This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ^^)/

I'm RosePlancton (Rose is okay ^^ ) a 25 years college student from France and a visual artist (doing mostly drawings, clay sculpting and computer graphics).I'm GMing since I'm 12, playing lots of things with my numerous family like The Dark Eye, DnD 3.5, WoD (old and new), Pathfinder, Feng Shui, Qin and lots of "custom rulesets".
    I discovered Exalted and Aberrant in 2017 and I became a groupie of both but after half a year playing Exalted I had to stop a month ago because of health issues.
    I'm still in love with its setting and I've been lurking here for a long time, reading lots of cool conversations about the setting and seeing lots of points of view about the game, its lore and how others are playing it. ^^
    I'm used to look at things from afar even on the internet but sometimes it's fun to not just be an observer. Soooo I'm here and talking (writing ?). X)

I've talked about me being a visual artist because despite the fact that I don't want to GM this game for now because of my health and my time consuming double degree, I'm still inspired a lot by it and it makes me want to draw and paint lots of Exalted inspired things. ^^
    I don't know, maybe I'll post some things I'm working on. X)

Comment

• Howdy,

I go by VVolf on the interwebs have been playing traditional pen and paper RPGs since 2005 or so, starting with D&D 4th Ed (Yes, there are people who enjoyed 4E) and first got introduced to Exalted about a year ago. Between then I've played Pathfinder, Dresden Files RPG (Fate system), Mouse Guard RPG (Burning Wheel system), Ironclaw (Cardinal system), and probably some more that I can't think of at the moment...

When forced to RP as a responsible adult, I work as a web developer and live in College Station, Texas.

Comment

• Hello, happy to join these forums. I had been following them for a long time but now that I have more time and decided to register and participate.

Comment

• Hi.

I choose to be known as Aspiring Hopeful Hero, because being a hero is something worth aspiring towards.
          I am currently a student in Norway.

I accidentally posted my own introduction thread because I did not see this one. -.-

I have known about Exalted for a while, but I have never had the opportunity to play it.

Comment

• Hi!

I'm a programmer in his 30s. A friend introduced me to Exalted 2 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

What I love most about the 3E is that it encourages creating custom Charms and custom Artifacts/Evocations, which I love coming up with.

So of course I am very much looking forward to the Exigents book!

Comment

• I can finally write here.

Hello there. Long time lurker here. I decided to start an account since with the arrive of the Lunars I felt the time was right (I have a weakness for trickster characters and the Lunars are perfect for the part). So, here I am.

Maybe someone that lurk around Spacebattle know me already, right Sunder the Gold ?

Well, that's it. Oh, another thing: if you see me make some grammatical error, please have patience. Secondary language and all of that.

Comment

• Hi, welcome.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Longtime lurker for all things Exalted and CWoD, and devourer of lore in many forms and tastes. For Revised Editions for CWoD and Exalted, I've got a fair amount of info and speculation all over the place. Like.. A lot of underlying thoughts; Get me going on Ex2E motonic theories, and I could possibly go for a while.

I ran an Exalted Modern game for the better part of ten years, though, sadly, it wound up falling by the wayside after my wife passed away. I've got a setting project or two in the works, still working on 'em.

Anyway, I'm Sye. Field Service Technician in Ohio. Generally, I install VoIP phones and teach tech-illiterate the various uses the app can do. I also pull ethernet cable, and various things in association with infrastructure. IT's my wheelhouse, and I like to think I'm a pretty solid generalist.

Comment

• Sye, if you don't mind my asking, what part of Ohio?
                    Also, will you be attending Origins this week?

Comment

• Hey, everyone! I'm a gamer in the Allentown area; I play mostly online these days but have been with Exalted since early 2nd ed when I fell in love with it and never left. Currently I'm playing a campaign in the west as a Twilight based on a combination of Luffy from One Piece and How I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. Glad to be here after lurking for so long!

Comment

• Hello everyone !

So I have been playing Exalted since 2011, it also was my first campaign and my first character. That year I also did my debuts as a GM. Since then I have been much more a GM than a PC but it's alright, I enjoy it very much and it seems that my players do too.

I have GMed several kind of Exalted but mortals too. Had even 2 campaigns with mortals on 3ed which is pretty funky (so close to death every fight ^^). And I'm looking forward to launch a solar campaign IRL and maybe a Dragon-Blooded campaign online. As such I'm coming here for 2nd opinions on some ideas and a few rules clarification, as well as contributing as much as I can to your ideas too !

At this point I should say that I'm French and I'm pretty sure my players don't come here. And if they want surprises they should stay away too ^^ But don't worry the Exalted gospel is spreading here too, one exaltation at a time.

Glad to join you all ! See you around
                        (roll [Perception+Awareness] please)
                        Last edited by Crop Weaver; 09-04-2019, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X