No announcement yet.

New spell and some 2nd Edition Spells rewrite for 3rd Edition [PEACH]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice stuff, Daerian! Luckily your rewrites have included quite a few spells my Twilight has been interested in and you have a nice and firm understanding of the spell mechanics that they don't even require any balancing (atleast so far as I can see and compare them to the 2nd edition versions). Some of the spells that grant successes should maybe state whether they are non-charm or charm successes, for claritys sake.

Good job!

PS maybe have the control effect of Hideous Confusion of Tongues be that you can cast a non contagious version reflexively with merely a glance once a scene/day? This would obviously limit into much fewer targets, but such a sorcerer being able to make people who have angered him speak purely gibberish with merely a glance seems like a cool effect.

Comment

Woops, double posts since the forums dont work so well for me.
      Last edited by Asoral; 06-09-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asoral View Post
        Very nice stuff, Daerian! Luckily your rewrites have included quite a few spells my Twilight has been interested in and you have a nice and firm understanding of the spell mechanics that they don't even require any balancing (atleast so far as I can see and compare them to the 2nd edition versions). Some of the spells that grant successes should maybe state whether they are non-charm or charm successes, for claritys sake.

Good job!

PS maybe have the control effect of Hideous Confusion of Tongues be that you can cast a non contagious version reflexively with merely a glance once a scene/day? This would obviously limit into much fewer targets, but such a sorcerer being able to make people who have angered him speak purely gibberish with merely a glance seems like a cool effect.
        Thank you for kind words. Will think about it :-)
        Edit: Added it, with mechanics from Corrupted Words.
        Last edited by Daerian; 06-09-2016, 05:21 PM.

My homebrew/rewrites:
        2nd->3rd Edition Sorcery Spells Rewrite
        Talisman of Ten Thousand Eyes Evocations
        Solar Occult Charms for Sorcerers
        Solar Thrown Charms (with Solar Danmaku Charms)

Comment

In today update - something what everyone was waiting for! Solar Circle Spells!

Curse of Unyielding Mist
          Cost: Ritual, 3 wp
          Keywords: None
          Duration: Permanent
          As the sorcerer stands within the area she hates (which must all, in the local tongue, fall under a single name), the sorcerer intones the reason for her rage in hour long ritual and names a condition that will alleviate her curse. This condition may be as simple—“The king of this country must kneel before me, and kiss my feet”—or as arcane—“Everyone within this land must speak nothing but the exact truth for a month”—as the sorcerer wishes, as long as it could conceivably be fulfilled within the land’s borders. The spell fails if the condition requires actions from the Incarnae, major spirit courts or anyone else with no particular connection to the region.
          As the sorcerer speaks, purple lightning flickers in her anima. She catches these sparks and ties them into 15 knots. Tendrils of fog reach from her anima and spread through the cursed land. Dank gray mist fills the land from the ground to medium range above. The mist covers (Essence x 10) square miles. Nothing, even the most immediate of objects, is clearly visible, and even the vague shadows of one’s surroundings fade into the grayness within close range. Day or night makes no difference, for the fog shines with its own faint, eldritch radiance. Characters within the mist quickly grow dispirited, inflicting a -2 dice penalty on all social interactions therein. Essence wielders may avoid this penalty by succeeding on a daily (Wits + Integrity) check with difficulty of Sorcerer’s Essence.
          Within a month, all the plants that grow within that place have withered and begun to rot. Bizarre fungi grow and spread rapidly, from films of mold to gigantic shelf fungi and puffballs. The fungi will not grow on the flesh of living creatures, but it will grow on their clothes and fingernails, and in their hair. The ecology of decay will eventually eat up anything organic within the mist, but it cannot grow outside the mist and is destroyed by the slightest touch of sunlight. Invulnerable to all outside forces save the will of the Incarnae - including, once it has been cast, any Distortions - the mist forever will darken the lives and hearts of everyone within, unless and until the sorcerer’s condition is met. If everyone leaves in despair, the mist shall never lift. The evil mist has shrouded few horror-haunted provinces since the First Age, and no one now knows how to lift the curse.
          The Sorcerer who knows Curse of Unyielding Mist as her Control Spell can cover up to (Essence x 50) square miles with this spell. She is often followed by dark mists which swirl around her, obscuring vision and making other feel uneasy around her. She gains three bonus dice on Stealth rolls made to stay hidden while moving in combat at night or in shadowy environs, but loses the same amount of dice in broad daylight while in open spaces. Additionally, she takes a -2 penalty on all social influence actions other than threaten.

Enemy of Nature
          Cost: Ritual, 3 wp
          Keywords: None
          Duration: Variable
          At the end of a hour long chant that invokes the rage of all things natural, the sorcerer utters a name that resounds across the nearby hills and valleys. Some say that a careful listener can hear it whispering through the trees and grasses from over 1,000 leagues away. It must be the specific name of a person or creature, a region or a group no larger than size 5.
          Plants strain to trip or strangle the targets, and even the most docile beast of burden attempts to bite and trample her. All creatures who sense a target of this spell become ferocious and uncontrollable, and they do their very best to kill her with no regard for their own lives. In lands completely devoid of life (only the Underworld and Essence-blasted wastelands really meet this criterion), a target is potentially safe. In other regions, the she suffers the following effects:
          • She suffers a -1 to -3 dices of penalty to all actions as swarms of vermin and masses of plants impede her, based on the region’s fecundity. All but the least hospitable regions of Creation host creatures or roots enough to inflict the least penalty. Lava rats live in the Southern expanses of volcanic stone, for instance, while ice hornets nest in the worst wastes of the North. In the jungles or forests of the West and East, life is so abundant it becomes difficult to accomplish anything at all. Although this penalty represents the difficulty for powerful entities (an Exalt, a city) to act under such conditions, the massed assault of vermin and insects can kill individual mortals.
          • Larger animals attack the target on sight. Massed creatures attack as an battle group. Plants with enough size and maneuverability may also attack. When the target is a social group, creatures only attack group similar in size. For instance, a pride of lions can’t really attack an entire town, but they can wipe out a household every night. Very large creatures can count as tremendous danger all by themselves. The larger sea monsters, for instance, can attack and destroy whole ships to get at a target.
          • Unless a victim travels through a lifeless region, the harassment and danger impedes travel. The move extremely slowly and finding the food becomes almost impossible – increase difficulty of all survival rolls by 3.
          The Solar has a choice how long the curse lasts. She may curse the target for one month. (An extremely careful person might survive, and a few people from a targeted group might live to spread the tale of horror.) Alternatively, the sorcerer can decree a curse that lasts as long as the targeted name endures. An individual is almost doomed to be tormented by hateful creatures and plants wherever she goes, however long she lives. Changing her name would certainly be a legendary quest, for names are recorded in the stars. Military units, cities and societies can earn different names over time, but the curse endures until no living creature still thinks of the social group by the accursed name. Once a sorcerer casts Enemy of Nature, she cannot revoke the curse.
          The Sorcerer who knows Enemy of Nature as her Control Spell can decide on level of this curse on character per character basis when casting it upon specific region or group. She can exempt chosen characters from entire curse or some parts of it.
          Distortion (Goal number: 20): Distorting Enemy of Nature protects victim (one character, region or group) from its effects for one day. Distortion must be repeated every day to be effective.

Gaia’s Rebuke
          Cost: 40sm, 2 wp
          Keywords: Perilous
          Duration: Instant
          The earth itself rejects the sorcerer’s enemy, along with the very ground he stands on. As this spell is cast, the Sorcerer indicates a target and grandly sweeps her arms together. The ground under her enemy’s feet shudders, jagged chasms abruptly surround it, and a circle of it – close range of the target in diameter and short range band thick - hurls itself into the sky, trailing a streamer of red and yellow Essence. Living creatures other than the target are shaken free near the ground, landing unhurt. The unfortunate himself, however, finds the column of earth flipping over once it reaches a extreme range in the air, then driving back down to the ground just as quickly. The ascent and crash take one round each, which is all the time the victim has to think of some escape before the chunk of earth smashes into the ground with him underneath it. The victim and his belongings take falling damage from extreme range two times, leaving nothing behind but a pile of rubble as his cairn. This spell does not reset the sorcerer to base Initiative
          Distortion (Goal Number: 12): Distorting the spell allows victim to slow her fall – she takes only long falling damage and only one time.
          The Sorcerer who knows Gaia’s Rebuke as her Control Spell doubles all her jumping ranges and decreases all falling damage she suffers by half, rounded down.
          Comment: There are few ways to avoid this spell after it has been cast – the character can see the spell being cast and react by moving away from column as it starts to rise, distort it, he can jump down later (probably not that good idea but still lessens damage), fly away or use Charms – so I think it’s balanced. If you let Sorcerer gather 40 sm against you... you should be in deep trouble.

Light of Solar Cleansing
          Cost: 20 sm, 2 wp
          Keywords: Decisive-only
          As the sorcerer casts this spell, the golden rays of the Unconquered Sun coalesce around him in a nigh - tangible nimbus before he finally releases their fury. Pure and deadly sunshine bursts in a circle outward from the caster. Where it touches anything unloved by the sun (Creature of Darkness), that cursed thing suffers (Essence x 2) dice of aggravated damage as the sun’s gaze burns it away. This damage ignores Hardness. This spell does not reset the sorcerer to base Initiative. The spell affects all creatures of darkness and objects of similar origin within extreme range band from Sorcerer. Anything destroyed dissolves in a wash of light, and everything in the area of effect looks faded and sun-bleached.
          After a casting of this spell, the light within medium range dims, having spent its wrath. There’s still plenty of light to see by, but the dimming hinders anything requiring truly bright light. Until the light returns to its full potency with the next sunrise, Light of Solar Cleansing cannot be cast within the area.
          This spell cannot be cast by Creature of Darkness.
          The Sorcerer who knows Light of Solar Cleansing as her Control Spell deal (Sorcerer’s Essence x 4) dices of Aggravated damage with this spell.

Winds of Confusion
          Cost: 30 sm, 3 wp
          Keywords: Psyche
          Duration: (Essence) hours
          As the sorcerer shapes this spell and invokes the Maiden of Endings, her anima darkens until she looks like a deep purple silhouette backed by waning light. As she releases the spell, onyx winds sweep from behind her to howl across the landscape. They fill a corridor extreme range across, four extreme range bands long and close range high. Natural cover does nothing to stop the dark wind. Only sheltering entirely behind one of the magical materials prevents a creature from suffering its effects. The dark wind drains one dot of Intelligence and one dot of permanent Willpower every round unless a victim’s player succeeds at an (Intelligence + Integrity) roll at a difficulty equal to the Sorcerer’s Essence. Naturally, the Sorcerer herself is unaffected. People with Intelligence 0 stand or sit like zombies unless otherwise motivated. Each trait returns at a rate of one dot per hour. The curse fogs memories of whatever happens while a victim is affected, and anyone drained to Intelligence or Willpower 0 remembers only a vague blur. This spell last for (Sorcerer’s Essence) hours.
          A sorcerer who knows Winds of Confusion as his control spell can control anyone who lost all Intelligence and Willpower dots within his Winds, causing them follow his mental orders. They can even be forced to battle their allies. This effect is automatic for any mortal and costs one point of Willpower per individual Essence-user. The strange winds often follow Sorcerer, often mentally fatiguing these close to her. Anyone who spends more than three rounds (or one minute) in close proximity to Sorcerer must roll (Intelligence + Integrity) with Difficulty 1 or lose 1 temporary Willpower. Any character can lose only one temporary Willpower per day in this way.
          Distortion (Goal Number: 12): Distorting the spell protects one victim from its effects.
          Comment: Yes, I consider Mist of Eventide effect strong enough for Solar Circle spell.

My homebrew/rewrites:

Comment

I just wanted to say thank you. I'm really glad to see these rewrites and I'm most likely going to use several of these. Feedback comes as soon as my character gets her sorcerous initiation.
            My ST already took a look at Thunder Wolf's Howl and said it would be too strong. Ublockable and undodgeable and doing levels of bashing damage is pretty strong. With ~7 Ini you can almost one shot most battles against normal mortals and other QC with "only" the standard amount of health levels.
            Last edited by Ryoki; 06-09-2016, 08:01 PM.

My (mostly) German Exalted blog: Praise the Spiral!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryoki View Post
              I just wanted to say thank you. I'm really glad to see these rewrites and I'm most likely going to use several of these. Feedback comes as soon as my character gets her sorcerous initiation.
              Glad you like it!

Originally posted by Ryoki View Post
              My ST already took a look at Thunder Wolf's Howl and said it would be too strong. Ublockable and undodgeable and doing levels of bashing damage is pretty strong. With ~7 Ini you can almost one shot the most battles against normal mortals and other OC with "only" the standard amount of health levels.
              Your ST is perfectly right. I'm not even going to discuss this, I'm ashamed that somehow I looked at this spell three times and still forgot to change original levels into dices of damage.

My homebrew/rewrites:

Comment

Originally posted by Daerian View Post
                Your ST is perfectly right. I'm not even going to discuss this, I'm ashamed that somehow I looked at this spell three times and still forgot to change original levels into dices of damage.
                Speaking out of experience these things happen way to often.

A question on a side note since I'm not the best at mechanics. Doing all these conversions did you get a feel for what things are important balancing spells? I'm asking because I'd like to homebrew a few spell ideas but have absolutely no clue how they should compare to other things. Combat sorcery in the book seems very weak compared to charm alternatives, but the utility spells bring seems to be unmatched, at least at the Terrestrial level. Any tips you could give me?

Comment

Combat Sorcery is strong, not weak in my opinion - good Solar sorcerer can drop massive decisive attacks pretty much every one or two rounds and can do this in big aoes. You will not be any good at withering your opponents. But yes, dedicated Dawn with combat Charms will be much stronger than you... you however will excel at killing bigger groups of enemies and at strong combat tricks (Mist of Eventide sparkled a long discussion about it being overpowered). Don't forget how deadly are all penalties in this edition too - you can easily cause penalties with some rewritten spells and your optimized for first turn Death of Obsidian Butterflies can cause wound penalties for enemies out of the gates. You can also protect yourself now, what was main problem of previous editions. That's why I like to use Sorcery with Melee and Artifacts I have written are build around Sorcerer/Summoner visuals to support that playstyle narration.
                  For balancing - I pretty much tried to stand close to printed spells in damage, but changed special effects and/or Attributes/Abilities used for rolls. As you can see from someone who discussed math in topic about Righteous Indignation, that dice pool is already enough to kill most characters... so be vary.

My homebrew/rewrites:

Comment

I can't disagree concerning Mists Of Eventide. I had a Sorcerer PC in my group once with the spell as her control spell. But a big part of it was the very low cost of 7sm and the reflexive ability to cast it once without AoE. I'm extremly glad this is gone in the final version of Ex3.

Hmm but maybe you are right. I think my problem is, that I have yet to see most of the combat spells in effect.
                    It's just... There are no good ways except of exellencies to enhance attack rolls. If you are an exalted dabbler (I'm going with 3/3 here) you average 3 successes. Anything that uses weapons is so much more reliable in my mind. Flight Of Brilliant Raptor is basicaly just a ranged decisive attack for a melee character, who -for whatever reason- does not want to go into close range. Instead he will be using 2 to 3 maybe even 4 rounds if he is unlucky to cast the spell. The bonfire effect is about the only thing an archer can't do better.
                    Meanwhile the rest of the group kills every single enemie within the next 2 rounds. I mean I get that the first circle should not be on solar level. That would make every single sorcerer into an unstoppable killing machine.

And there I started my rambling again... Anyway, thanks for giving me advice. It helped quite a bit.

Comment

Flight of the Brilliant Raptor also adds your Temporary Willpower to the Decisive Damage. Consider that is 5 additional dice at base, nevermind the possibility of having additional temporary Willpower pushing you over the cap, or just buying your willpower up period.

I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

Comment

You are right, at least in a white room. I must say, that I tend to use willpower quite a bit and our ST is very stingy with 2 point+ stunts. Most of the time in actual play I don't have full willpower but only around half of it. So out of experience it only adds ~1 damage success to the roll. (I'm not playing a dedicated sorcerer mind you. Min-Maxing of course changes the math.)
                        But let that us end that here. Not like I'm not interested in a discussion (I would love to be conviced of the strength of combat sorcery) but I don't think Daerian will be happy if we derail this thread too much.

Comment

And now... the final spell in the rewrite... the one everyone waited for.

One who is darker than twilight
                          One who is redder than flowing blood
                          Buried in the flow of time
                          In thy great name,
                          I hereby pledge myself to darkness
                          Those who stand before us in our way
                          All those who have become fools
                          Merge thy power and mine
                          To grant destruction equally to all!!

Total Annihilation
                          Cost: 40 sm, 3 wp
                          Keywords: Decisive-Only
                          Every occult master knows about Ligier the Green Sun, the defining soul of the Demon Prince Malfeas. Ligier once had another name, however, when Malfeas was a Primordial instead of the demons’ home and prison. Circling her hands before her chest, the sorcerer closes her eyes and builds herself into a rage.
                          As she whispers the lost, former name of Ligier, a vivid green spark erupts from her heart to collect her Essence into a roiling, fist-sized orb of emerald fire. The sorcerer flings the orb into the air and directs it with her will toward any target within long range rolling her (Intelligence + Occult) with non-Charm (Essence) bonus successes to hit. The sphere cannot be dodged or parried. If its somehow parried, the orb is not destroyed, but is deflected extreme range away in a random direction—from then on, it can’t be steered. Attempting to parry the orb without magic allowing it merely detonates it at once, hitting the person trying to block it. When the orb strikes, it explodes into a column of bright green light short range wide and extreme range high. The main target of the spell instantly takes (Sorcerer’s current temporary Willpower+Sorcerer’s Occult+ extra successes from attack roll) dices of lethal damage and (Sorcerer’s Essence) levels of Lethal damage. This spell does not reset the sorcerer to base Initiative. Afterwards, everything in explosion arena suffers environmental hazard of (Sorcerer’s current temporary Willpower+Sorcerer’s Occult, Difficulty Sorcerer’s Essence). Then, for (Sorcerer’s Essence) rounds, the column of emerald light sweeps outward at a rate of one range per round, inflicting environmental hazard of (Sorcerer’s current temporary Willpower+Sorcerer’s Occult, Difficulty Sorcerer’s Essence) to everyone caught within in it on that round. Creatures near the explosion can try to outrun the all-destroying glare—this had best include the caster herself, since she is not immune to its power.
                          The devastation is complete: That which can burn, burns; that which can be broken, breaks. Behind it, the light leaves nothing but a scorched, cracked wasteland. In the thunder of the orb’s detonation and the crash and crackle of devastation, one might hear the awful, vengeful laughter of a defeated god, laughing that his conquerors now turn his power against Creation.
                          A sorcerer who knows Total Annihilation as his control spell becomes immune to destructive power of this spell when she casted it herself. She can however still be damaged by Total Annihilation cast by other Sorcerers.
                          She is also forever chased by green flames. When she is angry, the walls or ground become blistered, licked by green flames. She can send green flames streaming from her eyes or fingertips as an attack, rolling (Intelligence + Occult) to direct the flames, which are treated as a light mundane weapon with the lethal, thrown (short), and mounted tags. She might use this to set fires, to intimidate others, melt minor obstacles and perform other similar stunts . She can also use this effect to augment bare handed attacks, adding one dice to withering damage and allowing her to deal lethal damage with bare hands without a stunt. However, these green flames make others uneasy - she takes a -2 penalty on all social influence actions other than threaten against anyone who recently saw her green flames.

My homebrew/rewrites:

Comment

Cloud Trapeze
                            Cost: 25 sm, 2 wp
                            Keywords: Perilous
                            Duration: Special
                            While the sorcerer speaks the Invocation of Heavenly Transport used to signal the cloud chariots in Yu-Shan, his anima envelops him in a thick vapor. Although it looks like a bank of mist from the outside, people inside the cloud trapeze can see though the vapors. The cloudbank lifts the sorcerer and any passengers or cargo into the air and propels them along, without disturbance from wind or weather, at 100 miles per hour.
                            How many passengers/how much cargo can Cloud Trapeze carry? It's not explicit.

Comment

It's true, there wasn't a limit in previous editions. However, as in 3rd it's harder to have the spell dispeled and loss everything, I will add some limitation to it.
                              (up to (Sorcerer's Essence) in Size) and (up to (Essence x 20) tons) seems good.
                              Last edited by Daerian; 06-20-2016, 10:27 AM.

My homebrew/rewrites:

Comment

Total Annihilation
                                Cost: 40 sm, 3 wp
                                Keywords: Decisive-Only
                                Every occult master knows about Ligier the Green Sun, the defining soul of the Demon Prince Malfeas. Ligier once had another name, however, when Malfeas was a Primordial instead of the demons’ home and prison. Circling her hands before her chest, the sorcerer closes her eyes and builds herself into a rage.
                                As she whispers the lost, former name of Ligier, a vivid green spark erupts from her heart to collect her Essence into a roiling, fist-sized orb of emerald fire. The sorcerer flings the orb into the air and directs it with her will toward any target within long range rolling her (Intelligence + Occult) with non-Charm (Essence) bonus successes to hit. The sphere cannot be dodged or parried. If its somehow parried, the orb is not destroyed, but is deflected extreme range away in a random direction—from then on, it can’t be steered. Attempting to parry the orb without magic allowing it merely detonates it at once, hitting the person trying to block it. When the orb strikes, it explodes into a column of bright green light short range wide and extreme range high. The main target of the spell instantly takes (Sorcerer’s current temporary Willpower+Sorcerer’s Occult+ extra successes from attack roll) dices of lethal damage and (Sorcerer’s Essence) levels of Lethal damage. This spell does not reset the sorcerer to base Initiative. Afterwards, everything in explosion arena suffers environmental hazard of (Sorcerer’s current temporary Willpower+Sorcerer’s Occult, Difficulty Sorcerer’s Essence). Then, for (Sorcerer’s Essence) rounds, the column of emerald light sweeps outward at a rate of one range per round, inflicting environmental hazard of (Sorcerer’s current temporary Willpower+Sorcerer’s Occult, Difficulty Sorcerer’s Essence) to everyone caught within in it on that round. Creatures near the explosion can try to outrun the all-destroying glare—this had best include the caster herself, since she is not immune to its power.
                                The devastation is complete: That which can burn, burns; that which can be broken, breaks. Behind it, the light leaves nothing but a scorched, cracked wasteland. In the thunder of the orb’s detonation and the crash and crackle of devastation, one might hear the awful, vengeful laughter of a defeated god, laughing that his conquerors now turn his power against Creation.
                                A sorcerer who knows Total Annihilation as his control spell becomes immune to destructive power of this spell when she casted it herself. She can however still be damaged by Total Annihilation cast by other Sorcerers.
                                She is also forever chased by green flames. When she is angry, the walls or ground become blistered, licked by green flames. She can send green flames streaming from her eyes or fingertips as an attack, rolling (Intelligence + Occult) to direct the flames, which are treated as a light mundane weapon with the lethal, thrown (short), and mounted tags. She might use this to set fires, to intimidate others, melt minor obstacles and perform other similar stunts . She can also use this effect to augment bare handed attacks, adding one dice to withering damage and allowing her to deal lethal damage with bare hands without a stunt. However, these green flames make others uneasy - she takes a -2 penalty on all social influence actions other than threaten against anyone who recently saw her green flames.
                                First off, bravo! Love this spell.
                                However:

1) Why did you choose to go with current temp willpower in the calculation instead of Initiative? I only ask because at a cost of 3wp, this spell isn't going to have as much oomph as it could have otherwise. It's hardly worthless, but I'm just surprised at the direction of it. I mean it's Total Annihilation! If this was changed, you'd of course have to make it reset the sorcerer to base initiative afterwards.

2) I feel like that control effect is VERY strong, to the point of making it almost stupid to NOT take it as a control spell. I always saw having to try to deal with your own damage as a feature of the spell. I feel like I'd change it to half all final damage to the sorcerer or something. Make it good, but not insano good. But that just might be a level of taste. I'm comparing it to Rain of Doom who can just move the cloud around instead of becoming immune to the acid themselves.

3) Your range bands aren't clear to me. First you say it explodes in a column of light Short range wide, and Extreme range high. Then you specify only the main target takes X damage. Then everything in "explosion area" (which I assume is Short wide and Extreme tall) takes Y damage in a wave that expands outward 1 range band per round. So it hits everyone out to short range in the first (or second depending on how you count close?) round and then it stops, but keeps going upwards for 3 more rounds? I get that we're following the flavor of 2e where it went higher up than out, but moving at 1 range band per tick and it only goes out... 1 range band... It doesn't feel right, and that's presuming I'm following your reading correctly.

That's my thoughts, take it as you will. Nice work on these.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                                I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Working...
                                X