No announcement yet.

Homebuilt Exalted ST Screen & Reference Sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should the Character Creation Summary not have any mention of Supernal?

Comment

Originally posted by Aranfan View Post
      Should the Character Creation Summary not have any mention of Supernal?
      Good lord I suck at this. Supernal ability added in. I haven't gone into the "it's a static value, but not computational variable", as I'm not sure it's strictly necessary to know at character creation.

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
      Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

Um, under the PDFs, it seems like the Storyteller's screen is the Powerpoint version now.

Comment

Poison rules are incorrect. It deals damage dice rather than levels, and the ST Screen claims otherwise.

Check my Exalted homebrew!

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
            Good lord I suck at this.
            Will fix links & poison rules tonight, when I can get at a PC. Thanks for the corrections, all!

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
            Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

Editing error: Every instance of "artefact" should be spelled as "artifact." "Artefact" is the British spelling of "artifact" and Exalted is not a British product. :-P

Then again, if you're British, Xerxes, then you can spell it however you wish. ;-)
              Last edited by Su-tehp; 07-05-2016, 02:17 PM.

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Su-tehp View Post
                Editing error: Every instance of "artefact" should be spelled as "artifact." "Artefact" is not a word.
                I was going to say that too, but turns out, that's how it can be spelled in England English, which seems consistent with a lot of the rest of the document. So while it's inconsistent with the core book, it's technically a word.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Poison ruling fixed, and the ST screen is now Powerpoint. Thank you all for noticing my mistaxe.

I am not, however, producing both American and British versions of the sheets. It's enough trouble to keep track of letter vs A4, let alone different spellings of each.

Comment

Poison ruling fixed, and the ST screen is now Powerpoint.
                    I kinda prefered the PDF version honestly, and would like the option to access it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Aranfan View Post

I kinda prefered the PDF version honestly, and would like the option to access it again.
                      Link to the PDF version is still up. I think he just meant that he added a powerpoint one so you can edit it.

Comment

Click it. It's the ppt.

Check my Exalted homebrew!

Comment

Definitely fixed now. So sorry this has taken longer than it should to sort out.

Comment

Definitely fixed now. So sorry this has taken longer than it should to sort out.

No problem. You are a gem for doing this.

Comment

I can't see the pdf of the Storyteller's screen? It wants me to log in?

Comment

Yes, they're hosted on Dropbox, which needs a Dropbox account. I did wonder whether we would have people without them, but as it's a no-commitment sign-up I didn't figure it was an issue. I don't actually know of any free file hosters that don't need an account. If someone can point me in that direction I'll happily migrate the files over.

Comment

Working...
                                X