Homebuilt Exalted ST Screen & Reference Sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
    Yes, they're hosted on Dropbox, which needs a Dropbox account. I did wonder whether we would have people without them, but as it's a no-commitment sign-up I didn't figure it was an issue. I don't actually know of any free file hosters that don't need an account. If someone can point me in that direction I'll happily migrate the files over.

Huh. I'm able to see all the others without logging in.

Comment

Its link is broken, most likely. Look how it's structured different from the others.

Comment

Turns out I did another stupid and linked the preview rather than the file. Should work now.

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
        Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

Dropbox does not need a Dropbox account when posted publicly. That's how I downloaded them before (and I don't have Dropbox).

Comment

Updated with a Mortals QC reference sheet. Note I've taken the liberty of adding "Ride/Sail" to the previous "Sail", to allow for mounted bandits just as much as pirates.
            Last edited by Xerxes; 07-11-2016, 04:38 PM.

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
            Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
              Updated with a Mortals QC reference sheet. Note I've taken the liberty of adding "Ride/Sail" to the previous "Sail", to allow for mounted bandits just as much as pirates.
              Very useful. Thanks. Any luck/progress on the US Letter Storyteller Screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Aranfan View Post
                Any luck/progress on the US Letter Storyteller Screen?
                Done and uploaded. I had to squash things up quite a bit, but once I abandoned the idea of white space borders things fitted nicely. There may be the occasional inconsistent abbreviation in there to shorten things, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Major View Post
                  Very nice. Once the Backer PDF is out I should finish reformating Madletter's cascades to letter format...
                  As an update to this: Madletter said they would be updating their charms to alternate formats once the backer charms are out.

Comment

These are really, really useful. Many thanks, Xerxes.

Comment

Xerxes
                      Thank you thank you sir, my most heartfelt gratitude. I'd buy you a butternut crunch donut and Valhalla coffee if we were in the same city.

Comment

Working...
                      X