A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-through of Ex3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elfive View Post
    Combat charms can be a bit of a jigsaw puzzle, but once you get all the pieces in place you can do some crazy stuff.
    I can second this. And while Melee may give you a better spread of options, from table experience?

Brawl is fun. Like, insanely fun to use. You use Brawl when you just want to pummel or body-slam some motherfuckers. It's direct, straightforward, and when it works holy shit is it awesome.

(I can't crunch all the charms and combinations to say which combat ability is best by some numerical measure, all I can report on is how the abilities FEEL to use)

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elfive View Post
      Falling Hammer Strike + Ferocious Jab = combo.
      I -think- I get combos now, although it feels implied in the rules rather than outright said. Any single charm can be used once on any given action, alongside any others that the character can afford. Stackable charms can be used multiple times.

Originally posted by Elfive View Post
      you don't add extra successes to decisive damage normally. Which makes charms that let you do that very useful to combine with the spam attacks because on their own they don't get you a massive benefit vs a single opponent.
      I guess OWoD habits die hard.
      Last edited by Xerxes; 05-15-2016, 05:00 AM.

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
      Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

• Bureaucracy

Here's to hoping we get some actual systems in here now!

Frugal Merchant Method
        • No flavour text. Part of me is glad, part of me is sad.
        • Determine the quality of a good offered for sale, but not its value or its properties.
        • This hints at a 3-tier quality system somewhere, but it seems to be left to the ST's imagination.
        Insightful Buyer Technique
        • Know roughly how much a thing will fetch on any market the Exalt knows of. She need not be there. Results apparently get fuzzier the less specific the market in question, as they do in the time gap between using the charm and making a sale.
        • This seems to start with the assumption of a specific market, and then broadens the focus out. Confusing.
        • This also seems to need a value system to hang off. Will the game provide this? I doubt it, given the lack of attention Bureaucracy has had so far. Although the Panoply would be a good home for something like this.
        Consumer-Evaluating Glance
        • Evaluate a buyer's intention with a glance.
        • Perception/Wits + Bureaucracy read intentions vs Guile, to be able to tell if the target plans to cheat the Exalt. If she does, then the Exalt's Resolve is raised by their Essence against Bargain actions attempted by the target. Can apparently also be used to determine a character's resources level and whether they need to be persuaded to buy an item, but gives no rolls for how this is is achieved.
        • So Bargain can Bureaucracy? A flag on how this differs from other kinds of Bargaining action would have been helpful - while mercantile stuff is kind of assumed to be part of "bargaining", the rules text for it talks about social interactions and like it's a type of persuasion. Again, saying "roll the appropriate Attribute + Ability" is really too vague to be useful to people who don't already know the system.
        All-Seeing Master Procurer
        • Seem like an all-knowing trader to everyone around you.
        • Allows a 1 mote reflexive use of Insightful Buyer Technique, but gives absolutely no system for how the charm's main effect actually works in practice.
        • I kind of imagine this charm being used in the marketplace to make your stuff seem more appealing, which without a system can just be used to generate plot hooks. Not a bad thing, but not something I'd expect a player to want to take, either.
        Illimitable Master Fence
        • Lots of flavour and crunch blurring...
        • Spend a day observing an interacting with a particular market, get knowledge of who can do what in a particular market. Also allows a character to infer the existence and capabilities of people in the market that she has never met and knows nothing about.
        • This is a neat charm, and is possibly more appropriate for a fixer than a fence, especially if combo'd with Master Procurer.
        • However, I'm a little sniffy about what "bureaucratic specialities" actually means in this context. Does the character get a sense of their actual Abilities sheet? Or just what function they perform in the market? The use of "specialities" implies the former, but everything else about the charm leans towards the latter.
        Deft Official’s Way
        • Does flavour mean crunch now? I'm not seeing any break here.
        • Know your way around particular organisations, know who to talk to to get results, who to bribe etc. Add Bureaucracy to any Read Intentions actions, so long as it helps her get a "desired bureaucratic result".
        • The examples of results are good, but need more. Can this be used to get your way to procuring a particular good over which there a given merchant has a monopoly? All the examples are for organs of state, not for non-state organisations.
        Measuring Glance
        • The Exalt can know a member of an organisation with particularly surgical precision.
        • Bureaucracy + Attribute read intentions action with Essence automatic successes.The charm is apparently successful unless resisted with magic, and definitely, absolutely, never-ever-never can be resisted by characters who have lower willpower than the Solar. Exalt can then determine the strongest or most relevant intimacy the target holds for the organisation in question.
        • So... characters with lower willpower than the Solar can't resist it even when using magic? Or is there actually a resistance roll despite the sentence that said "automatically successful unless resisted by magic"?
        • Also, "incision" is something surgeons make. I know it's a valid word, but "incisiveness" would have been so much clearer.
        Enigmatic Bureau Understanding
        • Solars are very aware while governing.
        • Solar is aware whenever a member of an organisation that he has previously read intentions on has their intimacy for that organisation challenged by normal social influence. Only works during work hours. If it happens out of hours, the Solar gets the memo when the target returns to work for the Solar. Does not tell what the influence is, just that it happened.
        • While half-way through the text the charm mentions "working for the Solar", nothing else crunchy says it has to be for the Solar's own organisation. So can this charm be used to watch over members of organisations that the Solar doesn't run? For example a bodyguard employed by someone the Solar wants to protect. I assume it would work if the Solar hired the bodyguard, but what if the protected person did the hiring?
        Speed the Wheels
        • Get bureaucratic tasks done in record time.
        • Speeds things up by a number of degrees equal to the Solar's Essence.
        • Knowing how long stuff would normally take without the use of a charm would be helpful. I know it differs hugely depending on the organisation in question, but some benchmarks for generic organisations of x type and size would be good. And do the Fair Folk even bother with paperwork?
        Bureau-Rectifying Method
        • Can cleanse a corrupt organisation.
        • Gets Bureaucracy automatic successes in any investigation the Solar conducts into an organisation. Solar is automatically trusted by members of the organisation while investigating, to the effect of a Major intimacy of trust, but those who want to hide things will have less of an urge.
        • There are so many good ways to use the Bureaucracy ability in this tree! Why are none of them mentioned anywhere in the non-charm rules!?
        Enlightened Discourse Method
        • The Exalt can touch base with the low-hanging fruit to get into bed with a synergistic and dynamic value-add. She can talk the talk of particular businesses in order to seem more cool.
        • Add half her Bureaucracy to business-related social influence rolls.
        Irresistible Salesman Spirit
        • Bargain actions get double 7s. If such actions are successful, the Exalt gains a point of willpower.
        Ungoverned Market Awareness
        • Feel the flow of commerce. Severely blurred with crunch text.
        • Automatically sense whenever anyone within range of her senses uses Bureaucracy or Larceny abilities.
        • I'm glad they pointed out that this doesn't overwhelm in market situations!
        Bureau-Reforming Kata
        • The Exalted conducts an Essence-fueled performance review.
        • Can be used to cleanse an organisation of unnatural influences. Effectiveness depends on the thoroughness of the preceding Bureau-Rectifying Method action.
        • This is entirely up to the ST as to whether the investigation has been thorough enough. Some guidance on this would have been nice! Particularly as it relies on a previous charm. Would "requires X amount of successes in an investigation aided by Bureau-Rectifying Method" have been too much to ask?
        Indolent Official Charm
        • May slow down a single task but one degree of time per dot of Essence the character possesses. Does not have to be involved in the action to delay it - motes are committed on the suspicion of an action being underway. Solar does not get to know the success or otherwise of this charm. May stack the charm up to Essence times to reflect slowing different organisations.
        • Does the stacking also work on multiple actions within the same organisation? Or do you just name a broad enough purview for the charm to make it apply to most things in the organisation and that's ok?
        • This is the first time "charm" has appeared in a charm name. That feels odd.
        Semantic Argument Technique
        • The Exalt can use rules and lawyerishness to be more persuasive.
        • Add half of the Solar's Bureaucracy to social influence rolls that involve the rules of an organisation or a Principle held by the target.
        • Does this extend to persuading a character not to adhere to the rules? As in, "this action won't be covered by paragraph 9 of subsection c of these byelaws, it's ok for you to do it?" and allow characters to think they'll get off on a technicality or something?
        Empowered Barter Stance
        • Get a point of willpower once per day for succeeding at a bargain action.
        Soul-Snaring Pitch
        • The Solar can sell anything to anyone.
        • Convince characters that something is their heart's desire. Sell it at outrageous prices. No roll needed for low-Willpower characters. Characters can resist by spending willpower. Resisting makes characters immune to the charm for a week.
        • This feels like an automatic ticket to unlimited Resources and lots of indebted Followers.
        Woe-Capturing Web
        • Solar becomes automatically aware of malign supernatural influence affecting their organisation. Knows where to start looking for clues, but not what the influence is. Can spend motes to stop the curser from getting the motes used in the curse back.
        • Does this count for all organisations that the Solar uses, or does it have to be repurchased for each? It doesn't say either way.
        Cool bartering pic!

Omen-Spawning Beast
        • The Solar mind-melds with her organisation.
        • Allows the discovery of the identity of whoever cursed the Solar's organisation through feeling their Essence in the paperwork.
        • These charms presume there will be a fair degree of supernatural skullduggery going on in businesses. Either that, or this charm might as well be renamed Plothook-Spawning Beast. Which needs a particular kind of player to take.
        Foul Air of Argument Technique
        • Can cripple governments.
        • Dooms a project she is aware of by flashing her caste mark and making an opposed roll against the project leader. For each success, the leader will have (Essence) botches in carrying out the project. Order of failure is given. Cannot be used more than once per season.
        Eclectic Verbiage of Law
        • Solar knows EVERYTHING about procedures!
        • Free full Bureaucracy excellency once per season. Can be reset by aiding a "particularly difficult" project.
        • This feels like it's too rare. As Bureaucracy rolls are done for trade, you could end up doing many a day, so one a season is a drop in the ocean.
        Infinitely-Efficient Register
        • Can auto-complete a project after completing a particularly challenging one in the previous season. The charm does not, despite the name, generate an infinite loop of completed projects.
        Taboo-Inflicting Diatribe
        • The Lawgiver can give sacred laws to people.
        • Members of the Solar's organisation cannot carry out a particular action within the context of business. Can stack the charm (Essence) times.
        • "Can never betray my organisation" feels like the only one anyone would ever need.
        Subject-Hailing Ideology
        • Get power through knowing what people do.
        • Get people to act in an official capacity on the basis of a former intimacy.
        Order-Conferring Action
        • Can advise others and delegate well.
        • Confer successes on organisational actions of herself or others. Can create Creational bulwarks for a week.
        This ability feels awesome. There is so much potential here, but so little system for it to plug into. Few of the charms interact with much apart from social actions, which makes me feel like there's very little to support them. Oh well, houserules ahoy, unfortunately. It seems that 665 pages can't actually produce a fully functional system after all.

Next up, Craft. I am going in, and may be some time...

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
        Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

• With combos you can use up to one simple charm, because it replaces your action instead of modifies it. Then as many reflexive and supplemental charms as you wish.

Stackable means that the final effect of the charm can stack. For example if a charm said "imposes a -1 penalty on the target for all actions for the rest of the scene." Without the stackable keyword using that charm again next turn wouldn't do anything, they're already suffering the effects of that charm. With stackable the penalty keeps mounting with every application.

Also as for onslaught penalties, one of the big ways brawl can lay them on is techniques like Hammrer on Iron, where you attack five times, so even if they just had their turn that last attack is received at -4 defence.

Comment

• As far as taboo inflicting diatribe goes it does say that the orders have to be specific. So I'd think "Never betray the company" would probably fail as there are too many ways for one to interpret betraying the company. Though you could probably get away with "Don't tell company secrets to people outside the company."

Comment

• Oof, Craft. Um, just as a note... Craft Charms come in multiple 'sections', like under Momentum, or Power.

If it'll help you get through them, I don't think anybody will object if you just break up the posts by "Momentum Craft Charms" and "Repair Craft Charms"

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• I second that. Common houserule for some people is to ignore the crafting XP, that is one less crafting tree.

Comment

• Craft

So it begins. I have some pent-up expectations about this, thanks to comments throughout the thread whenever it comes up. I will try and ignore them for this, though.

I am however stealing Kyman's idea and breaking the thing up into chunks. So we begin Efficiency!

Tireless Workhorse Method
                  • Expanding your heart, and your mind, and your brain, into your tasks makes them less arduous.
                  • Permanently have 2 extra Major project slots.
                  • So... you're better at multitasking? Without also speeding things up this would just slow everything down, surely? As you're now trying to squeeze 5 projects into a 12- or 18- or however-long-the-ST-says-it-is length slot for crafting. Did I mention that giving hours worked rather than "days" where you only work part of it would have been waaaaay better for working out crafting times.
                  • Oh hang on, it's so you can trade them up to make more extra shiny things with higher level slots. That works, I guess.
                  Efficient Craftsman Technique
                  • Reduce the cost of temporary major slots.
                  Arete-Shifting Prana
                  • Because you know some stuff, you can know other stuff better too.
                  • Roll Int + Craft, for every success you can convert a dot from one Craft speciality into another related field.
                  • The examples are good here.
                  Supreme Celestial Focus
                  • The Solar wakes her Essence up to do awesome stuff.
                  • Can pay to raise Craft skills by paying gold points rather than XP. Can raise a number of crafts up to your Essence level, but each one after the first costs double the points.
                  • So this is a 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 cost progression? Or is it 1, 2, 2, 2, 2? The wording isn't clear.
                  Sublime Transference
                  • Meditating to erase your conscious mind allows you to reshuffle your achievements somehow.
                  • Can convert crafting points up or down the chain at a constant exchange rate, but can only convert one set of such points one way for each charm activation. Can do this while sleeping or unconscious.
                  • I now have visions of an A-team of Solars getting knocked out and being able to make First Age wonders out of hair and charcoal by the time they regain consciousness.
                  Ages-Echoing Wisdom
                  • The Solar spends her time of existence expanding her mind and senses, in order to channel the forgotten knowledge of Long Long Ago.
                  • Get gold points equal to number of permanent major crafting slots. This bonus happens at the end of every story.
                  • Ages-Echoing Wisdom + Tireless Workhorse Method = Profit!
                  • If this grants gold points on purchase, do characters who start play with it already have gxp in the bank?
                  Dragon Soul Emergence
                  • Mixing ancient wisdom and future enlightenment makes the Solar even better.
                  • Get one permanent Superior craft slot. May repurchase this as many times as you have Essence.
                  • A lot of the flavour of these feel like they're tapping the whole "ancient wisdom" thing. I'd feel kind of obliged to start bringing in past lives into a Crafter's character arc because of that.
                  Copper Spider Conception
                  • You are a parent to a metallic arachnid. Or you're a Dwemer. Oh no, wait...
                  • The Solar can understand wonderous things. Like metallic arachnids...?
                  • Spend ten minutes conceptualising and organising a Superior project, and it costs less and uses less slots.
                  Clay and Breath Practice
                  • The Solar gets shiny new focus when working on a project.
                  • At each interval of a superior roll, when you get more successes than necessary, you get bonus silver xp.
                  Spirit-Gathering Industry
                  • Crafting artefacts takes effort, and so the Exalt is careful to manage her resources and is more powerful for it.
                  • Permanently reduces the cost of finishing Superior projects.
                  Summit-Piercing Touch
                  • Through studying hard and being an Exalt, the Exalt can do things which aren't expressed in proper English.
                  • Activating this charm and committing its cost in motes before beginning a superior two-dot project allows that project to be placed in a major slot. If the committed motes are released, the Exalt must create an alternative superior slot or the project autofails. This can be used for three-dot artefacts at Essence 5+
                  • It seems good, but learning to English properly would really help. What on earth are "unfathomable least wonders"? It makes me cringe...
                  Vice-Miracle Technique
                  • Solar crafters constantly make their thoughts reality.
                  • Once per season, the Solar may autocomplete a 2-dot atefact for free. Don't get xp for it, but can get xp if introduced as a social stunt. More powerful artefacts can be made for free. May only be done by a character who has already created a 2 dot artefact.
                  • "At Essence 5+ 5+, this Charm can be used to produce a two or three dot Artifact". But couldn't it be used for a 2-dot artefact anyway? So why not just say "can be used to produce a three-dot artefact"?
                  • The special activation rules suck. If you're an Essence 3 crafter, why would you not have completed a 2-dot artefact before now? The only effect is two fingers up at craft-supernal starting characters. Having the activation as "having completed a 2-dot artefact in the same season in which the charm is used" would make so much more sense.
                  Unwinding Gyre Meditation
                  • No flavour text.
                  • Sacrifice the gold points gained from a completed superior project to reduce the goal number of the next superior project, and getting an extra interval for it. And get more gold points for finishing the project. Only affects gold points. Can only be used to create artefacts of equal rating to the artefact from which the gold points were sacrificed. The Exalt may do something I really don't get to receive better multipliers for the next completed project, get more termini, reduce the next target number and generally be an all-round blessed mechanical twink.
                  • This feels REALLY convoluted. Also not sure what "voiding subsequent bonuses" means in this context. You give up the gold point points from one project affected by this charm to get a bigger lot of gold points next time? Since when was that called a "bonus" anywhere?
                  God-Forge Within
                  • Expanding Essence can do lots of things.
                  • Can be purchased multiple times. Each purchase grants a permanent legendary slot.
                  Exegesis of the Distilled Form
                  • Flavour and crunch blurring happening here.
                  • After completing 5 legendary projects, get "Essence cashback" in the form of craft points converted to XP. Which apparently can't raise Essence. Cannot get more than 20XP per use of this charm, and can only be done once per story.
                  • So crafters can potentially have THREE DIFFERENT KINDS OF XP TO KEEP TRACK OF? WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK WE ARE, RULES? I kind of get the reason why this shouldn't contribute towards Essence, but given the per story limit it feels rather mean-spirited, as 20XP won't make a huge amount of difference in the Essence ratings. If the game is that fussed about preventing players from gaming the system, why does the system exist in the first place?
                  Spirit-Stoking Elevation
                  • Convert white points into XP to spend on buying charms or activating charm effects.
                  • With no cap. Why bother with caps on the previous charm's conversion, then? Yes, it's a prerequesite for this charm, but once you have this then a large portion of Exegesis of the Distilled Form becomes null and void.
                  Sun-Heart Tenacity
                  • Legendary crafting teaches the Solar the mysteries of the universe.
                  • On completion of a legendary craft project, get ten automatic non-charm successes to the next superior or legendary project the Solar completes.
                  • And this is PERMANENT!? This feels far too good.
                  Wonder-Forging Genius
                  • The Solar can use her soul to bring about new wonders.
                  • Once per story, when the Solar has ten or more legendary projects underway, complete one of them without expending craft points. Can be done for artefacts of lower rating if they're all the same rating. Get no bonus from incomplete projects, and no additional XP from completing this project.
                  Dual Magnus Prana
                  • Retroactively declare a death to have been a crafted body double.
                  • This feels really out of place, given other charms in this tree. And what does it have to do with Efficiency? And what happens to the body double's XP? Is there a mind-link between the two that doesn't give psychoses from experiencing death-trauma and isn't mentioned anywhere in the rules text? What kind of stupid misplaced rabbit-out-of-a-hat charm is this!?
                  What a joyless bloody exercise. I thought the tree was Craft Charms, not Mass Production and Assembly Line Charms. You're forging individual, magical wonders, not Essence-fueled Model Ts, but that's what this system seems to encourage. And Dual Magnus Prana is totally out of place.

I hope this is the end of the system that makes a complicated system worse, as I start Momentum.

Last edited by Xerxes; 05-17-2016, 05:48 PM. Reason: Because the forum seems to love screwing with the formatting of copy-pasted text, but waiting until you submit to actually do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
                    You're forging individual, magical wonders, not Essence-fueled Model Ts, but that's what this system seems to encourage. And Dual Magnus Prana is totally out of place.

I hope this is the end of the system that makes a complicated system worse, as I start Momentum.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                    Well, actually, other Exalts are crafting individual wonders. A Solar who is Craft-focused is the kind of hyper-productive asshole who enabled the First Age.

It's unfortunately not the end of it, only the beginning, really. Just wait until you get to Power.

On another note, it sounds like you might be misunderstanding Craft slots. You don't have to choose an individual Project when you Craft. You say "I'm Crafting," and all Projects in your current slots are advanced. This system essentially replaces the "normal" crafting sytems we are used to in other games, including 2E. There's a layer of abstraction there, and the replacement for the drudge work of the old is cookie-clicking to get Craft XP.

Comment

• You're not mass-producing anything. When you have ten legendary projects on the go, you're making ten completely different world-shaking wonders simultaneously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
                        Dual Magnus Prana
                        THAT charm is a bit of a contention. I do agree that it doesn't make a lick of sense under Efficiency.

As for what it does... I personally would allow the effects, but rather than have it be revealed that the Solar built a duplicate and was just reading a book the whole time, instead the Solar was able to use Occultic Crafting to make a backup body that their soul jumps into upon death.

Comment

• I think it's just there because the high-level efficiency charms are all about making legendary wonders, and a clone of yourself seems like the sort of thing that should be in that category.

What a joyless bloody exercise.

Were I playing a Crafter, I wouldn't take most of the charms from that tree. You don't, frankly, really need to. I'd just take Arete-Shifting Prana, Sublime Transference and Supreme Celestial Focus. Most of the low-level charms don't do much, and as you say, if you're not trying to make a whole bunch of stuff at once, you don't care that much about slots.
                          Of the three sets of Craft charms, this is the one I dislike most (which is a pity, as it includes one or two charms I like).

I run... Lunars: The Apocalypse! Exalted 3rd edition. Fimbulwinter is upon the world as an Ice Age begins, and only six young Lunar heroes have a chance of saving humanity.

Comment

• The way to think of Dual Magnus Prana is somewhat somehting you see in movies where there's a heist. Suddenly you go back, see all the previous things in previous scenes and how that builds up to the big "Gotcha!" thing on of course it was a robot nearby. And sicne it's limited to the scene, probably constrained within cinematic logic that provides.

Look at it with regards to what the Charm section says about Charms not being IC things. The Charm is a way to replicate a genre trope that the Solar with that time and effort might have.

It being in Efficiency is weird, though.

And stuff.

And stuff.
                            My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• Originally posted by Totentanz View Post
                              Well, actually, other Exalts are crafting individual wonders. A Solar who is Craft-focused is the kind of hyper-productive asshole who enabled the First Age.
                              Right, da Vinci on crack. Gotcha.

Originally posted by Totentanz View Post
                              On another note, it sounds like you might be misunderstanding Craft slots. You don't have to choose an individual Project when you Craft. You say "I'm Crafting," and all Projects in your current slots are advanced. This system essentially replaces the "normal" crafting sytems we are used to in other games, including 2E. There's a layer of abstraction there, and the replacement for the drudge work of the old is cookie-clicking to get Craft XP.
                              Where do the rules specfy this? All I can remember about artefact crafting indicates that projects are specified before completion. How else would the players know what its "unique spirit" was, particularly if it fails & can't be attempted again? Without knowing what it was, failure has either no meaning for any project, or means you can't complete any other Generic Craft Stuff ever again. My line of thought feels a bit reductio ad absurdum, but I can't process it any other way.

Also, how can a project that matters so much that it generates craft points be a generic unnamed thing? Personally, I'd never allow a crafter to get craft points from an unnamed project.
                              Last edited by Xerxes; 05-18-2016, 02:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• What? Unnamed projects? Xerxes, I've no idea what you're asking here. Tot never said anything about unnamed projects. He just said that when crafting, all your projects advance simumtaneously.

Also, the rules never explicitly say that. It's something we've derived as intent, because without that fact, craft slots are literally pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X