wing-fan 16 (12/3), Wing-hook 14 (14/4)
    Combat Movement: 9
    Evasion/Parry: 4/7
    Soak/Hardness: 3/0

Merits:

Wings Of The Crane: An embodiment of Crane Style has winglike structures along its arms. In battle, they're treated as paired weapons: an artifact war fan and a hook daiklave. They don't allow flight, but they do provide immunity to falling damage and the ability to glide one range band horizontally for every range band fallen.

Charms:

Crane Style: An embodiment of Crane Style may use all Crane Style Charms. It benefits from the Mastery keyword.

Martial Excellence (1m per die; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): May add up to 5 dice to a Martial Arts roll or to a social influence roll that's intended to prevent violence or impart wisdom at a cost of 1 mote per die. May also increase Parry by up to 2, at a cost of 2m per point.

Respite Of Celestial Wisdom (4m; Supplemental; Instant; Psyche; Essence 4): Once per opponent per scene, an embodiment of Crane Style may supplement a persuade action intended to make someone avoid violence or stop fighting. The supplemented action requires no Intimacy to be effective and may be flurried with another combat action without penalty. Resisting this influence doesn't require a Decision Point unless it exploited an actual Intimacy, but if it did exploit such an Intimacy the willpower cost to resist it is increased to the Intimacy's rating.

EMBODIMENT OF WHITE REAPER STYLE

There are no common martial embodiments, but embodiments of White Reaper Style are at least less rare than most other varieties. The gods are fond of them because they can kill armies single-handedly and because they're generally quite happy to kill on command. They believe that the battlefield is the only place that matters, and generally don't care about much outside of it.

An embodiment of White Reaper Style resembles a seven-foot human skeleton wearing heavy white robes and carrying a scythe made of white light. Think of the Grim Reaper and swap the colours around.

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: To kill in battle is the meaning of life.
    Major Principle: Anyone not dangerous is best ignored.
    Minor Principle: True strength comes from strength.

Willpower: 6
    Health Levels: -0/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-2/-4/-4/-4/Incap

Actions: Senses 7, Feats of strength 10 (Strength 5+), Resist poison/disease 8, Social influence 4, Knowledge 5, Read intentions 6, Intimidation 10, Military strategy 9
    Appearance: 4 (Hideous) Resolve: 4 Guile: 2

Attack: Luminous scythe 12 (19/5), Unarmed 15 (12)
    Combat Movement: 7
    Evasion/Parry: 1/6
    Soak/Hardness: 15/10

Merits:

Luminous Wargear: An embodiment of White Reaper Style can create robes and a scythe from its Essence. The robes have the traits of heavy artifact armour and the scythe has the traits of a grimscythe. Neither costs the embodiment anything to attune, and the robes don't count as armour for the Impenetrable White Shroud Charm. (Hardness doesn't stack.)

Master Of Slaughter: An embodiment of White Reaper Style may take Slaughter actions as effectively as a Size 4 battle group. Each such action gives it two halos if it's in White Reaper Form. An embodiment of White Reaper Style may have up to 5 halos.

Charms:

White Reaper Style: An embodiment of White Reaper Style may use all White Reaper Style Charms. It benefits from the Mastery keyword. Its Strength is 5.

Martial Excellence (1m per die; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): May add up to 5 dice to a Martial Arts roll at a cost of 1 mote per die. May also increase Parry by up to 2, at a cost of 2m per point.

EMBODIMENT OF TIGER STYLE

An embodiment of Snake Style is not actually a snake. But an embodiment of Tiger Style is actually a tiger. They're intelligent, and can talk, but their minds are nearly as inhuman as their bodies.

Tiger Style is rarely embodied. The resulting creatures are frankly not that useful; their deadliness is outweighed by their uncontrollable viciousness and their lack of thumbs.

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: Kill! Rip! Tear!
    Major Principle: One must be patient, but ruthless.
    Major Principle: I'm more tiger than human.
    Minor Principle: True strength comes from the will to inflict harm.

Willpower: 6
    Health Levels: -0/-1/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-2/-2/-4/Incap

Actions: Senses 7, Feats of strength 10 (Strength 5+), Resist poison/disease 7, Intimidate 6, Knowledge 4, Read intentions 3, Run and jump 11, Stealth 9
    Appearance: 2 Resolve: 4 Guile: 2

Join Battle: 9
    Attack: Claws 16 (15/3), Grapple 11 (11 to control)
    Combat Movement: 11
    Evasion/Parry: 5/6
    Soak/Hardness: 9/4

Merits:

Fur And Fang: The fur of an embodiment of Tiger Style provides protection equivalent to light artifact armour. Its claws have the traits of artifact razor claws.

Is A Tiger: An embodiment of Tiger Style is a tiger. A magical talking tiger made of kung fu, but still a tiger. It has access to all of the special attacks and Merits that a mundane tiger can use (Ambush Hunter, Leaping Pounce, Mauling Bite, Pouncing Shadow, Camouflage, Keen Nose And Hearing, Night Vision, and Stalking Cat Advantage). However, it lacks hands. And it can't throw or slam grappled enemies.

Charms:

Tiger Style: An embodiment of Tiger Style may use all Tiger Style Charms. It benefits from the Mastery keyword. Its Strength is 5.

Martial Excellence (1m per die; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): May add up to 5 dice to a Martial Arts roll, ambush roll, or running/jumping roll at a cost of 1 mote per die. May also increase Parry by up to 2, at a cost of 2m per point.

EMBODIMENT OF DREAMING PEARL COURTESAN STYLE

Embodiments of Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style are seriously weird. Long-necked, gazelle-horned, swimming through the air on carp fins, covered in eyes...they're beautiful, but even so most gods prefer that they stay in human form.

There was a time when embodiments of Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style were popular among the gods who create martial embodiments. That time is over. It's been discovered that although they're beautiful and apparently kind, embodiments of Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style are deeply treacherous and violent beings. Showing vulnerability to one, even one that seems to be your friend, is very very dangeous.

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: Elegance in all things.
    Major Principle: I will fuck you up.
    Minor Principle: True strength comes from power over the hearts of others.

Actions: Senses 5, Resist poison/disease 5, Social influence 11, Knowledge 5, Read intentions 10, Dance 10
    Appearance: 6 Resolve: 5 Guile: 6

Join Battle: 7
    Attack: Elegant Weapon Repertoire 16 (12/3), Grapple 11 (7 to control)
    Combat Movement: 7 (11 to disengage)
    Soak/Hardness: 3/0

Merits:

The Chimera's Coils: In its natural form, an embodiment of Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style is under the effects of Invoking The Chimera's Coils without the drawbacks. It can assume a human form for 5 motes, and return to its true form for the same cost. Transforming either way takes a Simple action, unless the embodiment is in Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Form in which case it may return to its true form reflexively.

Forever Beautiful: No matter what, the beauty of an embodiment of Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style is never tarnished. If one is tortured for weeks, nearly drowned in sewage, and set on fire, it will emerge ready to attend a royal court.

Charms:

Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style: An embodiment of Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style may use all Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style Charms. It benefits from the Mastery keyword.

Martial Excellence (1m per die; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): May add up to 5 dice to a Martial Arts roll, social influence roll, or dancing roll at a cost of 1 mote per die. May also increase Parry or Evasion by up to 2, at a cost of 2m per point.
    Last edited by Sanctaphrax; 12-25-2015, 03:06 AM.

EX3 Craft Rewrite

Sanctaphrax is not a person
    -Chejop Kejak

SHITANA, THE BEAST

Gave her a bunch of badass combat Charms. Had to tone down the False Hearts a bit for sanity's sake. Pretty happy with how the super-huge-ness mechanics turned out.

Intimacies:

Major Principle: I love to toy with my prey.
    Minor Principle: I hate getting wet.
    Minor Tie: Soroui (Tolerance)
    Minor Tie: Weluda (Tolerance)
    Minor Tie: 'El-azar (Challenging hunt)

Essence: 5
    Motes: 100
    Health Levels: -0x10/-1x10/-2x20/-4x10/Incap (Greater-Flesh) or -0x6/-1x4/-2x10/-4x6/Incap (Heart)

Actions: Senses 14, Resist poison/disease 15, Social influence 10, Intimidation 15, Read intentions 8, Feats of strength 20 (Strength 10+), Fly 15, Run 15, Stealth 12, Hunting 20
    Appearance: 7 (Hideous) Resolve: 5 Guile: 3

Join Battle: 14
    Attack: Claws 16 (20/3), Grapple 11 (15 to control)
    Combat Movement: 15
    Evasion/Parry: 0/0 or 5/5
    Soak/Hardness: 30/20 or 15/7

Merits:

Cult 3: Shitana is worshipped by the Weluda who live upon her back.

Two Bodies Within One Soul: Shitana has two bodies: a Greater-Flesh the size of a mountain and a Heart only about three times the size of a human. Shitana can only be killed by slaying her Heart: as long as her Heart remains intact, her Greater-Flesh will always recover eventually.

Immense Stature (Greater-Flesh only): Shitana's Greater-Flesh is incomprehensibly vast. Withering attacks from human-sized enemies cannot reduce its Initiative, though they provide Initiative to their makers normally. All of its attacks against human-sized enemies are unblockable, target all characters within Short range of their primary target, knock their targets prone, and inflict decisive damage, using Strength + weapon damage + extra successes instead of Initiative to determine the amount inflicted. Human-sized enemies cannot damage it without a suitable stunt. It may move two range bands reflexively, and its unarmed attacks reach out to Medium range. It never needs to disengage from a human-sized opponent, and cannot grapple or be grappled by human-sized opponents. When attacking a battle group, it adds (Size) successes to its attack roll and (Size x 2) successes to its damage roll. It automatically succeeds on all Feat of Strength rolls with minimum Strength 20 or less.

Many Wings (Heart only): Shitana's Heart can fly, and suffers no penalties for acting in mid-air.

Antedeluvian Hunter: In the dark days of the Age of Glories, Shitana hunted behemoths, Fae monsters and beastial daevas. How can the paltry beasts who survive unto this Age pose a challenge to one such as her? When Hunting, Shitana is tireless, and does not need to to make stamina rolls. In addition, so long as her quarry is within the same realm of existence as her, she cannot fail any attempts to track them. All failed rolls are instead replaced with a threshold 0 success.

Charms:

False Hearts (25m, 1wp; Simple; Indefinite; Perilous; Essence 5): Shitana altered her own nature to learn this power after several Lunars nearly slew her for her Heart’s Blood. When she uses it, her Heart splits into two copies. One is the true Heart, the other is a copy with half as many Health Levels. Each copy acts independently, but the copies have a Defining Tie of protectiveness towards the true Heart. Copies have no motes of their own, but the true Heart can “lend” them motes reflexively as long as they're nearby. Distinguishing between the real thing and a fake is difficulty 6, physically or socially. If this Charm is used in combat, Shitana may split her Initiative between original and copy however she wishes.

Strength of Mardukth (10m; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 2): Shitana rerolls all failed dice on a feat of strength roll.

Eager Predator Method (5m; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): Shitana doubles 9s on a Join Battle roll. If she's starting the fight, she doubles 8s instead. If she's starting the fight and her opponents don't know she's there, she doubles 7s instead.

Excellent Hunter (varies; Reflexive; Instant; Perilous; Essence 1): Shitana may add 1 die for every mote spent to an attack roll against a character with lower Initiative, or 1 for every two motes spent to her Evasion or Parry against an attack from a character with lower Initiative. The number of motes she may spend on this Charm is equal to the difference between her Initiative and her target's Initiative, or 10 at most.

Panic Of The Doomed Prey (5m; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 3): Whenever Shitana Crashes an opponent, she may activate this Charm and attempt to intimidate them reflexively. If she overcomes their Resolve, they must pay 2wp or take a -2 penalty to all rolls and defences until they recover from Crash.

Toying With Her Prey (5m; Supplemental; Instant; Perilous; Essence 1): This Charm supplements a withering attack against a Crashed or surprised opponent, doubling extra successes on the attack roll for the purposes of calculating damage and adding one to the number of turns before they may reset to base Initiative if they're Crashed.

Gruesome Display (10m, 1wp; Reflexive; Instant; Perilous; Essence 5): Once per scene, after landing a decisive attack but before rolling damage, Shitana may activate this Charm to double 9s on the damage roll. If the attack Incapacitates her target, she may then reflexively roll to intimidate every other character present. Any character whose Resolve is overcome must pay 1wp or take a -2 penalty to all rolls until they successfully attack Shitana.

Indestructible Flesh (20m; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 5): Forces an attacker to reroll all successful dice on a decisive attack roll.

SOROUI, THE TREE

Just a few minor tweaks.

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: I will grow larger.
    Major Principle: I love the taste of blood.
    Major Tie: Shitana (Affection)
    Minor Tie: 'El-azar (Hatred)

Willpower: 10
    Motes: 500
    Health Levels: Special

Actions: Senses 10, Resist poison/disease 20, Ancient knowledge 15, Read intentions 10, Craft wood 10
    Resolve: 6

Merits:

Cult 3: The Weluda worship Soroui, and sacrifice many slaves beneath her branches.

Tree: Soroui is a tree. No amount of magic and mutation can change this. Soroui is incapable of meaningful levels of movement on any scale less than years. Additionally, she is incapable of directly communicating to anyone or anything save Shitana, she has not done so. That she can do even that is debatable, as it requires taking a duplicitous ur-predator at her word.

Immense Bulk: Soroui dwarfs even the largest of mundane trees. Any attempt to destroy her on a personal scale is doomed to failure. It would take the mobilization of an entire legion of log-cutters to truly harm her. As such, attempts to hurt or slay Soroui are best resolved as projects, rather than through the combat system.

Watering The Tree: Soroui loves the taste of blood, for it gives her great power. Every sentient creature slain beneath her branches grants her an additional number of motes equal to its total health levels.

Victuals Of The Gods: The fruit of Soroui is a mild hallucinogenic. In mechanical terms, it is a poison with damage 1B/hour, duration 4 and penalty -1. This penalty comes in the form of hallucinations that Soroui can control, though not finely enough to directly communicate or to inflict harm. Many Weluda priests consume this fruit on a regular basis to receive visions from their gods. Those priests who successfully interpret her designs are rewarded; sometimes with supernaturally gifted familiars, other times with fine equipment grown from her branches. Those who act in a way counter to her intentions are usually slain via poison or specially-made assassin animals.

Charms:

Fruit Of The Tree (100+m, Simple, Instant, Essence 4): By spending essence, Soroui can imbue her fruit with supernal progenitive powers. These fruit grow large and plump, and life, even animal life, grows within them. By spending 100 motes, Soroui can create a creature no larger than half a ton in weight when in adulthood, with no magical powers. For each additional 50 motes spent, she can double that weight. For each additional 100 motes spent, she can grant them a single magical property or power. These creatures need not be of an already extant species; most of the creatures in the Heaven Spiral Stair originated with a use of this power. Whenever Soroui creates a new animal species with this power, she usually creates them hermaphroditic, so they can more easily create an independently breeding population. Animals created this way are not under Soroui's direct control, but she can choose instincts and desires for them as they are born. Soroui can also produce plants in this fashion, using the same cost as above. Her preferred botanical creation is a tree that grows ovoid melons; within the melons is a rice-like grain.

Growth Of Tools (10m, Simple, Instant, Essence 4): Soroui grows a wooden item from her branches, allowing her to craft a wooden object without tools or materials or hands.

Sap As Blood Graft (Varies; Simple; Indefinite; Essence 4): Much as one can graft branches from one tree to another, Soroui can graft part of her mind into an empty vessel of meat and flesh, gaining herself another branch. By spending a number of motes equal to twice their original health levels, Soroui can return a dead creature to a semblance of life. These creatures are under Soroui’s control as part of her mind. The experience is alien and unpleasant to her; Soroui loses one temporary willpower every day that she has at least one instance of this Charm active, and cannot regain willpower by any means until it is no longer in use. Creatures returned to life in this manner retain all of their non-mental attributes and abilities, but do not retain personality, memories, or essence-based powers.

YATHARI, THE DEEP-SORROWED

Expanded this guy's abilities a bit in hopes of making him interesting to fight. Considered giving him naval combat stats but figured they probably wouldn't get used.

Intimacies:

Defining Tie: Ta'akozoka (Love and grief)
    Major Principle: All must know of my sorrow.
    Minor Tie: Shitana (Disgust)
    Minor Tie: Soroui (Disdain)
    Minor Tie: ‘El-azar (Hatred)

Willpower: 9
    Motes: 40
    Health Levels: -0x4/-1x8/-2x8/-4x4/Incap

Actions: Sing 20, Resist poison/disease 16, Feats of strength 20 (Strength 10+), Swim 12, Senses 8, Social influence 10, Hide underwater 7, Knowledge of ancient things 8, Knowledge of Ta'akozoka 12, Navigate 10, Survive hostile environments 10, Read intentions 5
    Appearance: 4 Resolve: 5 Guile: 3

Attack: Tentacle strike 11 (20/3), Body slam 9 (25/5), Grapple 9 (14 dice to control)
    Combat Movement: 12
    Evasion/Parry: 3/5
    Soak/Hardness: 20/10

Merits:

Cult 2: The Nayran worship Yathari as the creator of their world.

Legendary Size: Yathari is immune to non-magical onslaught penalties from smaller opponents, can't be reduced below 1 Initiative by smaller opponents unless the attack's post-soak damage is 10+, can't take more than (3+Strength) levels of damage from a smaller opponent's decisive attack before magical damage bonuses, and rolls to control grapples unopposed against smaller opponents.

Leviathan Body: Yathari's tentacles are Reaching, Grappling, Flexible, and have Short range. Its body slam knocks anyone it hits prone. It may flurry a tentacle attack with another tentacle attack or a body slam.

Tentacle Grab: Yathari suffers no defense penalties while grappling a smaller opponent and does not lose rounds of control from being attacked (though damage reduces control rounds normally). While in control of a grapple with a smaller target, Yathari may move normally and drag the grapple-ee.

Every Tongue, Through Utter Drought: The intent behind Yathari’s songs can be felt and heard by all, regardless of linguistic barriers. Mechanically, Yathari can make song-based social influence attempts on anyone and anything without penalties or inapplicability due to language barriers.

And I Am Next Of Kin: Yathari knows always, in the depths of its heart, the physical and emotional state of Ta’akozoka, The Many Tentacled One. The fact that Ta’akozoka is now a Neverborn does not render this power inapplicable; this is the source of Yathari’s distress. This does, however, grant Yathari a unique perspective and great insight on the Neverborn that was once Ta’akozoka.

He Singeth Loud His Godly Hymns: No power can halt the song of Yathari. Yathari is incapable of voluntarily ceasing to sing, and any and all orders to do so are perfectly negated. Additionally, the songs of Yathari carry at least one league in all directions.

Water, Water, Everywhere: Yathari is in tuned with the nature of the elemental force of Water, almost as if it is a scion of Gaia or Danaa’d. Yathari cannot be harmed by any water-based effects. This power also allows Yathari to produce large amounts of water; it is by this power that Yathari is subconsciously producing its rivers of tears. Outside the Heaven Spiral Stair Yathari's rivers won't flow through the air, but they will provide Yathari with enough water to swim anywhere.

Charms:

Like Music On My Heart (20m; Simple; Instant; Essence 4): Yathari sings a particularly potent song of crushing grief, making a song-based attempt to inspire sadness or nostalgia against everyone within a league. Resisting the grief costs 3 willpower, and anyone affected by it takes a penalty to all actions equal to the successes on Yathari's roll minus their Resolve. Reduce this penalty by 1 every turn in combat or every five minutes outside of it. In combat, anyone affected also loses that much Initiative. Yathari can't gain Initiative from this effect; anyone Crashed takes their Initiative Break as a penalty to their own Initiative. This song is only effective once per day against any given person.

Waves Of Tears (15m; Simple; One turn; Essence 4): Yathari emits an enormous burst of water. Anyone within Close range must roll (Strength or Dexterity + Athletics or Dodge) against difficulty 5 or be knocked prone and back one range band. Those at Short range roll against difficulty 3 instead, and are only knocked prone if they fail. While this Charm is active, the area within Short range of Yathari is difficult terrain for non-aquatic characters and prone characters are at risk of drowning until they manage a rise from prone action against difficulty 3. Yathari may sustain this Charm for 10 motes per turn, but nobody needs to roll against it again unless they move closer to Yathari.

Delve Into The Mind Of Ta'akozoka (30m; Simple; Instant; Essence 4): Yathari reaches into the mind of its creator. This allows Yathari to make a knowledge roll with 20 dice, doubling 7s if the subject is related to death, water, or anything else Ta'akozoka knows intimately. At the ST's discretion, it may also allow Yathari to learn necromancy or acquire whatever other knowledge seems appropriate. Whenever Yathari uses this Charm, roll a single die. Yathari loses Willpower equal to the result, and suffers a Derangement if it doesn't have enough Willpower to pay the full cost.

'EL-AZAR THE STAR FALCON

Gave him some combat Charms. Hope they're appropriately threatening, but not insanely powerful.

Intimacies:

Defining Tie: I must return to the side of the Primordial King.
    Defining Principle: I love to fly free on the hunt.
    Minor Tie: Shitana (Hatred)
    Minor Tie: Yathiri (Hatred)

Motes: 80
    Health Levels: -0x10/-1x3/-2x3/-4x5/Incap

Actions: Fly 20, Senses 20, Hunt you down 20, Intimidation 10, Ancient knowledge 6, Resist poison/disease 14, Feats of strength 14 (Strength 7+), Read intentions 12
    Appearance: 6 Resolve: 5 Guile: 3

Join Battle: 15
    Attack: Talons 16 (14/3), Beak 14 (16/3), Grapple 11 (11 to control)
    Combat Movement: 20
    Evasion/Parry: 7/5
    Soak/Hardness: 13/6

Merits:

Talons Of Holy Judgement: Wrought from the bones of the Daeva Ligier, the brass talons of ‘El-azar burn with the judgement of the Holy Tyrant. Any attack that makes use of ‘El-azar’s talons or beak deals aggravated damage to creatures of the wyld or of darkness.

Pinions Of The God-Eagle: The 108 transcendent golden wings of ‘El-azar gift him with mighty speed of flight. ‘El-azar can travel at a speed of 45mph when flying over long distances.

Eyes Of The Sun-Hawk: The eyes of the hawk are famed for their sharpness of vision. But they are blind when compared to the hawk of the Empyreal Chaos. ‘El-azar doubles 7s on vision-based rolls. In addition, ‘El-azar constantly benefits from the effects of the Solar Charms All Encompassing Sorcerer’s Sight, Keen Sight Technique, and Unsurpassed Sight Discipline.

Eagle-Wing Rush: 'El-Azar may rush enemies from any distance.

Death Dive: 'El-Azar adds two dice to the attack and damage rolls of any attack he makes after moving downwards to attack an enemy below him.

Charms:

Burning Claws (5m; Supplemental; Instant; Dual; Essence 1): Adds 4 to the post-soak damage of a withering attack or double 10s on a decisive damage roll. If a decisive attack supplemented by this Charm deals 3 or more levels of damage, the target is set on fire and suffers from the effects of being in a bonfire for the next 3 turns. This Charm cannot be used when ending a grapple with a throw.

Carry Away (10m, 1wp; Supplemental; Instant; Essence 1): Supplements a grapple gambit, adding one success to the attack, Initiative, and control rolls. If successful, 'El-azar picks up his target and may carry them without taking a Restrain And Drag action. Non-flying targets fall normally when the grapple ends, and if 'El-Azar throws his target he doubles 9s on the damage roll before adding falling damage. A falling character drops two range bands per turn, and doesn't take damage from a throw until the fall ends. Can't be used against a target that weighs more than 500 kilograms.

Swooping Strike (5m; Simple; Instant; Essence 1): 'El-azar moves towards an opponent at Short range, attacks them, and attempts a reflexive disengage action with no Initiative cost. Can't be combined with a reflexive movement action.

Speed Of Light (5m; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): 'El-azar may move two zones reflexively this turn instead of one. Can't be used while grappling someone.

Terrifying Quickness (varies; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): Add one die per mote spent (max 6 motes) to a roll when attempting an action based at least partially on speed. Join battle and attack rolls are included. May also increase Evasion or Parry by 1 per two motes spent (max 6 motes).

VAHYST, CHILD OF SUN AND STAR

Tweaked slightly to fit the new edition's combat and crafting paradigms. Left his equipment and martial arts knowledge undefined so that the combat challenge he provides can be scaled by the GM.

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: I will create a Sidereal Martial Art.
    Major Tie: My parents' memory (Love and affection)
    Major Tie: Those who slew my parents (Hatred)
    Minor Tie: The Avesti (Annoyance)
    Minor Tie: His "Exalted" (Affectionate pride)

Essence: 6
    Willpower: 9
    Motes: 110
    Health Levels: -0x20/Incap

Actions: Senses 12, Feats of strength 12 (Strength 5+), Resist poison/disease 9, Social influence 8, Knowledge 10, Read intentions 8, Craft 10, Administration 10
    Appearance: 5 Resolve: 6 Guile: 3

Join Battle: 13
    Attack: Unarmed 15 (12)
    Soak/Hardness: 5/0

Merits:

Cult 3: Vahyst is the supreme god of the Avesti.

Manse: Vahyst lives inside a small Sidereal-Aspected temple-manse.

Sublime Martial Artist: Vahyst is a being born of the transcendent knowledge of Sidereals and the unbridled perfection of the Solars. Is it any wonder that the Lotus blossoms in his Soul? Vahyst can learn and use Martial Arts charms as if he were a Solar or Sidereal Exalt, whichever is better in any given circumstance. It's up the ST which Styles he knows.

Glorious Celestial Furnace: Vahyst is a being composed of divine fire; nothing can change this. Vahyst is immune to energy and fire-based attacks. Touching him isn't actually dangerous, though it looks like it ought to be.

Artifacts: Vahyst is a great craftsman and may well have created Artifacts during his time in the Stair. He rolls 11 + Accuracy dice to attack with the weapons of any Style he knows, and inflicts 5 + Damage damage with them.

Charms:

Blossoming Flame Of Arete (varies; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): This Charm functions like a Sidereal Excellency on martial-arts-related rolls and on rolls to create things that resonate with Vahyst's Essence. On other rolls, it just lets Vahyst spend 3m to reduce the TN by 1.

Shining Star Forge (30m, 1wp; Supplemental; Instant; Essence 6): Vahyst can create great wonders, given time. This Charm allows Vahyst to make a roll to complete a superior project that doesn't count against that project's terminus. He may only use this Charm once per year on any given project, and may not use it more than five times on any project.

Kiss Of Divine Fire (50m, 1wp; Simple; Instant; Essence 6): Vahyst can imbue a portion of his divine power and enlightenment into another. Their survival is not guaranteed, however; the flame of Vahyst’s essence courses through the mortal, searing his brilliant glory into their very souls. Their chances for survival are too low to be perfectly modelled mechanically. As such, it is best to leave that up to the needs of the individual story. As of present, he has automated this power using a powerful artifact. Mortals empowered by this Charm are essentially Exigents of Vahyst, although they're very weak by Exigent standards.
    Last edited by Sanctaphrax; 01-07-2016, 10:10 PM.

EX3 Craft Rewrite

-Chejop Kejak

Comment

HOUND OF THE TITANS

Ditched Right Behind You. Perfects aren't mandatory anymore.

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: I am the greatest of hunters.
      Defining Tie: My Master (Loyalty)

Essence: 5
      Motes: 50
      Health Levels: -0/-1x6/-2x6/-4/Incap

Actions: Hunt 15, Senses 15, Feats of strength 15 (Strength 7+), Resist poison/disease 14, Social influence 6, Intimidation 12, Ancient knowledge 10, Read intentions 10, Run 12, Stealth 8, Searching 10
      Appearance: 5 (Hideous) Resolve: 5 Guile: 2

Join Battle: 10
      Attack: Teeth 14 (20/4)
      Evasion/Parry: 5/4
      Soak/Hardness: 20/10

Merits:

Superior Smell: A Hound of the Titans doubles 7s on smell-based perception and hunting rolls. It constantly benefits from the smell-based portions of Keen Taste And Smell Technique and Unsurpassed Taste And Smell Discipline. It can determine the strength and Aspect of the Essence of any character it smells. A masterless Hound who smells a very powerful character will often accept that character as its new master.

Eternal: A Hound of the Titans, if killed, returns to a random location in the Underworld at the end of the next Calibration in perfect health. If it had motes committed to prey when it died, those motes are committed upon its return. Other than that, it returns with a full supply of Essence and Willpower. A Hound that has died at least once in its existence will become immaterial when touched by sunlight and is considered undead. A Hound killed with Ghost-Eating Technique or some similar effect stays dead.

Charms:

Catch The Scent (5m; Reflexive; Indefinite; Essence 1): Whenever a Hound of the Titans smells something, it may commit 5 motes to this Charm. This designates that thing as its prey for as long as the motes remain committed. A Hound may only have one prey at any given time. A Hound can perfectly determine the direction that its prey lies in. If this effect is contested by another perfect effect, the Hound adds a number of dice equal to its Essence to the roll-off. If its prey is in another world, this effect tells the Hound nothing more than which world its prey is in.

Inescapable (Permanent; Essence 4): As long as Catch The Scent is active, a Hound of the Titans may completely ignore any and all physical obstacles between it and its prey. It may run on water or air, move through walls, run right past an Exalt without a Disengage action, and so on. If this effect is contested by another perfect effect, the Hound adds a number of dice equal to its Essence to the roll-off. As long as a Hound pursues its prey it does not get tired, does not suffer wound penalties, and has no biological needs. In combat, the Hound may reflexively Rush its prey each turn.

The Terror of the Hunted (Permanent; Essence 4): Every day the hound spends in pursuit of the prey, the prey hears the unnatural howl of the Hound at dawn, ever sounding closer and closer, with its portent of death. The Hound may attempt to create or strengthen a Tie of fear in its prey each morning, and if it overcomes its prey's Resolve then the influence costs 2 willpower to resist.

Titan-Calling Hunting Howl (15m, 1wp; Simple; Instant; Essence 4): The Hound howls, and its master hears its howl no matter how far away that master might be. This gives its master an instinctive awareness of the Hound's location, even from across worlds. If other characters are present, the Hound rolls to intimidate them. Affected characters other than the Hound's prey must spend 2 willpower or abandon the target completely, running until they collapse from exhaustion. The Hound's prey must spend 2 willpower or cower defenselessly if affected. If a character has an Intimacy of fear towards the Hound, add its value to the intimidation roll in successes and to the amount of willpower the prey must pay to resist the howl. A character may resist the howl partially by spending half of the required willpower (rounded up); this allows them to stand and fight but imposes a -2 penalty to all actions and a -1 penalty to all defenses for the rest of the scene. Once per scene.

The Hunt Ends (varies; Supplemental; Instant; Dual; Essence 2): This Charm supplements an attack against a Hound's prey. The Hound spends up to 5 motes, adding that many dice to a withering attack roll or to a decisive attack and damage roll.

THE AGLIAN TRIPOD

Pretty straightforward update. Not completely sure about the numbers I assigned to the smoke: it's supposed to be very scary, capable of wiping out whole towns, but I don't want PCs randomly dying to it.

Intimacies:

Defining Tie: V'neef Anul (Respect)
      Major Principle: The Immaculate Philosophy

Essence: 2
      Motes: 20
      Body Health Levels: -0x3/-1x6/-2x6/-4/Incap
      Leg Health Levels: -0/-1/-1/-2/-2/-4/Incap

Actions: Senses 9, Feats of strength 14 (Strength 7+), Resist poison/disease 12, Social influence 3, Understand Immaculate doctrine 7, Read intentions 5, Run 7, Survival 6
      Appearance: 3 (Hideous) Resolve: 3 Guile: 1

Join Battle: 7
      Attack: Kick 8 (19/3), Heat ray 13 at close range (20/4)
      Combat Movement: 7
      Evasion/Parry: 3/0
      Soak/Hardness: 16/5

Merits:

Legendary Size: The Aglian tripod is immune to non-magical onslaught penalties from smaller opponents, can't be reduced below 1 Initiative by smaller opponents unless the attack's post-soak damage is 10+, can't take more than (3+Strength) levels of damage from a smaller opponent's decisive attack before magical damage bonuses, and rolls to control grapples unopposed against smaller opponents.

Oddly-Shaped Body: The Aglian tripod has no hands, and as such can't manipulate objects or grapple opponents. Its three legs each have their own health track. Wound penalties inflicted on the legs apply only to the tripod's Evasion, movement rolls, and kick attacks. If a leg is incapacitated or "killed", then it is disabled or amputated. Once one leg is disabled, the tripod can no longer move or kick. Once two or more legs are disabled, the body falls to the ground. Until then, the body is at Short range to people on the ground.

Charms:

Heat Ray (5m; Simple; Instant; Essence 2): The Aglian tripod shoots a beam of burning light from its eye to make a single withering or decisive attack using the traits of a medium artifact thrown (Long) weapon. The beam is hard to block: subtract 2 from any Parry defense used against it.

Death Ray (15m; Simple; Instant; Perilous; Essence 2): The Aglian tripod makes a decisive attack with its heat ray that doesn't use its Initiative. Instead, the beam does seven dice of lethal damage. This attack ignores Hardness. The beam is hard to block: subtract 2 from any Parry defense used against it.

Black Smoke (15m; Simple; Instant; Essence 2): The Aglian tripod creates a cloud of deadly black smoke. This smoke is heavier than air and if released on a featureless plain it spreads out to cover everything within Long range in a layer ten feet deep. In clear weather, it lasts for an hour before being dispersed. The smoke blocks vision as effectively as fog. If inhaled, it acts as a poison with the following traits: damage 3B/round (3L/round to mortals), duration 5 rounds, Penalty -2. Remember that characters can hold their breath for Stamina x 2 rounds in combat. The Aglian tripod is immune to its own poisonous smoke and can see through it perfectly.

OMAT

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: I love hitting things!
      Major Tie: The Master of the Empty Sky (Affection)

Willpower: 5

Actions: Senses 8, Feats of strength 12 (Strength 5+), Social influence 2, Intellect 1, Read intentions 2, Fly 13, Stealth 12
      Appearance: 1 Resolve: 4 Guile: 1

Attack: Body Slam 12 (16)
      Combat Movement: 13
      Evasion/Parry: 5/0
      Soak/Hardness: 12/4

Merits:

Body Of Air: Omat is made of air, and as such it's invisible. It can hide in plain sight and never suffers circumstantial penalties to Stealth rolls. It can flurry re-establish surprise actions with other actions.

Flight: Omat can fly with perfect maneuverability. Outside of combat it moves at 30 miles per hour.

Dispersal: When Omat is incapacitated by damage, it explodes in a burst of air. Characters within Close range are subjected to an environmental hazard with damage 5B and difficulty 4 to avoid. Anyone affected by it is knocked prone and back one range band. Characters within Short range are subjected to a similar hazard, but the damage is reduced to 3B and the difficulty is only 2. If affected, characters within Short range are knocked prone but not back. Omat may voluntarily disperse whenever it chooses to.

Body Slam: Omat may make Smashing attacks with its body slam. If it moves before making an attack, add 3 to that attack's damage for each range band it moved this turn.

Charms:

Speed Of The Wind (5m; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 1): Omat doubles 8s on a movement roll. If disengaging, it loses no Initiative.

Cannonball Charge (10m; Simple; Instant; Essence 3): Omat moves up to two range bands, then makes a withering or decisive body slam attack. It adds two successes to the attack roll, and need not roll to disengage if it moves away from one character to attack another.

Reformation (15m, 2wp; Simple; Instant; Essence 4): Omat reforms itself the turn after being dispersed. It re-enters combat with 3 Initiative and an undamaged health track within Short range of the place it was dispersed. If Omat can't afford to use this Charm, it cannot pull itself together and "dies". At the ST's discretion, some attacks might destroy Omat so thoroughly that it cannot reform.

THE LAST REMNANT OF THE FIRST WORLD

Ditching Virtues was definitely a good idea overall, but it kinda messed up this guy. Fortunately I still like him.

Intimacies:

Defining Principle: I will endure until Creation ends.
      Defining Principle: {Incomprehensible}
      Major Principle: The people of Creation are very strange, but that's no reason to treat them poorly.
      Major Tie: My world (Nostalgia)
      Minor Principle: I don't like wasting time.
      Minor Principle: Knowledge is precious.
      Minor Tie: The Neverborn (Empathy)

Essence: 2
      Willpower: 20
      Motes: 100

Actions: Senses 8, Feats of strength 9 (Strength 5+), Resist poison/disease 10, Social influence 8, Ancient and terrible knowledge 12, Read intentions 8, Athletics 8, Survival 11, Stealth 9, Crafting 12, Writing 10
      Appearance: 5 Resolve: 8 Guile: 4

Attack: Unarmed 14 (12), Grapple 10 (10 to control)
      Combat Movement: 8
      Evasion/Parry: 5/5
      Soak/Hardness: 5/0

Merits:

Doesn't Quite Exist: The true body of the Remnant cannot exist outside of the universe it originated in, and as such nothing in Creation can interact with it absent specialized magic. Without a puppet body, the Remnant cannot see or hear or move or speak or think or act in any way. It can only recover Essence and Willpower and create another puppet body. However, it is entirely invisible to anyone who can't perceive Essence and entirely impossible to affect in any way. The only known exception is Terminal Sanction, which according to Saturn will kill the Remnant permanently if used while the Remnant is bodiless.

Incomprehensible Mind: Any Read Intentions roll made against the Remnant which succeeds by a margin of three or fewer successes reveals only that the Remnant is an alien being with at least one Intimacy that humans cannot possibly understand. Using magic to read its mind directly could easily drive an Exalt insane.

Endless Determination: The Remnant has superhuman Resolve and 20 points of willpower. It receives two successes rather than one when spending willpower to enhance a roll, and may spend up to three points of willpower on a single roll. Spending more than one point of willpower on a roll often has strange effects on things near the Remnant, as the Remnant directly forces its will onto a hostile universe.

An Eternity Of Memories: The Remnant never forgets anything and automatically succeeds on all rolls to remember anything. Furthermore, it can memorize and reproduce the formulas for spells, manses, artifacts, and martial arts styles perfectly. The Remnant currently has memorized and can teach half a dozen styles of martial arts and about 50 spells of varying potency. It can't use its memorized spells and martial arts, though.

Charms:

Puppet Body (100m, 20wp; Simple; Instant; Essence 2): The Remnant creates a human-looking body for itself, allowing it to interact with the world. The body is in most ways human, but it suffers no ill effects from the Labyrinth or the Wyld.

Reject Destruction (2wp; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 2): An attack which would Incapacitate the Remnant's puppet body instead doesn't. The damage stops at the Remnant's -4 Health Level.

Repair Body (varies; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 2): The Remnant removes damage from its body, at a cost of 4 motes per Health Level recovered. Crippling injuries, magical curses, and diseases may be removed as well, at a cost of 10 motes apiece.

Reality-Shredding Strike (10m; Supplemental; Instant; Dual; Essence 2): This Charm supplements an unarmed attack, allowing it to tear through mundane matter with unnatural ease. This adds 10 to the raw damage of a withering attack or doubles 8s on the damage roll of a decisive attack. If an attack enhanced with this Charm deals damage to a character wearing mundane armour, that armour is rendered useless.

Destroy Creation (10m, Supplemental; Instant; Essence 2): This Charm enhances a Feat of Strength to break something, allowing the Remnant to ignore the Strength minimum and adding 15 successes to its roll. The use of this Charm is disturbing to look at, as sturdy materials warp obscenely and become soft so that the Remnant can tear them.

Break The World (20m; Reflexive; Instant; Essence 2): The Remnant may spend 20 motes reflexively to damage the world around it in a sphere that extends out to Long range. This renders everything in the sphere adjacent to everything else in the sphere, enabling instant movement and long-distance melee attacks. The space inside the sphere is dangerous, as motes wink in and out of existence in it. This forms an environmental hazard with damage 3A/turn, difficulty to resist 3. The Remnant ignores it entirely. Attacks from outside the sphere cannot be aimed at targets inside the sphere, since spatial inconsistencies will divert their path before they strike anything. The sphere has its radius halved every day after it is created, but it never completely disappears.

What Man Was Not Meant To Know (15m, 1wp; Simple; Instant; Essence 2): The Remnant makes a written or spoken social influence attempt against everyone who reads/hears it. Anyone affected loses 3 willpower, and anyone reduced below 0 willpower this way suffers a Derangement. The Derangement is Minor at -1 willpower, Major at -2 willpower, and Defining at -3 willpower. This Charm can only affect a specific character once per day.

Creator Of Wonders (10m; Supplemental; Instant; Essence 2): The Remnant adds 5 successes to a craft roll. Only in the Wyld or the Labyrinth.

THE IDIOT BALL

Wasn't quite sure how to make this thing fit the new system, but I think this ought to work fine.

Intimacies:

Defining Tie: My owner (Loyalty)
      Defining Principle: That which is dramatically appropriate is also morally necessary.
      Major Principle: The Creation-born are worthy only of contempt.

Health Levels: -0x6/Incap

Actions: Senses 8, Social influence 12, Knowledge 9, Read intentions 12, Bureaucracy 8, Stealth 10, Fly 6
      Appearance: 1 Resolve: 5 Guile: 6

Join Battle: 6
      Attack: Retractable tentacle 6 (9)
      Combat Movement: 6
      Evasion/Parry: 3/2
      Soak/Hardness: 12/4

Merits:

Telepathic Voice: The Idiot Ball knows all languages and can make social influence attempts silently. It doubles 9s when attempting to influence someone who doesn't know it's there, but if the influence roll fails to overcome the target's Resolve the target will notice the Idiot Ball's presence.

Floating Rock Body: The Idiot Ball is a flying rock. It doesn't need food, water, sleep, or air.

Charms:

Bad Advice (10m; Simple; Instant; Psyche; Essence 4): The Idiot Ball makes a social influence roll. If it overcomes the target's Resolve, the target is compelled to make a mistake of the Idiot Ball's choice. The exact definition of "mistake" is open-ended, but examples include challenging someone far stronger than you to a duel because they insulted your family and immediately assuming that your wife is cheating on you because you see her chatting with a well-known flirt. The mistake cannot contradict the target's Intimacies, but it can be suicidal. Resisting this compulsion costs 3 willpower.

Makes You Stupid (5m; Reflexive; Instant; Psyche; Essence 4): Whenever a character in the Idiot Ball's presence rolls to figure something out, declare a fact, or know something, the Idiot Ball may activate this Charm to make a social influence roll against their Resolve. If it succeeds, the target must reroll a number of successes equal to the Idiot Ball's extra successes. If the roll is then a botch, the Idiot Ball may dictate the terms of the botch.

Hide In Plain Sight (10m; Reflexive; Indefinite; Psyche; Essence 4): The Idiot Ball veils its presence, allowing it to make Stealth rolls normally while floating right in front of someone's face. It may continue to hide without hiding as long as this Charm is active, but anyone who notices it can point it out to other people freely.
      Last edited by Sanctaphrax; 01-07-2016, 10:52 PM.

EX3 Craft Rewrite

-Chejop Kejak

Comment

Duuude. You outdid yourself. They're all amazing, including the regifts. Especially the regifts!

My thanks! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Glad you approve!

Of course, now that I've posted these things I see their problems much more clearly. The embodiment of Tiger Style should have a note saying that it uses Angry Predator Frenzy as though it has an anima that's always at bonfire. And it kinda bugs me that the penalty on the snake venom that the Snake Style embodiment delivers with a normal decisive attack is higher than the penalty on Essence Venom Strike...maybe instead of adding 2 duration to EVS the embodiment should add 1 duration and 1 penalty.

EX3 Craft Rewrite

-Chejop Kejak

Comment

I fear I am missing some context here - are there descriptions for those entities anywhere?

Sunken Castles, Evil Poodles is creating Public Domain translations of German folklore!

A German Geek - my gaming blog!

Comment

Yep.

Look here for the martial arts embodiments and the various characters in the third post. Look here for the creatures in the second post.

I tried to make the name of each creature into a link, but apparently the links didn't survive the transition from word processor to forum. Fortunately Noodle was already familiar with these guys.

EX3 Craft Rewrite

-Chejop Kejak

Comment

Working...
              X