Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Jimborg. This is more of a re-introduction than anything. I used to be fairly active on the old White Wolf forums before they got moved over here. I was a big fan of Exalted 2ed and, I needed some time before I could accept Exalted 3ed. But I've skimmed the Core and Dragon Blooded and I'm fairly happy with what I've seen so far, though Sidereals are my favorite splat and I can't wait for them to be published.

What do we want? 3rd Edition Sidereals!
    When do we want it? In accordance with the dictates of Fate!

Comment

• So I thought I had done this when I first became a member, but nope. So hi, I'm Arkayriel known to my family as Tony and called much meaner names by my friends. I've been playing pen and paper rpgs for 20 years now starting with 2nd ed DnD. I started playing Exalted in the last couple of years of 1st edition and played many games in 2nd and am now playing 3rd. My favorite splat is still and always will be solars, but I'm really loving what they've done to dragon-bloods and lunars. I'm looking forward to many discussions with you all, cheers!

Comment

• edit: this is not the ask a dev thread

Comment

• Hello there, long-time lurker both here and from the old forums before the move to Onyx Path years ago. I've played my share of the original WoD games, but my favorite games were from the more heroic and epic lines like Aberrant, Exalted and Scion. I've dipped into Exalted since 1st edition but the majority of my games ran with the 2nd edition. After years playing it, though, I felt a bit burnt out and shifted my attention elsewhere.

Exalted 3e is pretty much an entirely different beast and got me hooked right back into the setting, which now feels familiar but new at the same time, and is the main reason why I'm leaving my old status as 'eternal lurker'. I really like the changes to some 'canon characters' like Mnemon and Lilith, and though I kind of miss Magitech, I understand and approve the decision to abandon it and make artifacts unique as they are now.

So basically just an old time Exalted geek speaking up for the first time. Nothing new or special to see here. Thank you for your time!

Comment

• I have, after many moons, gained the ability to post, and so decided to introduce myself. Hi! I'm Elenian. I've been lurking on this forum for... quite a while, though only now have I 1) actually created an account and 2) started a (Dragonblooded) Exalted game. In my day job I'm an academic who studies the history of demons in European philosophy, and so of course I have an affinity for all things demonic in games, too.

Greetings!

Comment

• Hey team. I am zennis
              Last edited by Zennis; 11-30-2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• joshopotamus of the central texas region. Been playing exalted since maybe 2008-2009. Since then its become my favorite of all rpgs and i've recently come back to see how much further along 3rd ed has developed. Just dropped a mint on splat books and charm cards because i fucking love this game and plan to force some local friends to play with me. I also study southern chinese kung fu which often informs the games i write and play.

Comment

• Hi, I’m Mr Croquemitaine !

I’m a formal french student in literatures and work for an independant publisher who produce political and social sciences books, also launching my own publishing house in the coming year.

I’ve been introduce to this awesome game that is exalted by Chausse, who was the ST for our first campaign. Since then I’ve been lurking around and I have posted one time, long ago.

Anyway I think I’m gonna post a little more here so I’m introducing myself

Sorry for my english, I will do my best !

Comment

• Originally posted by MrCroquemitaine View Post
                    Hi, I’m Mr Croquemitaine !

I’m a formal french student in literatures and work for an independant publisher who produce political and social sciences books, also launching my own publishing house in the coming year.

I’ve been introduce to this awesome game that is exalted by Chausse, who was the ST for our first campaign. Since then I’ve been lurking around and I have posted one time, long ago.

Anyway I think I’m gonna post a little more here so I’m introducing myself

Sorry for my english, I will do my best !
                    Protip : He looks like his avatar

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

• Hello!

I'm Kate, co-founding member of RPGClinic, or as folks around here might remember us from, ExalTwitch. We've come a very very long way from balancing old webcams on board game boxes five years ago, and are gearing up to return to the world of Exalted. This time we're going to be Dragon-Blooded, so I'm excited to be browsing the various threads on the matter.

Other stuff about me? I'm a stage manager by profession, so I've had quite a bit of spare time on my hands in 2020. I'm very interested in stream technology (I just discovered Up Deck this year and it's helped us up our game significantly) and lately have been having a blast discovering a lot of one-shot TTRPG systems (because not every game's rulebook needs to be classified as a weapon ).

I'm also quite (patiently) hyped for Essence, but know that is many months away.

-Kate, co-founding member of RPGClinic (known for ExalTwitch and Changeling: The Streaming)

Comment

• I'm Rodell, fairly active member of the Exalted subreddit and I recently started an Exalted podcast. I run two games and I'm a player in two others.

Comment

Working...
                        X