A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-through of Ex3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial Hearthstones

Yes, this will include Abyssal Hearthstones too, but as I'm still convinced that the labelling links them to Exalt types an the rules do nothing to disabuse me of that notion, that only seems logical.

That and it makes the rest of the hearthstones one long continuous post, rather than breaking things up too much.

Incidentally, I'm also expecting a "these hearthstones can only be used by these Exalt types". I don't think, from the tenor of comments here, that such a restriction exists, but the implication is there really strongly with the naming convention. I'm fully expecting my players to expect to only be able to use Solar Hearthstones, for example.

Solar Hearthstones

Stone of Innocent’s Protection (Standard)
    • No creature of darkness may enter a building containing a child or someone currently asleep within 10 miles of the stone.
    • What's a CoD again?
    The Gem of Day’s Light (Greater)
    • Can create an inexhaustible, variable source of light, which behaves like actual sunlight.
    • This specifically mentions an Exalt owner. Does this mean that there's Essence somehow involved in the process (despite no cost listing), or is it just "owner"?
    Hierophant’s Eye (Greater)
    • Grants non-charm successes to shape sorcery actions while socketed.
    Gem of Inner Power (Greater)
    • Allows for free wakened evocations for orichalcum artefacts.
    • There are too many g's in this description. I read "This gleaming red-gold gem’s facets focus the eye inward toward a core that gleams and glows" and my brain somehow smashed into "great Golem's eye".
    Glory Sphere (Greater)
    • Essence boost to learning the next charm or evocation, so long as the gem is socketed in an attuned artefact. Charms which unlock sorcery are not applicable. When the bearer's Essence rating goes up, the assigned charm/evocation shifts.
    • Does purchase of this sort of hearthstone during character creation allow for enhanced levels of purchase at that point, or just stuff bought through XP?
    Where did all the Standard Solar hearthstones go? Or is it assumed that because of the Solars' relative power level they will somehow be better than other kinds of hearthstones, and therefore almost always Greater?

Abyssal Hearthstones

Stone of the Nightly Reunion (Standard)
    • People can speak to the dead in graveyards within 3 miles of the stone.
    • Seemingly without limit to the number of conversations... that's scary good.
    Walking Corpse Stone (Greater)
    • When buried within a corpse, that corpse will rise as a zombie at the next sunset. The stone does not need to remain in the zombie to keep it animate.
    • This seems like a really lengthy method of assembling a zombie horde.
    Gem of Ghostly Protection (Greater)
    • Phantoms are driven to harass criminals within 3 miles of the stone at night. This makes stealth impossible and increases the difficulty of all actions.
    Lunar Hearthstones

Stone of Nature's Bounty
    • Anyone sleeping within 3 miles of the stone wakes with instant survival skills that last until their next sleep.
    • Of course it's wild-born.
    Chameleon Stone (Standard)
    • Bearer may spend a point of willpower to blend in with the natives.
    • Isn't this basically Easily Overlooked Presence Method in artefact form?
    Beast Gem (Greater)
    • All trained animals within 3 miles are very fecund and produce strong and every easy to train offspring.
    • The location of the animal equivalent o the Harvest Gem being in a different category feels odd. But oh well. Also, why isn't this "The Beast Gem" like "The Harvest Gem"?
    Sidereal Heartstones

Gem of Luck (Standard)
    • Everyone in the city or town where the gem is located has less bad luck. Difficulty 1 tasks never botch. Has no effect on curses or larger disasters.
    • First "city-wide" stone, without a defined radius. Weird, now that I see them I'd have expected these kinds of things sooner.
    Jewel of the Celestial Mandarin (Standard)
    • Anyone bearing it in an attuned socket can see spiritual dwelling places, and speak within them. Does not grant the power to enter them. Any command spoken using it is treated as if it were leveraging a Minor intimacy.
    Sphere of Red Rain (Greater)
    • Has an attunement cost!
    • Grants the next combat charm up for which the bearer qualifies.
    • Is there any logic to the "must be in a socketed artefact" assignments? I would guess that anything that effects a person or a persons actions should require socketing, while general area of effect stuff wouldn't. But this stone breaks that pattern, if it even existed.
    Stone of Hidden Safety (Greater)
    • Hides a village, town or large city from those travelling to it with the intent to raid, conquer, pillage or otherwise do harm. Does not protect large cities or stop those with supernatural locating abilities.
    These have a lot more in the way of varied effects. I found myself wanting more examples, but I appreciate space is a constant issue with the book. In that case a paragraph discussing the purviews and limits of each hearthstone type would have been handy. Maybe a sidebar on designing hearthstones, like the designing charms one. I'd be far more inclined to make a custom hearthstone or artefact than a custom charm or charm tree.

And next, we finally find out what Evocations are!

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
    Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
      • This specifically mentions an Exalt owner. Does this mean that there's Essence somehow involved in the process (despite no cost listing), or is it just "owner"?
      It appears to be just "owner", as used in the Demesne, Hearthstone, and Manse story merits. There is no mote commitment required, though there might be a bitty occult ritual involved in claiming ownership, as there is for manse and demesne (page 161).

Comment

Celestial Hearthstones

Incidentally, I'm also expecting a "these hearthstones can only be used by these Exalt types". I don't think, from the tenor of comments here, that such a restriction exists, but the implication is there really strongly with the naming convention. I'm fully expecting my players to expect to only be able to use Solar Hearthstones, for example.
        That's not the case, luckily.

The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
        Many Limbed Manual
        Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
        San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
        My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• My 8 year old night caste idea has a stone of innocents protection.

Comment

• Yeah I am so glad they removed that thing of Hearthstones being type bound. Especially since 2nd then went and Abyssals could use any hearthstone so long as it was in a soul steel socket and I think it was the same with infernals as long as it was a vitrol fused MM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
              Yeah I am so glad they removed that thing of Hearthstones being type bound. Especially since 2nd then went and Abyssals could use any hearthstone so long as it was in a soul steel socket and I think it was the same with infernals as long as it was a vitrol fused MM.
              What thing? There was no "type binding" in EX2. Any exalt could attune any type of hearthstone.

Okay, abyssal exalts had trouble with absorbing essence from Creation's manses that could be overcome by mounting their hearthstones in soulsteel sockets, but that was a separate issue. It had to do with where the manse was located rather than the type. They used hearthstones from Underworld manses without needing this measure; though these only worked in the Underworld (or Shadowlands).

Comment

• Evocations
                • Evocations are "locked away" into artefacts, and can be unlocked by the wielder.
                • That's a nice distinction between the "always on" artefact effects, and easier to understand.
                • The "spiritual communion" aspect is nicely emphasised. Although how much that would translate into gameplay with your average palyer, I'm sceptical. Some roleplaying tips for this kind of magical interaction would certainly help too.
                • And they're different depending on what they're used for. Makes sense, and is a nice feature to have.
                Rules of Evocations
                • Attunement is required. Makes sense.
                • Different Exaltations mean different Evocations, even from the same weapon. Very nice touch, and also means that corpse looting can be sort-of kept in check. Although I am sort of wondering whether that means that the sample ones will be useless to give to non-Solar antagonists. I'm particularly concerned about this thanks to the "these are for Solars" highlight. Does this mean that we're meant to not give non-Solar antagonists Evocation-capable artefacts?
                • Artefact 3 is minimum for evocations... and no other indications of what the dot rating means for maximum Evocations. So artefact dot rating 4, 5 and N/A will vary from table to table. Why is this left hanging?
                • Evocations can only be used when the item in question is wielded/worn etc. Makes sense.
                The Five Magical Materials
                • The Five Magical Materials are used for being especially potent for magic wielding. My dislike of "magical" as an innate quality is triggering from this, simply because it's an implied limit.* It is not a problem with the material, and I will tone it down.
                • Solars have affinity for all magical materials? Part of me is annoyed at the "Solars are automatically the best at EVERYTHING" angle this promotes. Personal taste, I know, and certainly a message that is brought home in the rest of the text.
                • Alloys of the materials are possible, allowing for more combinations. Good.
                • Magical Materials are a starting point for the artefact's Evocations. Nice that it points out these are a starting point, rather than an end.
                Jade
                • Relatively common, resonates with dragon-blooded. Different colours for different aspects.
                • Black Jade deals with water, the dead and possibly other liquids.
                • Blue Jade has air, ice and surface mind-reading.
                • Is the "surface thoughts only" a limit to the material, or a hard NO on those kinds of abilities in the setting? Would be helpful to know.
                • Green Jade resonates with wood, Essence transfer and poison-type stuff.
                • Red Jade is fire. In addition to what feels like standard fantasy pyromancy it does things with temperature, reflexes and granting "explosive power to attacks and evasions".
                • On that last point, does that mean damage enhancements or attack roll enhancements? I know this is quite a system-y question for a section that feels like it's trying to evoke flavour above all else, but given the "this is a starting point" stuff in the preceding section, I would love some more crunch-type language so I can infer concrete abilities and limits to those.
                • White Jade is linked to earth. What? Why not yellow jade, which can definitely veer towards brown? Manifests ground manipulation effects, along with mind clarity, mesmerism and "striking with force".
                • So I guess red jade is attack roll enhancement while brown yellow white jade is damage roll enhancement?
                Moonsilver
                • Quicksilvery element, which resonates with Lunars.
                • Lunars think that non-Lunars were never entitled to Moonsilver stuff. That's good to know. Helpful plot hook for involving Lunars in otherwise generic dungeon looting.
                • The effects... can be anything. Appropriate for shapeshifters, but really not helpful in working out rules. I would hope for some examples of how this would be done in the example artefacts, but as they're already flagged as being geared to work with Solars, I'm not hopeful they'll actually be useful.
                Orichalcum
                • Shiny golden stuff that Solars have affinity to.
                • Can be mined, and the Solars used to refine it in the First Age using gold, lava, sunlight and mirrors. Cool!
                • Enhances sorcery, celestial phenomena manipulation, "power", and feels like it can act as an Essence battery. Feels like generic "this is the epic-level stuff" material, rather than having a specific niche. Fits with Solars, I guess.
                • Plot hooks to go and find Orichalcum artefacts! Yay!
                Starmetal
                • Meteoric iron, which looks most like normal metal of all the magical materials.
                • Resonates with Sidereals, and they chart out the courses of stars so they can hunt it down.
                • I've just realised that neither jade or moonsilver have "this is where you find it" type sentences. While you can look up how to find jade in real life, knowing where to find moonsilver would be helpful. And add that little bit more consistency to these sections.
                • Starmetal does binding spirits, revealing secrets and plans, being an Essence transformer, and changing fates. The examples for that last point are REALLY helpful in understanding what that last one means in the context of artefacts.
                Soulsteel
                • Steel made out of souls. Tasty!
                • And alone of all materials isn't found naturally. So that clears up where you get Moonsilver, but only by a process of elimination.
                • Resonates with Abyssals, and is their constant companion. I take it this is because Abyssals can have access to proper artefact armouries in the way that celestials (barring the Sidereals) can't?
                • Can do soul-sucking, death-defying and necromantic things. All very fitting.
                A nice overview section. The little details of flavour relating to each material are really nice.

Next, we get onto the actual sample artefacts as the FINAL SECTION OF THE BOOK! After that I'll do an "overall impressions" post for the whole thing. If there's any particular parts of the book or aspects of it that people want me to reflect on/opine about, I'll do my best.

*This is usually an issue for me if I hear "you're a wizard, Harry" style pronouncements that relate specialness as innate rather than earned, but evidently it goes down to the material level too. Why can't I have magical leather? Or embroidery? I wouldn't go quite so far as magical mud, but I would still appreciate the possibility!

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
                Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

• The "Inherently magical" bit is more the potential of the material than anything it has by default. Remember that the Realm uses jade (and it is explicitly the same jade they use to make Artifacts) as currency.

Also artifact leather is totally a thing. At least in 2e.

Comment

• First, I think you're overthinking what each material's theme "means" when you're trying to delve into "attack pool" or "damage pool". There are broad themes. If you think your fire artifact should do a damaging attack, then do it, there's nothing wrong with that. It's way more broad and open than that.

Second, I wouldn't worry about what you give your antagonists. Every artifact CAN have evocations, but not every exalt ever bothers to form a true bond with their weapon to try and unlock them. An artifact weapon is still badass to have, even if you never learned it's name and it's desires, and how to use it to bend the power of earth and fire to your will and explode your enemies with it. And maybe it does that for you, but when the next person unlocks it's power, it instead moves with incredible speed and strikes with the force of an avalanche. Or maybe the next 3 wielders never unlock it's power but they still have a nigh-unbreakable weapon.

You won't see a lot of weapon power collecting from PCs because it's an investment to unlock those powers, and frankly a role-playing opportunity that the ST could strongly encourage (or enforce I suppose). And if you have a foe with a badass magical weapon and your party kills them, but you don't want them to unlock it's hidden power? Sorry guys, the weapon doesn't resonate with you as a wielder. It's just a nigh-unbreakable badass weapon, but it remains silent to your pleas.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                    I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• For now I'd just assume any non-solar antagonist using one of the example artifact weapons of the appropriate type has access to the printed evocations. It's just easier.

Comment

Jade
                        • White Jade is linked to earth. What? Why not yellow jade, which can definitely veer towards brown? Manifests ground manipulation effects, along with mind clarity, mesmerism and "striking with force".
                        • So I guess red jade is attack roll enhancement while brown yellow white jade is damage roll enhancement?
                        Red, Green, and Blue are the additive primary colours, with Black and White rounding it up to the five colours of Jade to match the five element system. Now, Red for Fire and Green for Wood are obvious fits, and while Black for Water, Blue for Air, and White for Earth are a little less intuitive, think dark depths, deep-blue skies, and snow-shrouded granite mountain peaks,

Red, Green, Blue, Black, and White are also the traditional colours of D&D chromatic dragons; although our dragons are different. I understand that there was an early plan to use the Yellow Jade in EX1 to be more distinctive, but the designers eventually settled on the RGB model anyway. Still some references slipped passed the editors, and these were later retconned as Yellow Jade being a rare substance produced by irreproducible alchemical accidents. That continued to be the case in EX2, although this does not seem to be returning to EX3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                          Also artifact leather is totally a thing. At least in 2e.
                          That's good to know. I expect to see it in Arms of the Chosen.

Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
                          First, I think you're overthinking what each material's theme "means" when you're trying to delve into "attack pool" or "damage pool". There are broad themes. If you think your fire artifact should do a damaging attack, then do it, there's nothing wrong with that. It's way more broad and open than that.
                          Fair point.

Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
                          You won't see a lot of weapon power collecting from PCs because it's an investment to unlock those powers, and frankly a role-playing opportunity that the ST could strongly encourage (or enforce I suppose). And if you have a foe with a badass magical weapon and your party kills them, but you don't want them to unlock it's hidden power? Sorry guys, the weapon doesn't resonate with you as a wielder. It's just a nigh-unbreakable badass weapon, but it remains silent to your pleas.
                          True. It's been a while since I read the experience cost bits, so that didn't really factor into my thoughts.

Comment

True. It's been a while since I read the experience cost bits, so that didn't really factor into my thoughts.
                            Surprisingly, I have yet to have a player really want an awakened artifact. I mean, they want one, but they tend to want charms first. An artifact really does shape your playstyle, and my players just haven't chosen to go that direction yet. They still have a lot of charm ground to cover first.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                            I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• And the final section is done! I've had a hell of a week, otherwise this would have been up earlier. But without any more ado, Example Artefacts and Evocations!
                              • Nice that theses are designated as "examples". Taken with the rest of the book, the message to make your own is definitely there.
                              • The "these are for Solars" bothers me. Having some examples of non-Solar artefacts would be good. Although "unless otherwise stated" leaves that door open. Still, makes me mildly irked, in any case.
                              Beloved Adorei
                              • A blade made to temper the spirit of a rougeish Solar, which wound up falling in love with him.
                              • This is a really good example of the "communion" with an artefact.
                              • Three hearthstone sockets!? So we're supposed to give those things out like sweets? I was kind of thinking "they'll have one, if they're lucky or if they take one at chargen".
                              • Weapons with intimacies. Is this a standard thing for artefacts, or just this one? It's a neat idea, but will take much book-keeping, I think.
                              • Maybe just this one. Pointing out that it speaks doesn't feel usual.
                              • Loving the "quoth the Daiklave", it's a little cheesy but gives a good sense that this thing has a personality.
                              • The evocations are very specific... Given some comments in another thread I gather this is intentional, but it makes crafting them from scratch all the harder to balance.
                              • The cultivation of intimacies fits the intention of the blade really well. I like!
                              Quest to Resurrect Beloved Adorei Sidebar
                              • Nice example of a narrative hook from an artefact.
                              • Poetry to revive it! I like it, although I shudder to think of some of the things that could be produced for this.
                              Brilliant Sentinel
                              • Yay, tragic backstories!
                              • Are all artefacts linked to intimacies? It's one of the easier ways of making abilities context-dependent, I suppose.
                              • Glowing armour. It had to be done, I guess.
                              • And anima channeling. Again, specialised and awesome.
                              • Beloved Adorei is a 3-dot, and has 5 evocations. Brilliant Sentinel is a 3-dot, and has 2. What makes the rating the same, even with different amounts of evocations? Something to do with special attunement abilities, as evocations are bought separately anyway?
                              • No "quoth the armour"? Shame!
                              Moonlit Huntress
                              • Lunar-made but used by both Lunar and Solar. Interesting possibilities, wonder if this shows up in the evocations anywhere?
                              • The initiative-dependent bonuses threw me at first - I was thinking that they referred to Lunar castes.
                              • This evocation feels like a "you win at archery" thing.
                              • Still 3-dot, even with just 1 evocation? It feels like the passive bonuses decide the base rating, but I don't think this is stated anywhere.
                              Shining Ice Mirror
                              • The katana-based art in this book is... urgh. I keep on thinking that they're magical batons or something. Being presented without a proper background doesn't help much, either.
                              • OK, so Solar-level artefacts can be made by anyone, the evocations are really wielder-dependent. This has been stated before, but the reinforcement here is good.
                              • The historical records angle for this makes for neat reading.
                              • Auto-balancing as additional attunement. Neat.
                              • Special activation rules for evocations. A really nice idea, but I can see this getting frustrating if a player doesn't manage to fulfil them after a while.
                              • ...and it turns into a proper mini-charm tree. Expected, but hard to wrap my head around at first.
                              Spring Razor
                              • Lovely notes on artefact forging. Again, good ideas for stories.
                              • Oooh, dragon-blooded!
                              • Poison effects as damage supplement, which then acts as a requirement for the other evocations. Really nice thematic there.
                              • The restrictions on buying evocations are nice, but I can potentially see players getting frustrated if they find out an artefact they have has conditions like that. At least there's work-arounds.
                              • Hang on, are Dex and Appearance ratings both required, or is it either/or? The wording isn't clear.
                              Freedom's Cadence
                              • ...the description says sleeveless and the picture has sleeves. *facepalm*
                              • Ah, so the artefacts are "this can be used by a Solar or..." to give some indication of what their artefacts can be like.
                              • I've stopped paying attention to the artefact ratings by this point. Really not sure if they mean much.
                              • Lots of "fated" effects. Yes, Sidereal.
                              • Talking about "the first/second evocation of Freedom's Cadence" without using the name really threw me, for some reason.
                              Orichalcum Hunting Hawk
                              • A bow made in honour of what seems like an actual bird.
                              • Allows the target to be seen through poor visibility conditions, or when the wielder is blind.
                              • The bow that can make you fly higher!
                              • Cloud-Blending Camouflage's activation condition may be a challenge, given what others have said about antagonists in this book...
                              • This is a really interesting set of abilities... again with the evocative feel and distinct style, although I imagine this will make kiting a real problem for an ST.
                              Dauntless
                              • An uberprotective suit of armour. Not that the guy it was made for sounds like he needs it...
                              • Sudden change in colour for the Evocations heading!
                              • I was kind of expecting bonuses vs battlegroups given the flavour text of this, although I guess the reduction in onslaught penalties is pretty similar.
                              • "The evocation from which the amour gets its name" has nothing to do with the armour's name. I am confused.
                              • And later we get onto the more obvious effects of ignoring wound penalties. A nice progression, if a little confusing.
                              Black Wind
                              • A Solar-focused Soulsteel artefact? Which has been around since the first age? How do those work, given that Soulsteel is produced by the Deathlords?
                              • Nasty sounding baseline ability! Although I take it they only last for one combat?
                              • More intimacy-based activations. I like these, but do they throw balance concerns out a bit?
                              • A principled killer... really doesn't effect the image of what the blade is about. It's perfect for one of my Solar players, but without further clarification on Abyssal stuff, I'm questioning why this is Soulsteel.
                              Volcano Cutter
                              • Love the picture! A bastard sword-cum-bat'leth.
                              • Very nice legend of DOOM for this blade. A very killy-sounding thing, and the inverted forge-manse is a beautiful idea.
                              • ...and I've just realised, given the outlandish description of the manse in which his was built, we have no example manses to go on, just the general guidelines. Shame.
                              • Free evocations again!?
                              • And... incredibly long evocation descriptions! Someone REALLY likes this blade.
                              • Suitably destructive evocations. I've only just realised it's a five-dot artefact because of this. So the dots system does have some relevance, it's just incredibly unclear exactly how.
                              • Hitting the earth and causing explosions is nicely cinematic, but possibly a little monotonous to describe.
                              • What kind of battle will last long enough to generate 5 eruption points?
                              These are all really neat artefacts, with lots of examples of artefact construction and Evocations to fire the imagination. However, most leave me terrified at the thought of trying to balance for them.

Outro
                              • A village about to be attacked by the Fae, in nice flowing sentences.
                              • Who are also apparently raiders. Vikings, anyone?
                              • And Janest is selected to be an Exigent, in a nicely set-up but somewhat rushed piece of exposition.
                              • VERY cool artwork.
                              • Typo on page 632: "spoke for the first timesince"
                              • And Ten Sheaves is mighty but suddenly a "little god" when next to Yu-Shan. Nice touch.
                              • Yet when he talks about his destruction Ten Sheaves feels way too clinical. Not sure what I was expecting, but not "its price will be my consumption".
                              • The next paragraph makes up for that.
                              • Really interesting description of the Exaltation process from inside. But for some reason it feels quite subdued.
                              • The description of the Fair Folk horde is nicely done. Not exactly panoramic, but almost.
                              • And... CLIFFHANGER! Would like to hear more of Janest at some point, if she lives. But I doubt we'll ever find out.
                              And that's it for Ex3 core! it's been quite the read, longer than I expected when I started in May. If I hadn't have been doing this review, I doubt I would have read the whole thing, even as an ST, but it's definitely been mostly fun. I will be posting up a summary post, pulling together thoughts, at some point in the next day or so.

Comment

• Beloved Adorei
                                I rather like the personality shown with Adorei and could see myself making a character around that. Also, I remember when the book first hit, a friend of mine noted that while some people might read the "Take a penalty if you use a sword that's not Adorei" as her being a bit possessive. And my friend noted that to use most of Spring Razor's charms you need Dex 4+ and App 4+, or a specialized fighting style.

So yeah, Adorei may huff a bit if you use another sword, but at least SHE'S not judging you for being ugly, average-looking, or even "Y'know pretty but not jaw-dropping".

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
                                And... CLIFFHANGER! Would like to hear more of Janest at some point, if she lives. But I doubt we'll ever find out.
                                Actually, I think Janest is one of the iconic Exigents, like Volfer, Perfect Soul, Shen, and the others are for the Solars. So, this implies that one, she lived, and two, we'll be seeing a LOT of her.

But yeah, I think the Janest fiction is my absolute favorite fiction in the book.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X