Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barefoot Monkey View Post
    the portrait of what is presumably the noodle vendor's wife
    ​Well, the noodle vendor's something; goblins have three different genders, and it's apparently extremely rude to ever ask which one an individual is.

​Personally, it looks more to me like a kind of celebrity portrait.

​Abbadon finally came out with the last lore card for devils, and there are some interesting tidbits on the ebons, including the names of the members of the Heretic's Council.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
    Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• New Update

I wonder if Oscar's crew are the ones people designed for the heist, or separate?
      Probably the latter, since the deadline for the heist team was yesterday.

Comment

• Man, every time I come back to this thread, I am struck again by how much I love that opening page for KSBD. I would really like to one day have a character do something that could be described as 'He smote their ruin across that dead city'.

Comment

• New Offering.

Comment

• That scene would make a pretty good Exaltation.
            Getting some Ava's demon vibes as well.

Comment

• The comic's been pretty crazy lately with the menacing and eerie appearance of the pit of the devils and the Heretics' Court. I've heard the sentiment the descent there could be inspiration for the Labyrinth.

And Allison asswhoppin' likely incoming, but I'm very curious to see how the council will respond.

Comment

• So Incubus is acting as Alison's unwoven coadjutor?

Comment

• I prefer to see him as her personal Bad Idea Bear.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• People who aren't patrons might think that they know what's coming, but they have no idea.

Comment

• I will admit that I have no idea what's coming. There have been so many curveballs in KSBD from what I expected that I've given up on trying to guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                        People who aren't patrons might think that they know what's coming, but they have no idea.
                        I don't know, this is almost exactly what I was expecting.

Comment

• So this is what it looks like when you're on the receiving end of sidereal marital arts.

Comment

• Is.. that Goddess Final Fantasy style summon?

Also Exthalion, are you posting as 108 Sage King Turns the Wheel in the website comments?

The pulsar / supernova image seems to be the same.

Comment

• Going by the note under the comic, I think it's more of an invocation than a summoning. Given how it's the patron goddess of the poor and downtrodden, I think it's a manifestation of Allison's black soul framed through an attitude of "in the name of the moon, I'll punish you".

Comment

• Alison has sorta summoned Ys Myra? The Arts of K6BD is basically lying to the universe in specific and skillful ways so that the universe then reorders itself to make your lie reality. And Ys Myra is extremely, very dead. Like, you can see her corpse and live in it.

But through the Arts, not only is Ys Myra before you in all her fabulous and grimy glory, she is ready to smite the touchy-touchy outta whoever your Will directs her to smite. Theoretically, you could even use this against her when she was alive! But why call on gods when you can lie whatever you like into existence, you ask? Well, as the saying goes, the most powerful lies have a seed of truth inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X