Florida Man is a Sidereal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Man is a Sidereal

After intensive internet research*, I have come to the conclusion that Florida Man, the internet's crazy old uncle, is a Sidereal. Yes, they may have different names and mug shots, but it's all the Same Sidereal in different Resplendent Destinies.

Here is my proof!

Heart Brightening Presentation Style is Overpowered: Florida Man Dances on Top of Police Cruiser to Ward Off Vampires

Sidereal Martial Arts can seem strange to the uninitiated: Florida Man Puts Dragon Lizard in His Mouth, Smacks People with It

Another Day, Another Red Envelope Mission: Florida Man Believes Wrestling Event Is Haunted by the Ghost of Macho Man Randy Savage

Need to be careful whose untamed face you adopt: Florida Man Who Had Sex with Dolphin Says It Seduced Him

Should have bought Duck Fate, Florida Man: Florida Man's Church Loses Tax-Exempt Status Because It's Just a Nightclub

Paradox is a bitch: Florida Man Covers Himself in Ashes, Says He's a 400-Year-Old Indian, Crashes Stolen Car

*Five minutes of reading though articles on this webpage.
    Last edited by wonderandawe; 04-06-2016, 06:41 PM.

I write things.

so this is what sidereals do on sabbatical.

Comment

Originally posted by Eura View Post
      so this is what sidereals do on sabbatical.

Apparently everyone does go to Florida for Vacation. Even Fate Ninjas.

I write things.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about Florida being the place to go for Sidereals.

Comment

Sure. What, off the top of your head, can you name that's in Florida, besides Disneyland and alligators? (Floridians, you get to do this exercise with Oregon excepting Portland and trees.) As a matter of fact, there aren't any non-Sidereals in Florida.

But sexually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellis View Post
            As a matter of fact, there aren't any non-Sidereals in Florida.
            What? Please, that's absurd! Total nonsense! Now, if you need me, I'll be talking to some... friends. Friends who are neither ninjas nor bureaucrats! Hahaha... This is going to be worth a lot of paperwork, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellis View Post
              Sure. What, off the top of your head, can you name that's in Florida, besides Disneyland and alligators? (Floridians, you get to do this exercise with Oregon excepting Portland and trees.) As a matter of fact, there aren't any non-Sidereals in Florida.

Hey now! I'm from Florida and I can tell you that there are plenty of people who aren't Sidereals in that state! *picks up Resplendent Destiny prayer scroll* For example, I have a little sister living in Central Florida. Oh! I apparently got some friends in North Florida! I mean, of course I remember my friends. Gods, I love those guys.

I write things.

Comment

"When asked why he danced on the cruiser, he said he had been threatened by vampires."

This may be my favourite line from any news story ever.

Writer for Exalted.

Comment

Watch the video, it was broad daylight

Btw, "FloridaMan impersonates police officer, oulls over real cops" sojnds like he botched while creating hjs resplendent destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
                    Watch the video, it was broad daylight

Btw, "FloridaMan impersonates police officer, pulls over real cops" sounds like he botched while creating his resplendent destiny.
                    Even more evidence!

I write things.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumplepunch View Post
                      "When asked why he danced on the cruiser, he said he had been threatened by vampires."

This may be my favourite line from any news story ever.
                      Not so long ago in my city, we had a man high on designer drugs stealing and crashing a fire truck because he tried to get away from tiny ninjas chasing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellis
                        What, off the top of your head, can you name that's in Florida, besides Disneyland and alligators?
                        Miami? Speaking of (and somewhat related to Exalted), has anybody else ever heard of how homeless children in Miami formed their own kind of folktales, including a dark version of the Virgin Mary? Fascinating, if incredibly depressing.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                        Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                          Miami? Speaking of (and somewhat related to Exalted), has anybody else ever heard of how homeless children in Miami formed their own kind of folktales, including a dark version of the Virgin Mary? Fascinating, if incredibly depressing.
                          ...I'll send you the therapy bills.

Comment

So, should the writers make one of the new Sidereal sigs Florida Man?

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
                              So, should the writers make one of the new Sidereal sigs Florida Man?
                              For the Exalted Modern Shard!

What Caste should Florida Man be? My first instinct is Journeys for some reason.

I write things.

Comment

Working...
                              X