X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*making grabby hands* Want now! Thanks!

Originally posted by John Mørke View Post

ALL

The backers could not get enough of those effects.
    In the game I'm in, the Twilight has a large fire devil (like dust devil) elemental familiar and one Eclipse has a Siaka. We keep joking they should Captain Planet/that fist spell style join to make a flaming Sharknado. I mean there ARE fog sharks already.
    Last edited by haren; 04-28-2016, 12:29 PM. Reason: Sharknado and thanks

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
      Just to be a dissenting voice;

MOAR CHARMS PLEASE!
      I am not entirely sure you're the dissenting voice so far

I, for one, would love more Charms. Not so much in abilities that already are pretty decently staffed in that department, but War for example... really needs more love

Comment

I'm excited for these charms, especially because they are explicitly filling the niche many people complained about: high essence options.

The fact that John's mood while writing them was observed as "pretty fucking glorious" just makes me more intrigued to see them.

I'll be shocked if I ever get a game to last long enough to get to high essence charms, so it's not really any extra legwork for me, but color me excited anyways!

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
        I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Looking forward to it! If even a single one is just a dice trick with flavor text I'll groan until my lungs exit my body through my mouth.

Comment

Does anyone know how many of the charms are actually Backer requests? I don't recall how many were purchased in the KS.

I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Not to be that guy, but uh, for sale? I was under the impression that the backer Charms were free content bought with the kickstarter.

Don't feel bad. People tell the developers they get Exalted wrong all the time. -hippokrene

Comment

Originally posted by Childofthesun1 View Post
                Not to be that guy, but uh, for sale? I was under the impression that the backer Charms were free content bought with the kickstarter.

I think the sale is for us non-backer plebs.

I write things.

Comment

Originally posted by Childofthesun1 View Post

If you backed at that tier (the $300, limited to 20 places) you got to request a charm and got a copy of the backer charms.

Everyone else, regular back or not, was never expected to get a copy of the charms, but it was said it would be for sale later. Far as I can recall that has always been the case (I say this as someone who backed for a custom charm).

Comment

Originally posted by Molez View Post

If you backed at that tier (the $300, limited to 20 places) you got to request a charm and got a copy of the backer charms.

Everyone else, regular back or not, was never expected to get a copy of the charms, but it was said it would be for sale later. Far as I can recall that has always been the case (I say this as someone who backed for a custom charm).
                    I also think that during the KS, you could add some money to your pledge to pre-order it.

Pronounced "Monkey Pie"

Find my actual play content here!

Comment

A copy of the backer charms was unlocked for certain reward tiers as a stretch goal I think. If you bought a dead-tree book, I think there's good odds you get a copy of it. Everyone else buys it (though it sounds like it'll probably be what... 25 pages tops?)

Edit: I take that back, I think I added $5 (or something) as an add-on to get a copy of it during the KS. Monkipi reminded me.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkipi View Post
                        I also think that during the KS, you could add some money to your pledge to pre-order it.

You are correct. Checking Kickstarter: + $5 for the Custom Charms Compilation PDF

Comment

Nope, Backer charms were an add-on unless they were included as part of your pledge.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                          [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                          [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

I'm now hoping that I remembered to add it. I think I did, but now I wonder.

Pronounced "Monkey Pie"

Find my actual play content here!

Comment

Originally posted by Monkipi View Post
                              I'm now hoping that I remembered to add it. I think I did, but now I wonder.
                              You can check your Exalted 3rd Edition KS backer survey to find out.

Comment

I had honeslty missed that bit at the time (second KS ever for me, so whatevs there). But I'm looking greatly forward to these.

And stuff.

And stuff.
                                My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

Working...
                                X