Kill Six Billion Demons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No good deed goes unpunished, Cio.

I am extremely literal-minded and always write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
    Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors

Comment

• Interesting. It seems that, in colouring the early pages, Abaddon also changed some things. Zoss' killer is now 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe, for one.

Comment

• That doesn't look like 6 Juggernaut to me. He's not riding his motorcycle or anything, and honestly, most Thorn Knights look similar.

Also, her boyfriend's expressions in the first few pages seem a bit different, making him look a bit more awkward and less skeevy.
        Last edited by Aquillion; 09-26-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aquillion
          That doesn't look like 6 Juggernaut to me.
          If you had seen White Chain in the Void first, would you be able to recognise her shell?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
          Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aquillion View Post
            That doesn't look like 6 Juggernaut to me. He's not riding his motorcycle or anything, and honestly, most Thorn Knights look similar.

Also, her boyfriend's expressions in the first few pages seem a bit different, making him look a bit more awkward and less skeevy.

It's Juggernaut Star.

Here's him in his armor; and here's a side by side of the scene of Zoss getting beheaded as it was originally vs now.

Comment

• Why do people keep making posts to repeat the exact same things I have said...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                Why do people keep making posts to repeat the exact same things I have said...
                Because I had this thread on an open tab for a while and didn't see that you had posted before I did.

Comment

• Has anybody else gotten a look at this RPG draft yet? I'm perusing it at the moment, but just wanted to say that it made one little point that answered a question I had before; the King's Road is basically the term for the transition between different worlds as well as the Void.

Considering that against some of the statements and happenings in the comic... it seems as though most of the time when one wants to move between worlds, they pass through a King's Gate or harness their Magus Gate, wind up upon the King's Road, and then need to literally travel along it until they reach their destination.

So it also seems as though part of the power of a Key of Kings might be being able to make this journey fairly rapidly; Allison being dragged back and forth between her Earth and Throne doesn't seem to have been instantaneous (the colourised early issues makes it clear that she was travelling upon the Road during that initial trip rather than just teleporting), but it still seems to have entailed little travelling.

Comment

• I don't have money to spend on the Patreon, unfortunately.

I guess these are the classes, so to speak?

Comment

• Yeah, they're the "character play sheets", as they're called. I have an exam tomorrow so I've only glanced at it, but I'll check it out as soon as I can.

It should be noted that Abbadon doesn't seem to mind it getting spread around. From the Patreon post: "I'm not keeping this under wraps - I'm posting it only to $10/month or higher patrons only as promised since its an early copy, but you're more than welcome to pass it off to anyone who wants a copy - the final book will be free after all."

So I guess I could just post the pdf link here, question mark?
                      Last edited by Weimann; 09-29-2015, 08:06 AM.

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

• Coolio.

Ah, it's Apocalypse World-based. That explains it.

Comment

• New page.

Allison just can't get enough of these bad decisions, can she?

Comment

• I personally like how the story is giving her actual agency at this stage, including the agency to screw up. Under the circumstances, I feel it doesn't make her look incompetent so much as trying to learn the ropes on her own terms, rather than being pushed or pulled around by others. Even the apparent mission given to her by Zoss is something she's thus far given little thought to, because so far it doesn't really have anything to do with her.

Besides, given the nature of this cosmology, her ignorance may prove to be an asset.

Comment

• Link.

I thought it curious that there's no mechanical difference between the four races in the pdf, seeing as how some of them certainly have powers that others lack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zale View Post

I thought it curious that there's no mechanical difference between the four races in the pdf, seeing as how some of them certainly have powers that others lack.
                                The different races get different benefits based on their class.

I write things.

Comment

Working...
                                X