X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xerxes
    started a topic Homebuilt Exalted ST Screen & Reference Sheet

Homebuilt Exalted ST Screen & Reference Sheet

Following the marvellous discovery of a DIY ST screen and condensed Ex3 rules, I've made a few play aids that people might use.

PDFs:

A4US LetterFor those who want to edit things (but will need the right fonts):

PowerPointWord

A4US LetterDo people want the Storyteller's Screen in US Letter format? The template I've seen for the screen wants A4, but if people use Letter screens I can make some. It will however take some time, as there is text-juggling involved.

Many thanks to those who contributed to this thread to help me work out what to include in the screen. I mostly followed the suggestions, but I didn't fit all of them in, I'm sorry to say.

I'm also open to suggestions for what to change/add - there is some white space on some of the panels that I couldn't quite fill with information, so there is some wiggle room. I'm also open to people thinking it's totally useless and needs reworking.
    Last edited by Xerxes; 07-13-2016, 03:55 AM. Reason: Adding in US Letter ST Screen files

• Seeker1728
    replied
    Xerxes
    Thank you thank you sir, my most heartfelt gratitude. I'd buy you a butternut crunch donut and Valhalla coffee if we were in the same city.

Leave a comment:

• Ersatz
    replied
    These are really, really useful. Many thanks, Xerxes.

Leave a comment:

• Major
    replied
    Originally posted by Major View Post
    Very nice. Once the Backer PDF is out I should finish reformating Madletter's cascades to letter format...
    As an update to this: Madletter said they would be updating their charms to alternate formats once the backer charms are out.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by Aranfan View Post
    Any luck/progress on the US Letter Storyteller Screen?
    Done and uploaded. I had to squash things up quite a bit, but once I abandoned the idea of white space borders things fitted nicely. There may be the occasional inconsistent abbreviation in there to shorten things, though.

Leave a comment:

• Aranfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
    Updated with a Mortals QC reference sheet. Note I've taken the liberty of adding "Ride/Sail" to the previous "Sail", to allow for mounted bandits just as much as pirates.
    Very useful. Thanks. Any luck/progress on the US Letter Storyteller Screen?

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Updated with a Mortals QC reference sheet. Note I've taken the liberty of adding "Ride/Sail" to the previous "Sail", to allow for mounted bandits just as much as pirates.
    Last edited by Xerxes; 07-11-2016, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Major
    replied
    Dropbox does not need a Dropbox account when posted publicly. That's how I downloaded them before (and I don't have Dropbox).

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Turns out I did another stupid and linked the preview rather than the file. Should work now.

Leave a comment:

• Synapse
    replied
    Its link is broken, most likely. Look how it's structured different from the others.

Leave a comment:

• Aranfan
    replied
    Yes, they're hosted on Dropbox, which needs a Dropbox account. I did wonder whether we would have people without them, but as it's a no-commitment sign-up I didn't figure it was an issue. I don't actually know of any free file hosters that don't need an account. If someone can point me in that direction I'll happily migrate the files over.

Huh. I'm able to see all the others without logging in.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Yes, they're hosted on Dropbox, which needs a Dropbox account. I did wonder whether we would have people without them, but as it's a no-commitment sign-up I didn't figure it was an issue. I don't actually know of any free file hosters that don't need an account. If someone can point me in that direction I'll happily migrate the files over.

Leave a comment:

• Aranfan
    replied
    I can't see the pdf of the Storyteller's screen? It wants me to log in?

Leave a comment:

• Aranfan
    replied
    Definitely fixed now. So sorry this has taken longer than it should to sort out.

No problem. You are a gem for doing this.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Definitely fixed now. So sorry this has taken longer than it should to sort out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X