Ang's Exalted Sketchbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's Exalted Sketchbook

I figured I'd start up a sketchbook thread for my Exalted art for those who wanted to keep up with it. That way, my art won't get lost in the main art share thread and it'll be easier to get feedback.

- My Exalted Inspiration Playlist
    - My Exalted Inspiration Pinterest Board
    - My Art Site
    - My DeviantART Gallery

First up, the cover art (uncropped and cropped versions) for a fanfic featuring my Eclipse Caste, Kalara Vadras.

A video of how I made the cover art:

More sketches of Kalara of her disguise as Koh (on the left) and herself (on the right). Showcasing her look as a gunslinging Righteous Devil.

Last edited by angelicshadow; 06-22-2016, 02:26 PM.

My Exalted Art | My Exalted Fanfiction

Sketches for my Circle's Dawn Caste, Cathak Demiato. Featuring her low level gear and sketches for Power Armor. I'm still exploring the look of Power Armor. These all look too mundane, thus far).

Last edited by angelicshadow; 06-23-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

A one-shot chibi comic I made of my Eclipse Caste training with our Circle's Night Caste to learn Essence Gathering Temper. Because who doesn't consider poking your own allies to get essence back once you have this charm? XD

Comment

Hey! I stumbled upon your stuff in DevArt. It looks nice!

Join the Strife

Comment

Thanks Gonzo! DA is probably the most complete gallery of my art online, since my main sites collect my best works. DA has my more personal fun stuff and a lot more of my old White Wolf fan art too.

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Your work is incrediable!

"May you live in interesting times"

Storyteller of The Hakura Chronicle

Comment

Gorgeous, damn near/actually professional-quality stuff.

Comment

Sanctaphrax thank you!

Keichiokami thanks very much! I only wish I had more spare time to do Exalted art!

Zeesun haha thanks! I actually work as a freelance artist and am currently working on an independent project for myself that's so far from Exalted themes. I'd love do more professional RPG art sometime when I have more fantasy character work in my portfolio. Exalted stuff is my playtime!
                  Last edited by angelicshadow; 06-25-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

The Lady of March illustration is pretty cool.

Comment

Korhal_IV thanks very much! She's prob my fave Lady out of the series so far.

Aaand I'm back with a 2 hour speed paint I did in Photoshop of my Eclipse's Caste's Exaltation as pictured in her story (and our tabletop game). The 'fifth arm of the Eclipse' was always such a bizarre mental image to me. I had Music Box Opera by Delerium on repeat nearly the entire time for this painting.

Last edited by angelicshadow; 06-28-2016, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Did another one-shot comic for fun! Kalara (in disguise as Koh) demonstrates Mastery of Small Manners. It always amused me that this power increases your Appearance rating. XD Also on DeviantART.

Last edited by angelicshadow; 06-28-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

How very...shoujo.

Comment

Realized I'd never shared the very first sketch of my Eclipse Caste Kalara (as her Koh persona) here. I did this drawing a few minutes after rolling the character. It shows a bit more of her creepy totemic aura. White glowing chains wrap around her arms and shatter away while glowing spikes appear pierced through her hands. I still like the personality of this old sketch.

Comment

Another old sketch of Kalara's Koh persona I dug up. Still haven't nailed down the look yet, but I really like the gunpowder bottles on the belt. I took inspiration from the inlaid shell and wood designs of Indian firearms. I have a whole Pinterest board of refs for this character here, if anyone else might find it useful. More exploration needed to nail this persona down, I think!

Comment

Working...
                              X