Help me find a tree in the South

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find a tree in the South

I remember reading about this oasis tree in the South surrounded by desert. It's city-sized and has different strata of society literally living in the strata of it's trunk/branches. Does anyone remember this thing, or where I could find it again?

I've searched Compass: South and Compass: Wyld with no luck. I'm starting to think it might not be canon. Without knowing the name of the place my google-fu is weak. I tried the names of the cities on the maps I have, but didn't find what I was looking for.

The Sack of Chiaroscuro - In a southern satrapy a Lunar elder must escape the results of his war-gambit against the Realm, but faces the city's mother-god as he tries to flee.

I'm pretty sure it was a homebrew location that a forumite invented and posted about over a year ago.

Comment

I suppose you're talking about Hashira, a setting-piece posted almost exactly a year ago by The MG.

Ultimate Jade-Screened Exalted Scholar, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar
      THDR : Future Dragon-Blooded campaign, and other links.
      If you like Ex3, you can support Holden on Patreon!

Comment

Thanks for helping me find it! And thanks, The MG, for writing it! It stuck with me in my headcannon.

The Sack of Chiaroscuro - In a southern satrapy a Lunar elder must escape the results of his war-gambit against the Realm, but faces the city's mother-god as he tries to flee.

Comment

And here I was, just thinking it needed some serious revision.

Comment

Working...
          X