No announcement yet.

[3E] The Artifact and Evocation Workshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I wanted to make an Artifact for one of my players – a Combat Crafter – which supplements their character concept by bringing Combat and Craft a little closer together. It's their first Exalted game, and we've been rolling in prologue mode for a while, but they're about to Exalt as a Twilight as they enter their soon-to-be past incarnation's Library-Tomb and grasp the following artifact.

The character is a Guild Artisan blacksmith, mostly concerned with Money (defining: I will seek profit) and Lore (Major: Conservation of Knowledge). They fight with a sledge-hammer and have Melee 5, 4 charms and Specialty. (Also: Craft 5, 9 charms and a specialty)

This is a rough draft (more of a general direction really) and I would appreciate input and suggestions, as I'm not at all sure of the balance of the thing.

-----

Kamenkraft, hammer of the Ever-Hearth. Artifact ●●●●

Kamenkraft is an Orichalcum Grand Gore-Maul with an ever-burning Red Jade core. Its design is reminiscent of a highly stylized forge.
    Kamenkraft itself is an impatient brute of an artisan, quick to anger and eager to start and complete artisanal works. While it is a grand-goremaul, attuned crafters find Kamenkraft surprisingly wieldly and accurate as a forging tool, its many edges and protrusions perfectly suited towards all manner of delicate and precise work. Its essence seems to permeate crafting materials in a manner that brings to mind Craftsman Needs No Tools, though this power is turned to different ends.

Burning Everforge
    Type: permanent
    Kamenkraft comes with its own Major Crafting Slot. On a Join Battle roll, if the slot is empty it can be filled; if not, the project can be changed (cancelled and re-chosen, or simply modified). At the end of combat, if the slot has a project and Kamenkraft has enough stored materials, the Project can be rolled for completion. Every time Kamenkraft doesn't successfully craft something during or at the end of a combat, its Hearth cools down and its Evocations become unusable. The Everforge is re-ignited only by crashing an opponent or completing a Crafting project with an Exceptional Success.
    Special Activation: This evocation is acquired for free upon completing a Major, Superior or Legendary project with an Exceptional Success while in the presence of Kamenkraft.

Insatiable Hunger
    Cost: 5m, 1wp
    Type: Reflexive
    Duration: Until next action
    Kamenkraft glows molten-hot and its Orichalcum begins to flow like thick molasses. Successfully parrying mortal weapons destroys them entirely as Kamenkraft snares them in its churning Orichalcum, breaking them down into raw materials for use in crafting. Every snared weapon generates 2 initiative and 2 temporary sxp which, if not used, fades at the end of the scene.
    Artifacts are not destroyed instantly, they remain retrievable with a difficulty 4 gambit until the end of the Scene, and resist the melting power for the rest of the story. If the Artifact is retrieved, those initiative and cxp points are lost. At the end of the Scene, the artfact sinks into Kamenkraft's Everforge, where only the Crafter (and weapon-teleportation Charms) can retrieve it. At the end of the Story, they are unmade into purified components and magical materials.
    These materials exist Elsewhere and can be called forth for any Project in which Kamenkraft is used, including Evocations.

Inspiration in Violence
    Cost: 3m
    Type: Simple
    Duration: Instant
    Kamenkraft's Ever-hearth roars with heat and gutters with flame, burning with the heat of creation as it strikes. If this attack Crashes or slays a foe, it generates [Craft] temporary sxp and heats up Kamenkraft's forge with a cumulative +1 non-charm damage bonus, up to [The wielder's preferred Craft rating], until the end of the next round. If this causes an Initiative Shift, this Evocation also generates temporary sxp equal to the successes on the wielder's Join Battle roll. Activating Insatiable Hunger also prolongs this effect.

This damage bonus applies both to Withering and Decisive attacks made with Kamenkraft. Going into Crash resets this damage bonus to 0, but does not prevent it from being built up again.

Forged in conflict
    Cost: 3m or 5m + 10sxp
    Type: Supplemental
    Keywords: Decisive-Only
    Health Levels of Damage dealt by the supplemented attack are treated as Craft succeses divided among any number of Basic Projects (minimum of 1 each). If a foe is killed using this Evocation (and Kamenkraft has the appropriate Materials, including those on the slain foe's person) the character may pay an extra 2 motes and 10 sxp for these successes to be used to complete the Project in Kamenkraft's Major Slot and, if completed, a new project may be chosen immediately, either by the wielder or by Kamenkraft itself.

You get made into a bone-statue! And YOU get made into a bone-statue! YOU ALL GET MADE INTO BONE-STATUES!!
    Last edited by Fata-Ku; 02-22-2017, 10:52 AM.

Jade-Screened Exalted Finding the Path
    Need a dice-roller? Check out Dicemat.

Comment

• I like this hammer a lot, but you might want to include some essence requirements for the later charms, I would suggest Essence 2 for Insatiable Hunger, and Essence 3 for the other 2. Also Inspiration in Violence should not be a simple charm, permanent or reflexive for a scene sound fine.

Originally posted by Fata-Ku View Post
      So, I wanted to make an Artifact for one of my players – a Combat Crafter – which supplements their character concept by bringing Combat and Craft a little closer together. It's their first Exalted game, and we've been rolling in prologue mode for a while, but they're about to Exalt as a Twilight as they enter their soon-to-be past incarnation's Library-Tomb and grasp the following artifact.

The character is a Guild Artisan blacksmith, mostly concerned with Money (defining: I will seek profit) and Lore (Major: Conservation of Knowledge). They fight with a sledge-hammer and have Melee 5, 4 charms and Specialty. (Also: Craft 5, 9 charms and a specialty)

This is a rough draft (more of a general direction really) and I would appreciate input and suggestions, as I'm not at all sure of the balance of the thing.

-----

Kamenkraft, hammer of the Ever-Hearth. Artifact ●●●●

Kamenkraft is an Orichalcum Grand Gore-Maul with an ever-burning Red Jade core. Its design is reminiscent of a highly stylized forge.
      Kamenkraft itself is an impatient brute of an artisan, quick to anger and eager to start and complete artisanal works. While it is a grand-goremaul, attuned crafters find Kamenkraft surprisingly wieldly and accurate as a forging tool, its many edges and protrusions perfectly suited towards all manner of delicate and precise work. Its essence seems to permeate crafting materials in a manner that brings to mind Craftsman Needs No Tools, though this power is turned to different ends.

Burning Everforge
      Type: permanent
      Kamenkraft comes with its own Major Crafting Slot. On a Join Battle roll, if the slot is empty it can be filled; if not, the project can be changed (cancelled and re-chosen, or simply modified). At the end of combat, if the slot has a project and Kamenkraft has enough stored materials, the Project can be rolled for completion. Every time Kamenkraft doesn't successfully craft something during or at the end of a combat, its Hearth cools down and its Evocations become unusable. The Everforge is re-ignited only by crashing an opponent or completing a Crafting project with an Exceptional Success.
      Special Activation: This evocation is acquired for free upon completing a Major, Superior or Legendary project with an Exceptional Success while in the presence of Kamenkraft.

Insatiable Hunger
      Cost: 5m, 1wp
      Duration: Until next action
      Kamenkraft glows molten-hot and its Orichalcum begins to flow like thick molasses. Successfully parrying mortal weapons destroys them entirely as Kamenkraft snares them in its churning Orichalcum, breaking them down into raw materials for use in crafting. Every snared weapon generates 2 initiative and 2 temporary sxp which, if not used, fades at the end of the scene.
      Artifacts are not destroyed instantly, they remain retrievable with a difficulty 4 gambit until the end of the Scene, and resist the melting power for the rest of the story. If the Artifact is retrieved, those initiative and cxp points are lost. At the end of the Scene, the artfact sinks into Kamenkraft's Everforge, where only the Crafter (and weapon-teleportation Charms) can retrieve it. At the end of the Story, they are unmade into purified components and magical materials.
      These materials exist Elsewhere and can be called forth for any Project in which Kamenkraft is used, including Evocations.

Inspiration in Violence
      Cost: 3m
      Kamenkraft's Ever-hearth roars with heat and gutters with flame, burning with the heat of creation as it strikes. If this attack Crashes or slays a foe, it generates [Craft] temporary sxp and heats up Kamenkraft's forge with a cumulative +1 non-charm damage bonus, up to [The wielder's preferred Craft rating], until the end of the next round. If this causes an Initiative Shift, this Evocation also generates temporary sxp equal to the successes on the wielder's Join Battle roll. Activating Insatiable Hunger also prolongs this effect.

This damage bonus applies both to Withering and Decisive attacks made with Kamenkraft. Going into Crash resets this damage bonus to 0, but does not prevent it from being built up again.

Forged in conflict
      Cost: 3m or 5m + 10sxp
      Keywords: Decisive-Only
      Health Levels of Damage dealt by the supplemented attack are treated as Craft succeses divided among any number of Basic Projects (minimum of 1 each). If a foe is killed using this Evocation (and Kamenkraft has the appropriate Materials, including those on the slain foe's person) the character may pay an extra 2 motes and 10 sxp for these successes to be used to complete the Project in Kamenkraft's Major Slot and, if completed, a new project may be chosen immediately, either by the wielder or by Kamenkraft itself.

Comment

• Hello

I'm working on a Twilight's armor and my player want the attunement power to be kind of a "sublimation" of his anima's power which give him Hardness.

If he use his anima's power with his armor attuned, he wants to have Hardness = 5+x instead of Hardness = 5

Does it look OP ? If not, what number could be x ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaara View Post
          Hello

I'm working on a Twilight's armor and my player want the attunement power to be kind of a "sublimation" of his anima's power which give him Hardness.

If he use his anima's power with his armor attuned, he wants to have Hardness = 5+x instead of Hardness = 5

Does it look OP ? If not, what number could be x ?
          One question I have is what kind of armor is it? is it silken armor? Is it Orichalcum super heavy plate? or is it something like 2ed's Discreet Essence Armor?

Comment

• Originally posted by inksplatterm View Post
            One question I have is what kind of armor is it? is it silken armor? Is it Orichalcum super heavy plate? or is it something like 2ed's Discreet Essence Armor?
            In fact he found an illustration from Magic the Gathering which exactly fit his vision of the armor:

https://goo.gl/images/g5uyxo

It looks like to be an orichalcum armor but not a superheavy one

Sorry for taking so much time to answer but my player didn't remember the name of the card which inspire this artifact

Comment

In fact he found an illustration from Magic the Gathering which exactly fit his vision of the armor:

https://goo.gl/images/g5uyxo

It looks like to be an orichalcum armor but not a superheavy one

Sorry for taking so much time to answer but my player didn't remember the name of the card which inspire this artifact
              No worries. So from the image, I'm guessing that the best armor "template" that you'd work on is a breastplate, by which I mean that while you have some aesthetic changes, such as the bracelets from the picture, you'd be using the stats for artifact light armor.

With that in mind, then it's not OP in my opinion, and you can have some fun eventually developing evocations for it. I'd put that "X" could be the character's permanent essence. So for an essence 1 character, it'd just be a hardness of 6, but will have increasing returns as his character levels up. The hardness 6 is then also on top of the hardness of light artifact armor (4), so up to you if you want the two hardness ratings to stack or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by inksplatterm View Post

No worries. So from the image, I'm guessing that the best armor "template" that you'd work on is a breastplate, by which I mean that while you have some aesthetic changes, such as the bracelets from the picture, you'd be using the stats for artifact light armor.

With that in mind, then it's not OP in my opinion, and you can have some fun eventually developing evocations for it. I'd put that "X" could be the character's permanent essence. So for an essence 1 character, it'd just be a hardness of 6, but will have increasing returns as his character levels up. The hardness 6 is then also on top of the hardness of light artifact armor (4), so up to you if you want the two hardness ratings to stack or not.

I agree with the Artifact Light Armor and I really like the idea of the "X" evolving with the Character's Permanent Essence. I've always loved the concept of artifacts evolving in parallel with the power of his bearer.

I also note that the two hardness (Anima and Artifact) can stack ? Is that at the ST discretion ? Because I've always believed that it doesn't stack

Comment

I agree with the Artifact Light Armor and I really like the idea of the "X" evolving with the Character's Permanent Essence. I've always loved the concept of artifacts evolving in parallel with the power of his bearer.

I also note that the two hardness (Anima and Artifact) can stack ? Is that at the ST discretion ? Because I've always believed that it doesn't stack

I double checked the guide. the base rules do say that various Hardness levels don't stack "unless it explicitly says so" (EX3, pg 195), and the Twilight's anima power explicitly can't be stacked with other Hardness raising magic (EX3, pg 176). (Can argue your armor power idea gets around that becuase the power of the armor is not stacking with the Anima power, really, but making a way to improve upon it.)

So the answer is yes and no. Yes, it is up to ST discretion when you're making up new artifacts becuase you can explicitly write in the powers of your homebrew artifact that the Hardness stacks, but in general every Hardness source is it's own thing and the player can choose which Hardness source to use against a decisive attack.

Comment

• I am absolutely horrible with trying to come up with custom Charms and Evocations. I can never seem to be able to balance the costs with the effects for the powers. I have a character in a 3e game that our Storyteller has allowed me to have the Infinite Resplendence Amulet from DotFA, and I'm trying to ponder up some Evocations that might be in line with it. Can anyone help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherwood View Post
                      I am absolutely horrible with trying to come up with custom Charms and Evocations. I can never seem to be able to balance the costs with the effects for the powers. I have a character in a 3e game that our Storyteller has allowed me to have the Infinite Resplendence Amulet from DotFA, and I'm trying to ponder up some Evocations that might be in line with it. Can anyone help?
                      The big question would be 'what do you want it to do?'. For a start, the IRA's basic abilities shift a bit depending on its magical material. Secondly, most evocations are things that trigger through active use. an IRA is a quickchange device, running through different costumes and outfits. How would you use your clothes for Unimaginable Magical Power?

Comment

• So, one of my players – a Twilight Sijanese Deadspeaker and Martial Artist (Funerary-flavoured DPC) who'll pick up Sorcery or Necromancy soonish (depending on his character arc) – has these Soulsteel Mala beads which we treat as a Dire Chain that's compatible with DPC. They come from the defiled tomb of a buried client (who secretly asked the PC to steal them after the burial for ~mysterious reasons~).

Problem is, neither of us have any idea of what they could do; not even if they should have Evocations or a one-off effect (they're rated 3 so are capable of Evocations). The player doesn't really have a preference and I'm getting blank page syndrome.

Brainstorming/ideas would be appreciated.
                        Last edited by Fata-Ku; 03-29-2017, 09:09 AM.

Jade-Screened Exalted Finding the Path
                        Need a dice-roller? Check out Dicemat.

Comment

• Beads, you say?

Iä! Iä! Moe fthagn!

Comment

• So this is my first attempt at making an artifact and evocations in 3e, so I'm looking for feedback

Edge of Clarity
                            4 point White Jade and Orichalcum Daiklave

Razu-Khan was known as the Scholar King in the early days of his life, for he spent much of his formative years collecting scrolls, tomes, and books from every corner of creation. Even Twilight's grew envious of his massive libraries.

The only thing greater than his libraries was his talent of awareness. Nothing escaped his notice. What started as simply rooting out treachery and preventing theft from his precious libraries, soon blossomed into full paranoia and pettiness, as every imagined conspiracy or minor slight became reason for retribution.

To facilitate this, Razu-Khan commissioned a Daiklaive, to help hunt and slay his foes.

Upon attunement, I get an extra die on join battle rolls. If I'm facing an opponent I've struck before, it becomes an automatic success

First evocation, which if you're alright with unlocks when I attune (seems alright given some of the other artifacts at level 4 do the same thing)

Inescapable Vengeance
                            Cost: 3m, 1wp
                            Mins: 1 essence
                            Duration: Special
                            Prerequisites: None
                            Upon striking an enemy, or up to 24 hours after, the exalt can attune 3 motes to this evocation. While attuned, it becomes almost impossible to escape the exalts wrath. I automatically succeed at any tracking checks difficulty 2 or less, and I add my essence in automatic successes to any other tracking checks. Distance is no longer a factor. So long as the opponent is on the face of creation, they are able to be tracked, even over water.
                            This automatically fails if the opponent leaves creation. If they enter a shadowland, or the border marshes, then this charm will take me to the closest border, but will not function any further.

Unrelenting Stalker
                            Cost: 5m
                            Requirements: Essence 1
                            Prerequisites: Inescapable Vengeance
                            So long as the attuned exalt is pursuing the opponent for which the previous evocation is focused on,the earth itself seeks to help. So long as travel only takes place on solid ground, travel times are halved for the exalt. 2 additional motes may be committed per additional traveler, so long as their goal is the same.
                            This has no effect on air or water travel, and ceases to function if the exalt is unable to track the opponent (say, because they have left creation, though it will function up to the border of a shadowland or border marshes)

Defense rending strike
                            Requirement: Essence 2
                            Prerequisite: Unrelenting Stalker
                            When your foe is finally within your grasp, nothing can slow their destruction. The next withering attack supplemented by this charm ignores (essence x 2) of an opponents armor rating.

That's what I have so far. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by CofDave View Post
                              Upon attunement, I get an extra die on join battle rolls. If I'm facing an opponent I've struck before, it becomes an automatic success

Feels somewhat uninspired and also not particularly beneficial for someone who's supposedly a master of Awareness. Your first big JB enhancer is Awakening Eye, which gives you a full excellency (therefore the bonus die becomes irrelevant except in fights where you don't want to go all-out) and cascading rerolls. Since automatic successes count against the Charm cap as two dice, a master of Awareness is actually worse off by using this sword against an opponent they've struck before - the result of two dice will average out to one success, but replacing them with a success locks you out of the rerolls you potentially could've gotten out of them, therefore lowering the value you get out of Awakening Eye.

Here's what I recommend:

"A Solar or Dragon-Blooded who attunes to Edge of Clarity can double a single 9 on join battle rolls. If she joins battle against an opponent she has tracked or stalked before, double an 8 instead. If said opponent has also personally wronged her in the past, double a 7 instead."

This is basically an extra success that doesn't count against Charm limits. The first tier of the benefit is obviated by Sensory Acuity Prana, but it's not cost-efficient to use SAP in every single fight, so who cares.

Originally posted by CofDave View Post
                              Inescapable Vengeance
                              Mins: 1 essence
                              Prerequisites: None
                              Upon striking an enemy, or up to 24 hours after, the exalt can attune 3 motes to this evocation. While attuned, it becomes almost impossible to escape the exalts wrath. I automatically succeed at any tracking checks difficulty 2 or less, and I add my essence in automatic successes to any other tracking checks. Distance is no longer a factor. So long as the opponent is on the face of creation, they are able to be tracked, even over water.
                              This automatically fails if the opponent leaves creation. If they enter a shadowland, or the border marshes, then this charm will take me to the closest border, but will not function any further.

Almost the same effect but worded better:

"...Duration: Indefinite...
                              Upon striking an enemy, or up to 24 hours after, the Exalt can activate this Evocation, making it almost impossible to avoid her wrath. Add (Essence or 2, whichever is higher) to tracking rolls. Distance is no longer a factor..."

Explanation:
                              - You attune to Artifacts, not Charms. The precise wording is "commit motes to [Charm/Evocation]", but the mote cost of Charms with any duration other than Instant is always committed, making it redundant to explicitly spell that out in the text as well.
                              - Adding 2 auto-successes to a tracking roll causes you to automatically succeed on difficulty 2 or less, and really, having the Charm give you +1 success for 10 sessions (ie. until you hit Essence 2), compared to the original writeup is not such a huge change to meaningfully affect balance.

Unrelenting Stalker
                              Cost: 5m
                              Requirements: Essence 1
                              Prerequisites: Inescapable Vengeance
                              So long as the attuned exalt is pursuing the opponent for which the previous evocation is focused on,the earth itself seeks to help. So long as travel only takes place on solid ground, travel times are halved for the exalt. 2 additional motes may be committed per additional traveler, so long as their goal is the same.
                              This has no effect on air or water travel, and ceases to function if the exalt is unable to track the opponent (say, because they have left creation, though it will function up to the border of a shadowland or border marshes)

Duration should be Indefinite, and it's "bordermarches", not "border marshes". Otherwise this seems okay.

Defense rending strike
                              Requirement: Essence 2
                              Prerequisite: Unrelenting Stalker
                              When your foe is finally within your grasp, nothing can slow their destruction. The next withering attack supplemented by this charm ignores (essence x 2) of an opponents armor rating.
                              - Defense-Rending should be hyphenated.
                              - Essence*2 can be anything between 4 and 10, but considering that Shattering Strike lets you ignore 8 for 2m 1wp, I would say this is on the underpowered side, if anything.
                              - The correct term is "armored soak", not "armor rating".

Evocations for the demonic tattoos gained from the Pact with Mara sorcerous initiation || Pyre-Kindler (Soulsteel and Red Jade Grimscythe, Artifact 3) || Tenebrous Descent (Stormcaller's Black Jade Reaver Daiklave cousin, Artifact 5)
                              Advice for running the corebook shikari antagonists

Comment

• I'm a little stuck with crafting a spear with one of my players, with a character concept of "Combat Librarian". She's pretty open with what she wants out of it (throw lightning) and is excited about my suggestions to expand beyond that (effective against ghosts, elementals, and demons). But I kinda feel stumped with ideas on putting it together into a set of evocations. Currently I have three, but would like to have one or two more. I would love advice/constructive crit/any sort of comment. ("??" is a place holder for something undecided)

Surge
                                Blue Jade Longfang, 3-dot Artifact
                                Medium artifact weapon
                                Tags: Lethal, Melee, Thrown (short), Piercing

summary of origin: Product of very early shogunate artifact creation, made immediately post-Usurpation. Slightly incomplete. Impatience imprinted into the longfang, along with collected lightning strikes. Has a white jade "grounding" handle on the butt end, and a setting for one hearthstone just below the head.

When Surge is used in a successful withering attack, the target of that attack needs to make a (Resistance + Stamina) roll, at difficulty 3. If they fail the roll, the target takes a -2 penalty to any rolls made on their next action, because of the lightning coursing through them.
                                So long as there is no hearthstone set into Surge, its wielder must also make that (Resistance + Stamina) roll, with the same penalty should they fail the roll, at the beginning of their turn in combat while they are holding Surge, and before every non-combat action where they are going to use Surge.

Evocations for Surge
                                Special activation: Evocations may not be awakened if Surge lacks a hearthstone. Once a hearthstone is set into surge, the wielder may work to awaken the longfang's evocations. Also, the hearthstone cannot use its innate ability while set into Surge.

Ride the Lightning
                                Cost: 5m, 1wp. Mins: Essence 1.
                                Type: Reflexive. Tags: none.
                                Duration: one hour
                                prerequisites: none

Mechanics as the athletics charm "Racing Hare Method" (Exalted, pg 264).

Static Cage
                                Cost: 3m, 1 wp. Mins: Essence 2.
                                Type: Simple Tags: none.
                                Duration: concentration
                                Prerequisites: none

Surge's wielder strikes the ground with the butt of the longfang, and crates a bars of stable lightning around a spirit, materialized or de-materialized, that she sees/senses. Spirit, in this case, means a ghost, a demon, or an elemental. The trapped spirit cannot move, is forced to materialize if they aren't already, and must make a (Resistance + Stamina) roll at difficulty equal to the wielder's Resolve stat. If they fail the roll, they take must follow 1 simple order given by Surge's wielder or truthfully answer 3 questions. If they succeed, they take no penalty, and if they have extra successes equal to or exceeding Surge's wielder's permanent essence score, the cage breaks. After a success that does not break the cage, Surge's wielder may spend 3m more to make the trapped spirit roll (Resistance + Stamina) again.
                                The wielder may also dismiss Static Cage when they wish.

Thunderbolt
                                Cost: 6m, 1wp. Mins: Essence 3.
                                Type: Simple Tags: Aggravated, Decisive-Only
                                Duration: instant
                                Prerequisites: Ride the Lightning, Static Cage

With a shout, Surge's wielder summons a spark of lightning within Surge and fires it into their opponent.
                                If within close or short range, the attack is made with (Dexterity + Melee), but if it's made from Medium or long range, the attack uses (Dexterity + Thrown). In either case, the decisive attack does aggravated damage with a base damage equal to the attack roll's successes. The attack ignores hardness, and cannot be blocked or dodged without the use of a Charm. It does not include initiative in it's damage roll, but it does reset initiative to base.

special activation rules: After Thunderbolt is used, Surge needs to be recharged before it can use Thunderbolt again. To achieve this recharge, Surge may either be left out in a thunderstorm to be struck by lightning, or it cannot be used at all in the next two combat scenes.
                                Last edited by inksplatterm; 04-03-2017, 05:28 PM. Reason: made edits after comments by The Unsung Hero. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X