Clear All

• Synapse
    replied
    Click it. It's the ppt.

Leave a comment:

• Jetstream
    replied
    Originally posted by Aranfan View Post

I kinda prefered the PDF version honestly, and would like the option to access it again.
    Link to the PDF version is still up. I think he just meant that he added a powerpoint one so you can edit it.

Leave a comment:

• Aranfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
    Poison ruling fixed, and the ST screen is now Powerpoint.
    I kinda prefered the PDF version honestly, and would like the option to access it again.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Poison ruling fixed, and the ST screen is now Powerpoint. Thank you all for noticing my mistaxe.

I am not, however, producing both American and British versions of the sheets. It's enough trouble to keep track of letter vs A4, let alone different spellings of each.

Leave a comment:

• The Unsung Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by Su-tehp View Post
    Editing error: Every instance of "artefact" should be spelled as "artifact." "Artefact" is not a word.
    I was going to say that too, but turns out, that's how it can be spelled in England English, which seems consistent with a lot of the rest of the document. So while it's inconsistent with the core book, it's technically a word.

Leave a comment:

• Su-tehp
    replied
    Editing error: Every instance of "artefact" should be spelled as "artifact." "Artefact" is the British spelling of "artifact" and Exalted is not a British product. :-P

Then again, if you're British, Xerxes, then you can spell it however you wish. ;-)
    Last edited by Su-tehp; 07-05-2016, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Good lord I suck at this.
    Will fix links & poison rules tonight, when I can get at a PC. Thanks for the corrections, all!

Leave a comment:

• Synapse
    replied
    Poison rules are incorrect. It deals damage dice rather than levels, and the ST Screen claims otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Aranfan
    replied
    Um, under the PDFs, it seems like the Storyteller's screen is the Powerpoint version now.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Should the Character Creation Summary not have any mention of Supernal?
    Good lord I suck at this. Supernal ability added in. I haven't gone into the "it's a static value, but not computational variable", as I'm not sure it's strictly necessary to know at character creation.

Leave a comment:

• Aranfan
    replied
    Should the Character Creation Summary not have any mention of Supernal?

Leave a comment:

• Jetstream
    replied
    Fixed in the latest set of uploads, which will now have specific paper sizes.

The weapons reference sheets should be ok, as there's lot of border, which will (probably) be covered for in the 2cm differences here and there in the scales. The ST screen and common actions sheets will be much closer. I've adjusted all of the docs apart from the ST screen to fit US Letter format; the ST screen will take more adjusting as there's text boxes that need chivvying around.

Apologies for any confusion/frustration caused!
    Fantastic. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

Speakin' of which, it does look like the Artifact Weapon stats use the Mundane weapon information.
    Fixed in the latest set of uploads, which will now have specific paper sizes.

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
    Sooo, I don't really have access to my printer right now. Is your stuff gonna print okay in Letter? Cuz I'm only peripherally aware of what A4 is, and I know I don't have any A4 paper :P

Probably true of a lot of people here.
    The weapons reference sheets should be ok, as there's lot of border, which will (probably) be covered for in the 2cm differences here and there in the scales. The ST screen and common actions sheets will be much closer. I've adjusted all of the docs apart from the ST screen to fit US Letter format; the ST screen will take more adjusting as there's text boxes that need chivvying around.

Apologies for any confusion/frustration caused!

Leave a comment:

• Jetstream
    replied
    I'm now working on weapons reference sheets. Because it needs to be broken up, I'm splitting it by Close/Thrown/Archery, but how do people want things split within those categories? They're presented in Light/Medium/Heavy order, but would people prefer it if they were alphabetical by name, rather than sorting by category first? I'd imagine people look for the name of a weapon before they look for the category, but I wanted to check first.
    Speakin' of which, it does look like the Artifact Weapon stats use the Mundane weapon information.

Could I be an ass and ask that you do it for A4 as well? I can't tell you how much I've wanted a print-out of those things.
    Sooo, I don't really have access to my printer right now. Is your stuff gonna print okay in Letter? Cuz I'm only peripherally aware of what A4 is, and I know I don't have any A4 paper :P

Probably true of a lot of people here.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    On the weapon reference sheet, the artifact weapon summary is copied from the Mundane weapon summary, at least for the hand to hand stuff. Haven't checked the thrown or archery stuff.
    Right. Didn't realise that artefact weapons had different size-based characteristics than mundane weapons. Will go over it once this documentary on ancient China has finished.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X